Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Our Website Need Update

With Due Respect My Observasion That Most Of The Rdi Section Not Updateing On Time. As Exampale On Main Page Still Showing November Month For Updating Files & Key And Humax Section Also Not Updating Long Time. Plz Keep Keep Our Website Updated. Thanx

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

go to the specific threads and you should see the keys updated as they come out.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by highsignal View Post
    With Due Respect My Observasion That Most Of The Rdi Section Not Updateing On Time. As Exampale On Main Page Still Showing November Month For Updating Files & Key And Humax Section Also Not Updating Long Time. Plz Keep Keep Our Website Updated. Thanx

But I think our ENGLISH SECTION is running well.But will check it later and really appreciate ur suggest for RDI .

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    But I think our ENGLISH SECTION is running well.But will check it later and really appreciate ur suggest for RDI .

Thanks.
    It would be running a lot better if you resigned, SHONKY BOY
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    It would be running a lot better if you resigned, SHONKY BOY

@Basset
    Take it easy mate, sure you are giving Yan sleepless nights, looks like its getting a bit personal.

@Cogil,
    Where are you M8, why is that you stay away from moderating on controversial threads.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    @Cogil, Where are you M8, why is that you stay away from moderating on controversial threads.
    have you been watching the news lately? i don't think cogil will have the luxury time to moderate the forum frequently. he will be much concerned to what is happening now in his country rather than moderate here. and i surely will do the same thing either.
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yan is a nice and productive mind guy.I don't think why some senior members got jellious to him,
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    go to the specific threads and you should see the keys updated as they come out.
    if u check the humax section on main page the last post is showing march 2007 in my knowledge there are many new softwere for humax after that avaiable in other fouram .and if u talking about the humax thread on message board hardley updated with new softwere. this is only one example like humax many other section not upgrading on time.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Lot of members left RDI and have started their own forums. We can see even in this main section there isn't much activity. Some times two days old thread sits in the 1st page. There is not much technical talks now a days.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Lot of members left RDI and have started their own forums. We can see even in this main section there isn't much activity. Some times two days old thread sits in the 1st page. There is not much technical talks now a days.
    i m tataly agree with u

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

i m totally agree with u
    i m tataly agree with u
    Thanks highsignal Don't know when it will be again active.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    @Basset
    Take it easy mate, sure you are giving Yan sleepless nights, looks like its getting a bit personal.

@Cogil,
    Where are you M8, why is that you stay away from moderating on controversial threads.
    controversial threads is better moderated by one person from start to end, for that person understands the subject, not being technical but human.
    we have issues back home yes as zoren points out, so less hours on net but all is under control.
    Thanks for your caring
    plus yan has learnt to sleep even with guns outside his door.

Administrator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Update now ! January 2008

Fanta
    Dupa ce am confiscat domeniul liga1.ro a venit randul ligii a doua : http://www.lpf2.ro

http://www.liga1.ro/ cel mai tare site din lume dedicat fotbalului autohton.
    Vizitati-l si o sa primiti de la mine !

Administrator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

visit this site .... is the best website for CI(cam/module)

http://www.rdi-cam.com/

Currently there are 121 modules in our database

Dupa ce am confiscat domeniul liga1.ro a venit randul ligii a doua : http://www.lpf2.ro

http://www.liga1.ro/ cel mai tare site din lume dedicat fotbalului autohton.
    Vizitati-l si o sa primiti de la mine !

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if u check the humax section on main page the last post is showing march 2007 in my knowledge there are many new softwere for humax after that avaiable in other fouram .and if u talking about the humax thread on message board hardley updated with new softwere. this is only one example like humax many other section not upgrading on time.
    it's been a long time since masood was seen online, maybe they are active on other forums.

as i have said on other threads, RDI is good for starters on satellite hobby (just look at the thread) but after they have learned, searched high and low and discovered that there are other much better boards out there that are non-personal, well-moderated, and free from any political, religious and business related topics (they have separate sub-forums for that, if you care), these so-called RDI old-timers go and leave the board for peace of mind, contentment and happiness.

This board needs a major overhaul. but as it is, it is not an English oriented forum so we are thankful that at least English speaking people can converge on a single board and be tossed around like ceasar's salad in a big bowl.

everynow and then, there are relevant threads that need to be looked into, most of the threads are advertisements, personal tirades and pure idiocracies, lol.

i rest my case.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information