An extremly fast and easy Satellite Finder for Windows platform that will help you to setup a satellite system and easily find the signal from a satellite. There is no learning curve, and you will get professional results in just a few minutes.
It's very easy.
Yes! FastSatfinder will speak you the signal strength and/or quality and has many other cool features built in that are helpful for the novice and more advanced user.
FastSatfinder is the most complete virtual satellite finder A vitual satellite finder is a program used to point and tune your satellite dish accurately at any satellite. In fact, you do not need any device other than a pc dvb-s tuner in order to use virtual satellite finder. currently available. It will help you to setup a satellite system and easily find the signal from a satellite. In fact, you do not need any device other than a pc dvb-s tuner in order to use virtual satellite finder. It already supports many DVB-S PC Tuners DVB-S PC TV Tuner (digital satellite TV card/box) is a TV receiver that connects to your computer via PCI, PCI-E, USB or FireWire port, allows you to setup a satellite system and easily find the signal from a satellite, watch digital satellite TV on your PC, listen to digital radio, receive digital Teletext from satellite, record digital satellite TV directly to disk, receive Internet via satellite, and much more. from different hardware manufacturers, such as Hauppauge, Pinnacle, TechnoTrend, TechniSat.... For an up-to-date list of devices supported by FastSatfinder, see " Supported Devices and Drivers" section.
The main features of FastSatfinder are:
>> Support many devices
Many DVB-S/DVB-S2 devices for PC are supported and the list of supported devices is growing constantly.
>> Live speaking of signal
"Live" speaking of signal levels during installation of antenna.
>> Multiple languages
Multiple languages supported.
>> Mobile module
Include remotely control devices by PDA cell phone or by a remote PC at any time and any place.
>> Satellite dish alignment module
Include advanced Satellite Dish Alignment module to determine the proper dish angles.
>> DiSeqC module
Include DiSEqC1.2/raw DiSEqC commands module.
>> More other cool features of FastSatfinder
And many more other cool features !
FastSatfinder has many advantageous features to make it an extremely powerful tool for antenna installation and maintenance tasks. With FastSatfinder you can not only calculate the angles necessary for installing satellite dishes, you can also monitor your signal strength/quality in real time whilst aligning antenna. This is an important difference between FastSatfinder and similar software.
The main features of FastSatfinder are:
• Supports many DVB-S/S2 PC Tuners from different hardware manufacturers ( list ).
• Real-time signal processing. You can see in real time your signal quality, strength, signal/noise rate and any breaks in the signal. The windowed and full screen graph viewing modes avaiable.
• Automation of all parameters. You do not need to specify parameters such as LNB1, LNB2, LNB Switch, QPSK... FastSatfinder can detect and setup these parameters automatically.
• The ability to play back current signal values in a spoken voice. Languages currently supported are: English, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, French, Turkish. Also it can signals an audio tone. Various audio modes are available for selection.
• Calculate the angles necessary for installing satellite dishes (Azimuth, Elevation, Polarisation...)
• Remotely control your DVB-S/S2 card by PDA, cell phone or by a remote PC at any time and any place.
• FastSatfinder window is fully skinnable, so you can completely change the look and feel of the software. Several skins are provided by default with the software.
• Predefined transponders data and much more! ...
... strong like Baloo The Bear !
pentru ce mizerii a scris aici nenea ********de sw astept scuze ! daca nu ma retrag de pe rdi !
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)