Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: sr-x550d ultra

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default sr-x550d ultra

I am trying to update key from Satdw site but when I upload it keeps telling me File error. Can somebody help me please ?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dan66 View Post
    I am trying to update key from Satdw site but when I upload it keeps telling me File error. Can somebody help me please ?

Did u download the right file and did u download it successfully ?
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default sr-x550d

Thanks for your quick acknowledgement. Well I an sure I downloaded the usual files I used to update with, the only difference from then is that now I work with XP instead of win98

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

I have just re downloaded from Satdw last 2007 download and it downloaded perfectly well the trouble seems to be files dater 02/05/2008

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dan66 View Post
    I have just re downloaded from Satdw last 2007 download and it downloaded perfectly well the trouble seems to be files dater 02/05/2008

So let's wait and see other complain about this patch.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

after downloading it successfully, it asks for input password? whats that helpppppppp

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by shai547 View Post
    after downloading it successfully, it asks for input password? whats that helpppppppp
    I just downloaded and opened it.... Didn't prompt me for a password... Did you download it from satdw? What version did you get?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

So.... I loaded this version on my F1 and when changing channels on Aglia KU it does prompt for a password for the encrypted channels. I tried several of the obvious ones but no good. I then did a factory reset and scanned the channels in again. This time, no prompt for a password but I only get updating key.

Not sure if the factory reset also reset the softcam. Does anyone know of a working version for the F1 to AU on Dream?

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question sr-x550d ultra

I go the Satdw site. THen I click on my type of receiver and download the latest version.Then from the zip file I click on SimleUpload2M.exe and when the message appears to press start I just press strart. Usualy my receiver start showing from one to hundred. Thats the story. Is there any other way to do it? Can somebody help me? Thanks and regards

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman007 View Post
    So.... I loaded this version on my F1 and when changing channels on Aglia KU it does prompt for a password for the encrypted channels. I tried several of the obvious ones but no good. I then did a factory reset and scanned the channels in again. This time, no prompt for a password but I only get updating key.

Not sure if the factory reset also reset the softcam. Does anyone know of a working version for the F1 to AU on Dream?

Still no au software for Dream tv.Only manual input keys will get back ur favourite channels.

Thanks.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Still no au software for Dream tv.Only manual input keys will get back ur favourite channels.

Thanks.

I figured as much. Thanks for the confirmation yan. I never got a response to my pm to you, you did receive it right?

Thread Information