Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/ closed

went to http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/ and it says:

This page has been closed !

do the moderators know more about this

Silver Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

they do ... and there's nothing we can do about it ... for now
    Cand esti mort , nu stii ca esti mort . E greu doar pentru ceilalti !
    La fel si cand esti prost ...
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    went to http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/ and it says:

This page has been closed !

do the moderators know more about this

Still we didn't know about this and will tell u later if we get the info.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Silver Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

There's been some replies from Kudelsky over the owner of the website! so he had to remove that site and all stuff from the internet ! Please be kind and understand that the owner has some problems with police because of some complains from Kudelsky & Co.
    Cand esti mort , nu stii ca esti mort . E greu doar pentru ceilalti !
    La fel si cand esti prost ...
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

is this the Kudelski that provides security of Nagravision? if so, anything that goes with Nagravision in every thread should be deleted by the Mods also before the whole forum section can be shut closed too....
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Kudelski S.A. is the company who own Nagravision and Mediaguard (SECA) coding sistems .

In the last days Fanta was visited by the Police , because Nagravision make a complain to Police and Court , a big dossier of accusation against copyright violation (all Nagra & SECA keys are owned by Kudelski S.A. ) . RDI-Dreambox is closed , (temporary , i think) RDI-Files removed Nagra & SECA keys , RDI-Cam removed all software files for Nagra & SECA , etc .
    They want to close the board too , but Fanta didn't want .

We will see what will be next .

All those problems are in disccusion here : http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=61580 , but in romanian language .

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

just like i suspected its about Nagra... then, there is a thread running in english forum that should be locked or to be deleted before the thread expand beyond educational purposes. Study about Nagra..... IMHO, anything similar should be monitored by Mods closely.
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Kudelski S.A. is the company who own Nagravision and Mediaguard (SECA) coding sistems .

In the last days Fanta was visited by the Police , because Nagravision make a complain to Police and Court , a big dossier of accusation against copyright violation (all Nagra & SECA keys are owned by Kudelski S.A. ) . RDI-Dreambox is closed , (temporary , i think) RDI-Files removed Nagra & SECA keys , RDI-Cam removed all software files for Nagra & SECA , etc .

All those problems are in disccusion here : http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=61580 , but in romanian language .
    I hope fanta is ok and that he will be able to solve these problems.
    Good luck fanta

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

can any body give me a link with almost same dreambox software or updates

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by thamon View Post
    can any body give me a link with almost same dreambox software or updates
    http://www.luxsat.eu/superlux/index_firmware.htm

http://www.luxsat.eu/dreambox/index.htm

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx. for ur explanation Mr.King. So , we r praying that Mr.Fanta can solve this problem and stand RDI strongly in future.Hope we have the best of luck.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    just like i suspected its about Nagra... then, there is a thread running in english forum that should be locked or to be deleted before the thread expand beyond educational purposes. Study about Nagra..... IMHO, anything similar should be monitored by Mods closely.

So , I'll close the thread temporary to prevent the problems.

Thanks.

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Fanta is ok and will go for relaxation to Las Vegas next week . After that , we will see ....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Fanta is ok and will go for relaxation to Las Vegas next week . After that , we will see ....

Very good news Mr.King .

@Mr.Fanta ,

Have a nice holidays in Las Vegas.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

If needed i have a url and server that RDI can use to upload files or anything else with no comebacks to RDI

Then they can do nothing as you cannot be responsible to a link from this site to the other domain

Thread Information