Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Want Tv

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Do You Want Tv

stop deleating post

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    stop deleating post

Hello Mr.Big Pimpin , This Is The Final Warning To You .....

Don't make a new thread which r useless to anyone on the forum.Just take a note , if a member don't write a Bad Words like ( everybody know dogs suck their own dick ) , then i don't have to delete ur posts or any members's posts.Remember we r moderators and we r doing our job.Stop posting like this and do ur usual in the forum.If u r still posting like this then all ur useless posts will be delete without reason.

Best Wishes.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What is the point of your title thread DO You Want TV?

I've already got TV. SO do most other RDI'ers. And Since you don't offer anything your title is misleading.

However it's not unknown that you make trivial threats to shut off systems which we all know you can't do.

Now be polite and stop using abusive language as your childish tantrums are no longer going to be tolerated.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Well said, kind Sir,, but you forgot the bit about his limited education standard, and he does have trouble string more then two syllables together to make a word .

With regard to my appendage, It's no more my fault that I was born with short legs, then it was that he where born devoid of a brain.

Actually, your comments could be considered derogatory, by some, But don't you worry "ButterCup" we know your only attempting to be funny. Ha Ha
    regards from OZ bassett

Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yan there is no use in deleting posts. It will only make the members even more angrier. Do you remember the days when MODs won't delete even if we know a member is cloning etc.,? In Bigpimkin's case everyone saw and even replied to him and after that for what reason you need to delete? If possible change the title of this thread.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Yan there is no use in deleting posts. It will only make the members even more angrier. Do you remember the days when MODs won't delete even if we know a member is cloning etc.,? In Bigpimkin's case everyone saw and even replied to him and after that for what reason you need to delete? If possible change the title of this thread.

No M8 , u need to check some threads which I've deleted his posts and I heading the reason for "using bad words" .Then u'll exactly know what he means "stop deleting post" .

Thx.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile No need tv

yan please keep it up,you are doing the right thing.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post

Hello Mr.Big Pimpin , This Is The Final Warning To You .....

Don't make a new thread which r useless to anyone on the forum.Just take a note , if a member don't write a Bad Words like ( everybody know dogs suck their own dick ) , then i don't have to delete ur posts or any members's posts.Remember we r moderators and we r doing our job.Stop posting like this and do ur usual in the forum.If u r still posting like this then all ur useless posts will be delete without reason.

Best Wishes.
    dear yan naing you are right 100%

good working

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks and appreciate ur comments bro. Gregory and bro.Danny.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

lol, somebody's keeping the mods up to their neck.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

If I say something people bash me and say "You are new here, so shut up".............

Anyways, Yan, you are doing a good Job as moderator, plz keep it up!

@big pimpin: Bro, plz stop it, Everytime you start up a useless thread to criticize the mod, you are an old member so plzzzzz don't do such newbie type of things, hope u understand. Your language might be BEST according to you but in some parts of the world its read as abusive language, so lets use commonly accepted GOOD words/language which is liked by all............

Lets get back to Satellites, I need to learn a lot from u SENIOR guys!

Peace!
    Last edited by smartbuddy; 13th January 2008 at 22:30.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Yan,
    You are actually doing a good Job. Society doesnot accept such derogatory and inflammatory words which hit on a Man's self respect. One needs to respect others in the society. Hence your actions are good and respectable
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Sky is an Experimental Lab In the World Of Satellites.
    ::\Dish TV India::90Cms MCBS Dish Hooked to ABS-1 and Edusat and May be Insat 4CR in the Near Future::

alanpaladka

yan_naing is a great Moderator. Keep up your good work bro.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

For years we had little or no moderation in this English section, things simply resolved themselves. people sorted out there problems, there was little or no resentment, Threads did not go on and on, page after page.
    Now the reverse is true. We where a lot better of before, now we get pathetic little warnings, posts are deleted, threads are closed down, closed, opened, moved, etc. people feel the resentment of having the truth suppressed, So they simply start another thread, on the same subject with the same topic. Then we get the new ploy,
    "I will open this thread on a full moon" or words to that effect,

Frankly, I really can't see a reason to delete or moderate anything, all your doing is aggravating the situation. Simply take a step back, and let things resolve themselves.
    regards from OZ bassett

Thread Information