Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default stop deleating posts

YAN WILL YOU STOP DELEATING POST THERE WAS NO BAD WORD IN MY POST OR MY NEW MATE weirdo POST IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SICK OF IT

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    YAN WILL YOU STOP DELEATING POST THERE WAS NO BAD WORD IN MY POST OR MY NEW MATE weirdo POST IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SICK OF IT

Sorry M8 , if these words not bad which kind of words can be call bad words.

The decision of MODs r final.YN
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Come on man, you always claim that your words are not bad and are from Oxford Dictionary............ Please refer to that dictionary of urs and correct the spelling of the location in ur profile:

big pimpin
    Teacher

Also please STOP creating new Topics for attacking mods, why do u want other members to get pi**ed off on u? If you have problems PM the mods/admin..........

Being a senior member, u are expected to be a good role model for newbies. You need not open new threads for removing personal anger on the mods!

Now plz don't attack me with words from Oxford Dictionary, Thanks!
    Last edited by smartbuddy; 12th January 2008 at 20:25.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by smartbuddy View Post
    Come on man, you always claim that your words are not bad and are from Oxford Dictionary............ Please refer to that dictionary of urs and correct the spelling of the location in ur profile:

Also please STOP creating new Topics for attacking mods, why do u want other members to get pi**ed off on u? If you have problems PM the mods/admin..........

Being a senior member, u are expected to be a good role model for newbies. You need not open new threads for removing personal anger on the mods!

Now plz don't attack me with words from Oxford Dictionary, Thanks!
    to be fair the post weirdo and i made had no bad words in at all ie. no swear words

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

ok bro, I didn't see your this deleted post, commented based on ur old posts, if you wish, I will edit this post of mine.......let me know.........

Tks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I've already said that The Decision Of Moderators Are Final . Topic Close.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information