Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Ben Sports To Leave Dream Tv

TO BENSPORTS VIEWERS AND SUPPORTERS

IN CONJUNCTION WITH DREAM SATELLITE TV’S UPGRADE OF SECURITY SYSTEM, BEN SPORTS SHALL CEASE OUR FREE TRIAL BROADCAST OF FOOTBALL AND OTHER SPORTS EVENTS BEFORE 1ST MARCH 2008.

AFTER 1ST MARCH 2008, ALL BENSPORTS PROGRAMES CAN ONLY BE VIEWED THROUGH BENSPORTS OFFICIAL SET TOP BOXES, NOT EVEN THROUGH DREAM BOXES.

THOSE WISHING TO CONTINUE WATCHING BENSPORTS TV ARE INVITED TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AT

WWW.BENSPORTS.TV
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Sir I2E , did u get any info about their STBs ?
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Can someone give me the details about their STB and how to contact them.I can't register on there "contact" page.

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ben sports

does anyone know who are ben sports.if they are not a joint venture
    between dstv and truevisions it seems to me that all they are going to do is
    steal the sports packages mainly from dstv and true visions rebroadcast them on their own ppv encrypted receivers.
    they warn people not to pirate their signal.i think its a case of
    it takes a pirate to know a pirate
    JOE SOAP

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    steal the sports packages mainly from dstv and true visions rebroadcast them on their own ppv encrypted receivers.
    Wow Joe, It's taken you all these months to realize that? lol

Of course they are not Supersports Truesports Jsports or any of the other content you see on there

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Wow Joe, It's taken you all these months to realize that? lol

Of course they are not Supersports Truesports Jsports or any of the other content you see on there
    i realised this from the start i2e,but my point is how long can they keep on stealing these sports programs and i presume charge people to watch.
    maybe they have bought a job lot of vision net boxes and will try to resurrect them
    JOE SOAP

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I don't know exactly against the broadcasting rules of dstv , true vision and Jsports.But they r stealing and advertise clearly in Dream Tv package.Now they r trying to built a new market.I think still no one know Which encryption , which receiver , which card will support their system .So let's wait and see what they will do in 1st March .

Thanks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i realised this from the start i2e,but my point is how long can they keep on stealing these sports programs and i presume charge people to watch.
    maybe they have bought a job lot of vision net boxes and will try to resurrect them
    May be they will relive the VN bro. Joesoap. ha ha

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    I don't know exactly against the broadcasting rules of dstv , true vision and Jsports.But they r stealing and advertise clearly in Dream Tv package.Now they r trying to built a new market.I think still no one know Which encryption , which receiver , which card will support their system .So let's wait and see what they will do in 1st March .

Thanks.
    MMDS and STB's made in China.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

lets hope the STB's are made at DVB keys factory
    JOE SOAP

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

lets hope the STB's are made at DVB keys factory
    Not able to work in DREAMBOXES..... so perhaps not lol

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question

Any idea about when Dream cinema will close? Are they going to change the satellite?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks alot Sir I2E.So MMDS is the encryption.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Any idea about when Dream cinema will close? Are they going to change the satellite?
    No , I think they will be back in 1st March bcoz. they will retake their place when Ben Sports go to their new encryption.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    No , I think they will be back in 1st March bcoz. they will retake their place when Ben Sports go to their new encryption.

Yan, If Ben Sports are using those channels like Etalk and D Cinema then perhaps they wont be back.

Thread Information