Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default E-tv on intelsat 7/10

i saw a key for above channel in key section, can some one plz tell me more about this channel, this chanel from which country and what language and how i can get this on my intelsat. thanx

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by highsignal View Post
    i saw a key for above channel in key section, can some one plz tell me more about this channel, this chanel from which country and what language and how i can get this on my intelsat. thanx
    YES ...read on the web this is one of four newly licenced services in S.Africa to compete with Multichoice .
    Note S.Africa NOT Africa so M/Choice will probably maintain its monopoly in other African countries . Anybody know more ?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by highsignal View Post
    Hello,
    I assume you are reffering to the ETV on IS7/10
    11674 V 26652-5/6

SABC 3 Nagravision 65 89 E

SABC 1 Nagravision 85 83 E

SABC 2 Nagravision 260 3. E

E TV Nagravision 272 273 E

France 24 English Nagravision 280 281 E

ETV is a private commercial "free" TV ch broadcast all over South Africa, programming is in English, content is Movies, News, shows etc, it is Broadcast on VHF and UHF by Sentech, the same provider that broadcasts SABC1, 2 and 3 ie. Received on a normal TV set with external antenna.
    It is also available on various sats, on IS7/10 KU it is encrypted in Nagra, same keys as SABC, last time I checked.
    ETV were entering into competition with DSTV for sat broadcasting, as they were awarded a new provider license by ICASA, however the latest news I have heard is that thay have teamed up with MultiChoice to provide certain services to MC.
    Hope this helps,
    DM500S, FortecStar Alpha, Lifetime Ultra, Lifetime Classic:
    Intelsat 7/10, TelStar 12 and NSS 7

Time spent on Reconnaissance is seldom wasted.

Thread Information