Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default How is DVBKEY Products provide me his Phone no

How is DVBKEY,

I heard about a seller in some of the RDI thread can anyone share me his/her experience with that guy and provide me his ADDRESS or PHONE NO so that I can purchase items from him.

thanks,
    DM

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBoxDM500I View Post
    How is DVBKEY,

I heard about a seller in some of the RDI thread can anyone share me his/her experience with that guy and provide me his ADDRESS or PHONE NO so that I can purchase items from him.

thanks,
    DM
    DEAR FRIEND....DVBKEY IS ON SKYPE SO YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CALL HIM FOR FREE FREE FREE . I HEAR HIS ENGLISH IS QUITE GOOD BUT PLEASE SPEAK SLOWLY AND REMEMBER HIS NATIVE TONGUE IS MANDARIN CHINESE AND NOT ENGLISH
    GET HIS SKYPE NO ON HIS WEBSITE WWW.DVBKEY.COM

FROM HIS ADMIRER

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Red face it is really disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBoxDM500I View Post
    How is DVBKEY,

thanks,
    DM
    Mr.Bangalore why are you still trying to fool others? I know you are new to DB but not a fool Come with your old ID:bangalore and ask your questions. But I am 1000% sure you are trying to get freebies and not at all interested in buying anything. Don't waste others time here.

Do you remember what happend to your fews ids in other forum? Moradabad?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Mr.Bangalore why are you still trying to fool others? I know you are new to DB but not a fool Come with your old ID:bangalore and ask your questions. But I am 1000% sure you are trying to get freebies and not at all interested in buying anything. Don't waste others time here.

Do you remember what happend to your fews ids in other forum? Moradabad?
    Freebie from Phuket, is it?
    He will give u nothing more than False show off promises, will even proudly post a Fake Tracking number and also boast about it for Publicity..........It took more than a year for 2 guys of this Forum to get their own Refunds!

So, if what lnb15k said is true, then stop the nonsense and search for a reliable source. I have got recommendations from some members who bought from DVBKEY. I am in process of buying from him, but only working on payment mode since Western Union only allows to receive money and not send from India.........
    https://wumt.westernunion.com/info/f...y=IN#tstfaq0_3
    (Qt # 4)

If you are serious in buying from DVBKEY then contact him at:
    Call: +8613778436591

@lnb15k: Isn't that, 1000% reserved only to be used by one person. Did u take permission from Phuket Satellite for using that 1000% True thing?
    Last edited by smartbuddy; 18th January 2008 at 14:19.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks All for giving me the No is it cell no I tried it but failed to call from my cellphone....

Tell me what to Dial

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbkey View Post
    dear sir
    sorry, these 2 days
    my ISP have problem,I can not connect internet
    you can call me , my mobile 008613778436591
    you can speak english slowly
    thank you
    Thanks DVB looking forward to talk to u bye....

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by smartbuddy View Post
    Freebie from Phuket, is it?
    He will give u nothing more than False show off promises, will even proudly post a Fake Tracking number and also boast about it for Publicity..........It took more than a year for 2 guys of this Forum to get their own Refunds!
    This DM/Bangalore/Siddarth wants everything for free. He is trying the same trick to DVBKEY like he did for Phukett. I don't need to say anything more as you already knew everything

So, if what lnb15k said is true, then stop the nonsense and search for a reliable source. I have got recommendations from some members who bought from DVBKEY. I am in process of buying from him, but only working on payment mode since Western Union only allows to receive money and not send from India.........
    https://wumt.westernunion.com/info/f...y=IN#tstfaq0_3
    (Qt # 4)
    Thanks for the information even I thought of buying from him but this Western Union spoiled my plans.

If you are serious in buying from DVBKEY then contact him at:
    Call: +8613778436591
    Well said.

@lnb15k: Isn't that, 1000% reserved only to be used by one person. Did u take permission from Phuket Satellite for using that 1000% True thing?
    Sorry I forgot to take permission from him I hope he forgives me. Here after I will use "10000%" instead By the way how is your DVB card working?

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

[QUOTE=Bangalore;464575]How come Chennai Street Dogs are barking in RDI....

Cheers,
    Bro[/QUOT]

When bangalore/delhi street dog like Siddarth can bark everywhere why not a chennai good human can't voice his views against these dogs who wants everything free in their life, clone everywhere, insult everyone? Do you think I can't use the same words which you use? You already got nose cut in that forum where you should have been banned for using very bad words. Better shutup and get lost.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post

When bangalore/delhi street dog like Siddarth can bark everywhere why not a chennai good human can't voice his views against these dogs who wants everything free in their life, clone everywhere, insult everyone? Do you think I can't use the same words which you use? You already got nose cut in that forum where you should have been banned for using very bad words. Better shutup and get lost.
    Thanks LNB....

@ MODS PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD as people like LNB come and spoli thread ********* please close this thread.

Regards,
    BLR
    Last edited by Bangalore; 18th January 2008 at 16:14.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Thanks LNB....

@ MODS PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD as people like LNB come and spoli thread ********* please close this thread.

Regards,
    BLR
    @Mods
    Please look at this member Bangalore who has few more IDs like DM... and so on. Just see his IP log history and not just this one. This fellow abuses very badly and when we reply he deletes his post just to make it look like we are abusing him! Thank god by his above post he has made sure that DM & Bangalore are same

So now you have accepted by your above statement that you and DM are one and the same

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

[QUOTE=lnb15k;464587]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Thanks LNB....

Regards,
    BLR[/QUOTE

@Mods
    Please look at this member Bangalore who has few more IDs like DM... and so on. This fellow abuses very badly and when we reply he deletes his post just to make it look like we are abusing him! Thank god by his above post he has made sure that DM & Bangalore are same

So now you have accepted by your above statement that you and DM are one and the same
    @mods pls clear poor chap doubt about me and DreamBox ID and let us know who they are...

Regards,
    BLR

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Humm I am Learning alot here, I am seeing many things , Soo i need to monitor Other forums.

Why DREAMBOX DM500I - Is not Replying Here.

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by member91040 View Post
    Humm I am Learning alot here, I am seeing many things , Soo i need to monitor Other forums.

Why DREAMBOX DM500I - Is not Replying Here.
    he may too busy with his cs server?

http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=60875

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    he may too busy with his cs server?

http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=60875
    Yes i had seen that post just a wile, Lets see how humble he can provide me a LINE. Thanks Geo

alanpaladka

@lnb15k

You guessed it right m8. This person DreamBoxDM500I may be new to DM. But he is not fool. Do you know, now he bought two connections for hiding his clone ids. Infact, he is smarter than before.

Thread Information