Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Byte Stalker Mentor
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth in Universe
    Posts
    939
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Hummy user, the wait is over!


    HoT10.2 is out to fix TP$ au is out! kudos to the ToH team!
    ************************************
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

  2. #2
    Banned Member Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Coast of Ionian Sea
    Posts
    1,040
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    you could've atleast posted the link....
    No GUTS!No GLORY!
    .

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    158
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    many thanks to toh-hot team

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    470
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    this is my concern erlear that our website need updated HUMAX section suppose to updated by SIR MASOOD but now a days i observe that he is not taking care of that section and we have to request each member to update diffrent fourams

  5. #5
    Byte Stalker Mentor
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth in Universe
    Posts
    939
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    you could've atleast posted the link....
    Its against the rule of the board to do that, besides its ethically unprofessional for me to do it!
    ************************************
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khan2ton View Post
    Its against the rule of the board to do that, besides its ethically unprofessional for me to do it!

    It's Ok bro.Khan , if u post the direct download link here.Only we r not allow advert to other forums.Really appreciate ur contribution here.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  7. #7
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khan2ton View Post
    Its against the rule of the board to do that, besides its ethically unprofessional for me to do it!
    ok, no issue...but u can upload it in any uploader and give the link! i thinkx its not against rule...isn't it dear mods?

  8. #8
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,358
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    take it from romanian section for humax suport !

    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=50813&page=18
    thx. to dragon123

  9. #9
    Banned Member Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Coast of Ionian Sea
    Posts
    1,040
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khan2ton View Post
    Its against the rule of the board to do that, besides its ethically unprofessional for me to do it!
    thats right bro. but theres a way not to violate rdi rule as YN have said..

    Quote Originally Posted by miloo
    take it from romanian section for humax suport !

    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=50813&page=18
    thx. to dragon123
    Multumesc
    No GUTS!No GLORY!
    .

  10. #10
    Byte Stalker Mentor
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth in Universe
    Posts
    939
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Ok then, soowee I'll try if I could bypast the advert of the download site! I use P2P to look for it, I think we could attach file here also?
    ************************************
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

  11. #11
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khan2ton View Post
    Ok then, soowee I'll try if I could bypast the advert of the download site! I use P2P to look for it, I think we could attach file here also?

    Yes u can paste the download link here but can't attach the file here.Upload it in any "uploader" like rapidshare and sendspace , etc... as brother George suggest.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  12. #12
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Yes u can paste the download link here but can't attach the file here.Upload it in any "uploader" like rapidshare and sendspace , etc... as brother George suggest.


    Regards.
    its very easy if use the megashare for up loading!

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    155
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    its very easy if use the megashare for up loading!
    dear grougekamala can i put your file on my metabox and will change it humax or will change to hummy? i don't want hummy i want only humax.tell help me as soon as possible.

  14. #14
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,718
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highsignal View Post
    this is my concern erlear that our website need updated HUMAX section suppose to updated by SIR MASOOD but now a days i observe that he is not taking care of that section and we have to request each member to update diffrent fourams
    sorry for ignoring Humax section ,it is so long b4 I login,,,I really forgot the PW to login,,if ********* or Admin remind me PW ,I would be able to update Humax section once again.
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

  15. #15
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by gxavier View Post
    dear grougekamala can i put your file on my metabox and will change it humax or will change to hummy? i don't want hummy i want only humax.tell help me as soon as possible.

    if u r quote me....plz write correct spell regarding my name! and next i didn't upload any files here regarding hummy! and u cannot convert ur metabox into humax finally..the hummy and humax...both r same dear! and summy and samsung or same!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top