Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best system?

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default best system?

i finally going to get high speed internet here in our village, so i need some advice on what is the best receiver or system to buy in thailand for the moment , still dreambox ? all this will be new to me.....
    thanks to all advisers......

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

a Dreambox is only good as its Operator.......
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    a Dreambox is only good as its Operator.......
    as zoren has stated ,,and,,yes,,a very good system,,but a very steep learning curve required also,,not impossible, but definately difficult for most beginers.
    a lot of members here can assist u if u run into problems.
    cheers,,,dave

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by patthai View Post
    i finally going to get high speed internet here in our village, so i need some advice on what is the best receiver or system to buy in thailand for the moment , still dreambox ? all this will be new to me.....
    That is good NEWS !
    They finally did it for you i know you have been waiting long time

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The best system is the one with the orginial pay card in it... I suggest you try one of those lol
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    The best system is the one with the orginial pay card in it... I suggest you try one of those lol
    and for sure no headaches and no blaming this and that and so on and so fifth and six and seventh...... double LOLZ
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

That's foolproof & the provider itself will update your subs if ever they change their algo!
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Nice suggest Sir I2E .

@bro. pat ,

Yes , Dreambox is the best machine still today.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

... And does that erudite gentleman (I2E) have any experience as a subscriber to UBC/Truevisions?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks all allready for reply, but i still not get any wiser of all your answers......, nobody giving any solid answer on what system is working best today , and aren't you guys not a little bit hypocrite , advising official subscribsion cards, whom are all a lot to expensive (overprised), and all you guys , only pm -ing all important information to each other and looking all payed channels for free, without any official cards, what about posting the keys than, i must say i am lately dissapointed in this website , because lookes like all important information is only going arround between a selected group of people ...., nobody is waiting to hear an answer , buy a receiver & buy official subscription cards, bla bla bla, like this almost everybody can keep his old receiver and buy a card...., it's a shame ........

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by citizen33 View Post
    ... And does that erudite gentleman (I2E) have any experience as a subscriber to UBC/Truevisions?
    I have ALL pay channels on Truevisions.... is that enough for you mister? lol

Not only that I can watch UBC Trueviswions anywhere in the world.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks all allready for reply, but i still not get any wiser of all your answers......, nobody giving any solid answer on what system is working best today , and aren't you guys not a little bit hypocrite , advising official subscribsion cards, whom are all a lot to expensive (overprised), and all you guys , only pm -ing all important information to each other and looking all payed channels for free, without any official cards, what about posting the keys than, i must say i am lately dissapointed in this website , because lookes like all important information is only going arround between a selected group of people ...., nobody is waiting to hear an answer , buy a receiver & buy official subscription cards, bla bla bla, like this almost everybody can keep his old receiver and buy a card...., it's a shame ........
    You won't get keys for this package. You either need a pay card or a CS system. You claim Truevisions is overpriced. Actually it is affordable and offers a great lineup and both Thai and English content.

You asked for the best system... and that is in fact to have your own official pay card from UBC True. By the way I have the official pay cards, platinum package and 3 extra special packs.

So no no no, I am, not watching for free...... really !

And I just posted the keys..... for Dream TV

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

You won't get keys for this package. You either need a pay card or a CS system. You claim Truevisions is overpriced. Actually it is affordable and offers a great lineup and both Thai and English content.

You asked for the best system... and that is in fact to have your own official pay card from UBC True. By the way I have the official pay cards, platinum package and 3 extra special packs.

So no no no, I am, not watching for free...... really !

And I just posted the keys..... for Dream TV
    yeah you paid 2290.-Bath/month but you are sure you watching True Legal
    you take the Card outsid Thailand and watching the Channels on another Countrie
    its also Legal
    think again I2E
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Firstly Dreambox be it the original or the Chinese rubbish, is not a beginners receiver, and depending on just how far you go into the thing the more complex they becomes.
    I've had a couple over the years, and the first one something like 10 years ago, was a pain in the arse, I simply could not manage to drive the thing.

But lets back to reality, You now have broadband , I doubt you have high speed broadband, but never the less, whatever the speed 256, 512, 1500, 24000. We now learn that you want it for card share. you can run CS via dial-up, and many on here do. But what you want is a package to steal pay TV, with a receiver that you have no idea how to operate, or a system you have simply no concept off.

Then you will moan and cry, when it goes down, and it will be everyone's fault but your's. As someone said if you want a guaranteed service buy a sub-card, and a cheap Chinese receiver. and you will have pictures 24/7
    regards from OZ bassett

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    yeah you paid 2290.-Bath/month but you are sure you watching True Legal You take the Card outside Thailand and watching the Channels on another Countrie its also Legal Think again I2E
    Daeng, It is legal where I am.

We had a copywrite court case that went to the Supreme Court in 2002. The case was brought by a cable TV company that accused people of violating copywrite law by watching satellite TV from overseas countries.

The Supreme court ruled that we can watch any foreign satellite TV content without being in violation of copywrite. So yes I can watch DSTV, True, Dream TV, or any other satellite system legally where I am.

All the things I do here are legal. Even the HAVA Streaming is legal here.

Different laws in each country. I only follow my country laws.

Thread Information