Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Help Please, friends from Abu Dhabi

Hello Friends,
    one of my friends, living in Abu dhabi wants to buy a sattelite dish and new receiver and he asked me for . So i have few question for all of my friends livung there,

1- Which Dish should he buy (Size, Quality), To get reception from Max satellites

2- Which receiver Should he Buy (supporting Keys for Max number of Packges/Channels)

3- Which Satellites are receivable in that area? ( What about NileSat and ASTRA)

4- Is ShowTIME and ART are Receivable through Key constantly or it opens just for few days and then it goes black and we wait for latest patches

5- Please refer some local shop (Abu Dhabi) from where he can buy all these equipments (Dish, Receiver, Data Cable etc.)

any kind of in this regard will be appriciated.

please reply soon

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default The Best OF ALL MEGA BOX

I am living in Dubai , and iam watching almost all channels around the world without paying a penny ONLY YOU HAVE TO invest once in a MEGA BOX OR YOU CAN ALSO CALL IT A DESCRAMBLER WHICH CAN BE CONNECTED TO SHAMIL OR DIAL UP YOU CAN GET IT FROM AL- AIN , THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS RECEIVER IS THAT IT CAN DECRYPT ANY CHANNELS WITH THE SIGN OF $ , YOUB CAN WATCH ALL THE THE CHANNELS FROM . HOTBIRD, NILESAT. PAS/10, BDAR, DISH TV, TATA SKY AND ALSO THE BEST PART IS THAT FROM ONE DISH YOU CAN GET ALL THIS CHANNELS

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by fardeen View Post
    I am living in Dubai , and iam watching almost all channels around the world without paying a penny ONLY YOU HAVE TO invest once in a MEGA BOX OR YOU CAN ALSO CALL IT A DESCRAMBLER WHICH CAN BE CONNECTED TO SHAMIL OR DIAL UP YOU CAN GET IT FROM AL- AIN , THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS RECEIVER IS THAT IT CAN DECRYPT ANY CHANNELS WITH THE SIGN OF $ , YOUB CAN WATCH ALL THE THE CHANNELS FROM . HOTBIRD, NILESAT. PAS/10, BDAR, DISH TV, TATA SKY AND ALSO THE BEST PART IS THAT FROM ONE DISH YOU CAN GET ALL THIS CHANNELS
    dear fardeen share more information, what is the price for this reciever and from where we can get this in dubai( shop name) and for pc what is the system requirment . waiting for an early reply. THANX

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Nice info fardeen, but the problemis tha my friend doesn't have any knowledge about satellites and sharing would be difiicult for him to understand. so please anybody who can tell about receivers with key & software solution

regrads,

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Mega Box Descrambler

There Are Two Types Of Megabox Descrambler One Is Original Which Is Made Of Germany Which You Will Get For 1500 Dhs The Other One Is Fake Made In China Which You Will Get Of 700 Dhs , You Should Defnitliy Go For German Which Can Decrypt Any Channel From Around The World , You Dont Need More Dishes For It One Dish Is Enough And Shamil Connection And A Laptop Or Pc With Window Xp , A Cd Will Be Provided To You With The Guide You Should Ignore The Chinease Brand It Will Work For 2 Weeks Than A Blue Screen Will Appear Which Will Tell You To Update The Software Or Flash And You Wont Get Sky Italia ,dish Tv And Tata Sky Packages In This Receiver Aseel Trading In Al-ain 09-2779855

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default megabox descrambler

@fardeen,very nice info but i have a question.The abovementioned descrambler receiver,it is possible to use outside the u.a.e & other countries?thanks and more power....

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes, this receiver can be used any where, it need only one dish a special high power lnb , internet connection a laptop or pc with window xp a special software cd will be provided, even you can get satellite which there **** print is not avaliable in the middle east like astra. The only problem is that this receiver is illegal in U.A.E , Let me give you an idea how to get this receiver , first of all dont mention the reciver name just tell him to give me an origianal IP receiver , if you mention mega box descrambler he will deny having it bcause of heafety fines

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

can i use it in Qatar? so i am going to buy it but what else to buy? any additioanl cables? u said special LNB? from where? u have any news regarding eurosport on hotbird?its scrambled how to open it using starsat

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Interesting. Will it work in other countries like Thailand, Australia, Newzealand etc. For example in Thailand and Australia we dont have tata sky footprint, will we still be able to view those packages using this receiver? so do we also need to buy a special dish and lnb with it? please explain.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes It Will Work Any Where And It Can Decrypt Any Packages.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

seems very new thing how we can get all channels on one dish seems illogical may b its terrestaril type of cable transmission system so it wouldnt work in other countries.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking halla

habibi i cald him da number given by ya..i askd him if he got an ip receiver..he said he doesn,t knw abt dis typ of receiver..now wht...any othr numbers..?and getin all chanels with 1 dish?i thiink u talkn abt motorised dish...

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default mega box descrambler

Its not a motorised dish it uses internet to get channel descramble its not an a ordinary dish like you see on roof top it uses multiple high resolution lnb which is uses for internet to work properly and get best resoulation to decrypt the channel ,its like watching many streaming channels with internet for example in many websites you can watch satellite channels for free without a dish. its like that but with a receiver and a remote with almost 3000 channels with 30 packages It work with laptop or pc but window xp should be there and you should insert the cd which is provided and just follow the simple instruction .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by fardeen View Post
    There Are Two Types Of Megabox Descrambler One Is Original Which Is Made Of Germany Which You Will Get For 1500 Dhs The Other One Is Fake Made In China Which You Will Get Of 700 Dhs , You Should Defnitliy Go For German Which Can Decrypt Any Channel From Around The World , You Dont Need More Dishes For It One Dish Is Enough And Shamil Connection And A Laptop Or Pc With Window Xp , A Cd Will Be Provided To You With The Guide You Should Ignore The Chinease Brand It Will Work For 2 Weeks Than A Blue Screen Will Appear Which Will Tell You To Update The Software Or Flash And You Wont Get Sky Italia ,dish Tv And Tata Sky Packages In This Receiver Aseel Trading In Al-ain 09-2779855
    The mentioned area code number in your quote is not for al-ain; it is for Fujairah; and please tell what was the model no. of the receiver

Thank you

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default mega box descrambler

speak to mr. mujahid ali , tell him about innovative or ip receiver , and any one help me how to upload the picture of the receiver , from picture folder.

Thread Information