Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @ moderators

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default @ moderators

The 2 Genuine claims felecianf and kamaldeen has now been solved
    BOTH ARE REFUNDED

I THINK FROM TUESDAY after Kamaldeen has confirmed
    I THINK U SHOULD BAN US AS A MEMBER OF RDI

This will not affect us SPONSER the FORUM
    THAT will Continue as usual

NOW the Jealous Dealers can continue to sell without the Threat of us in Bizz so now they can continue to rake the Money

DONT KNOW what there gonna be selling in 2008
    thats another story - MAYBE ICECREAM

GOOD LUCK - 2008 will be a bad year
    Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 11th January 2008 at 14:26.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    2008 will be a bad year
    Only for you mate....
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

oh man! thats cold
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

By Refunding the two victims you have proved 1 thing which may go unnoticed as negatives are much higher than positives for u at the moment i.e You surely have some honesty left in you, otherwise you would have not refunded at all. I would appreciate the Honesty which you showed by refunding the two guys!

If you could increase that level of Honesty and commitment, 2008 would not be a BAD year as you claim. There is always a lesson to be learned!

If you would have resolved these two issues in private instead of prolonging it and playing with the patience of the two guys u could have easily avoided this entire mess.

I am sure it would have really HURT when u were called SHONK, CHEAT, CROOK, GAY etc etc....But who brought you in this mess? You-Yourself!

Previous Year's, one could get away with such issues but this is Internet Age mate, everything is in the Open. Your False Promises, Claims, Delaying Tactics by giving "Stupid " reasons only worsened the issue and made you look more like the biggest Villain of the Satellite Industry.

Think before you post specially if you are under Microscopic Scanner of lot many people. False Claims, Delaying Tactics were the most negative expects of this entire issue.

If you increase your Honesty Levels (By refunding you have proved that still some Honesty is left in u), I wish you Good Luck in 2008, but if Honesty was just bec of pressure of member's posts and would not be taken forward then I wish you a worst 2008!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The 2 Genuine claims felecianf and kamaldeen has now been solved
    BOTH ARE REFUNDED

I THINK FROM TUESDAY after Kamaldeen has confirmed
    I THINK U SHOULD BAN US AS A MEMBER OF RDI

This will not affect us SPONSER the FORUM
    THAT will Continue as usual

NOW the Jealous Dealers can continue to sell without the Threat of us in Bizz so now they can continue to rake the Money

DONT KNOW what there gonna be selling in 2008
    thats another story - MAYBE ICECREAM

GOOD LUCK - 2008 will be a bad year

Yes Mr.Allan , if u didn't refund or solve these two members problems then our Admin will do something on u.But u did it clearly and why we need to go ...... Thanks for ur refunds and successfully solve this problem.

For 2008 , if u'll do good things u will get the best of luck , if u'll do bad things u will get bad of luck.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Yes Mr.Allan , if u didn't refund or solve these two members problems then our Admin will do something on u.But u did it clearly and why we need to go ...... Thanks for ur refunds and successfully solve this problem.

For 2008 , if u'll do good things u will get the best of luck , if u'll do bad things u will get bad of luck.

Regards.
    xxxk sake yan make your mind up wot you are doing first the threads are open then there closed then things will be deleated and put back then your on one side or then other.wot are you playing at?

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    xxxk sake yan make your mind up wot you are doing first the threads are open then there closed then things will be deleated and put back then your on one side or then other.wot are you playing at?

Yan never took sides.... he facilitated helping two forum members who were ripped off get some refunds back.... only took nearly 12 months but it finally happened.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Yan never took sides.... he facilitated helping two forum members who were ripped off get some refunds back.... only took nearly 12 months but it finally happened.
    so why dont he stop all this bull and close them all its getting on my tits or at least confine it to 1 thread.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by smartbuddy View Post
    By Refunding the two victims you have proved 1 thing which may go unnoticed as negatives are much higher than positives for u at the moment i.e You surely have some honesty left in you, otherwise you would have not refunded at all. I would appreciate the Honesty which you showed by refunding the two guys!

If you could increase that level of Honesty and commitment, 2008 would not be a BAD year as you claim. There is always a lesson to be learned!

If you would have resolved these two issues in private instead of prolonging it and playing with the patience of the two guys u could have easily avoided this entire mess.

I am sure it would have really HURT when u were called SHONK, CHEAT, CROOK, GAY etc etc....But who brought you in this mess? You-Yourself!

Previous Year's, one could get away with such issues but this is Internet Age mate, everything is in the Open. Your False Promises, Claims, Delaying Tactics by giving "Stupid " reasons only worsened the issue and made you look more like the biggest Villain of the Satellite Industry.

Think before you post specially if you are under Microscopic Scanner of lot many people. False Claims, Delaying Tactics were the most negative expects of this entire issue.

If you increase your Honesty Levels (By refunding you have proved that still some Honesty is left in u), I wish you Good Luck in 2008, but if Honesty was just bec of pressure of member's posts and would not be taken forward then I wish you a worst 2008!
    FOR This post of yours ( the first half )
    Your FREE Dreambox Contnues

THAT tracking numbers is VALID a promised MONDAY youll track

EnJoy your FREE DREAMBOX its 100% TRUE
    Now everyone including YOU knows your not a clone

KEEP A CHECK ON THAT TRACKING

PS: For everyone else who think WE GONE
    Wake up you to*sers we are still in the same place trading as usual
    next to panta hotel - we still have shop and been in bizz since year 2000
    WHY cos we are 100% legal adn dont rip nobody

ENJOY your fantasea's for 2008

Youll never get rid of us just make us 1000% stronger

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Dear'
    Nobody was ripped
    Feliancf ( was and i agreed my fault )
    but there was a reason behind that ( past history ) no reason to explain

Kamaldeen 1000% shipped ( not my fault ) and read the terms and conditions . But im a nice guy and things are done by the book ( LAW )
    AND HAVE permission to resend or refund

I choose ( not kamaldeen ) TO REFUND IN FULL

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

PS: Lets get this clear

I aint falsed to make refund

I can say fook off

This forum nor member helped in any way at all ?( proberly made it 1000% worst )

This is done of my own back and nothing ELSE

BELIEVE

NEXT TIME I DO FOOK ALL in this FORUM

NO REPLYS - NO HELP - NO FOOK ALL

WANT HELP TALK IN PRIVATE

This is not a support site for my customer
    NEXT TIME Your on your OWN

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

FOR This post of yours ( the first half )
    Your FREE Dreambox Contnues

THAT tracking numbers is VALID a promised MONDAY youll track

EnJoy your FREE DREAMBOX its 100% TRUE
    Now everyone including YOU knows your not a clone

KEEP A CHECK ON THAT TRACKING
    I will always keep a neutral point, would appreciate RIGHT and criticize WRONG.

Here, u deserve some appreciation as you finally showed good character by refunding those two guys.

But, you deserved Criticism and u surely got enough of it for the reasons mentioned in my previous post in this topic.

Regarding, Tracking: "THAT tracking numbers is VALID a promised MONDAY" : Today is Friday, does it take more than a week to be updated by Post Office? Again you are making a PROMISE like you have done previously in so many posts, this is where u come in MOST negative, list of Promises goes on and on.........

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by smartbuddy View Post
    I will always keep a neutral point, would appreciate RIGHT and criticize WRONG.

Here, u deserve some appreciation as you finally showed good character by refunding those two guys.

But, you deserved Criticism and u surely got enough of it for the reasons mentioned in my previous post in this topic.

Regarding, Tracking: "THAT tracking numbers is VALID a promised MONDAY" : Today is Friday, does it take more than a week to be updated by Post Office? Again you are making a PROMISE like you have done previously in so many posts, this is where u come in MOST negative, list of Promises goes on and on.........
    DUDE let me explain something now
    1000% true

I got the point accross your not my clone

I got my FREE ADVERTISING

My farther is here on Holiday -
    So I aint doing fook all in sat bizz for at least 2 months

EnJoy - its just a sat forum full of wild Fantasy's

Get real we have been here since 1998

WE ARE GOING NOWHERE

WILL ALWAYS BE HERE

THAT NUMBERS IS 1000000000000000% REAL

EnJoy Your FREE DREAMBOX

Somtime i just like to join in the fantasy's and tease it keeps the sat bizz alive

PS: I said MONDAY so i have not let you down ?

its free you pay nothing
    when you get if you offer me money i tell you fook off

I DONT NEED MONEY
    Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 11th January 2008 at 19:41.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post

Never Playing.Only for two members.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

[quote=yan naing;461241]Never Playing.Only for two members.[/quote

leave as it is let others continue

Thread Information