Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default newbie need help


    i am newbie. i have a dynasat silverbox 2 (made in korea) couple with 6ft dish. 2 check the current version of software on my box is during start up of the box? it written there l225. do i need to flash is with l377? actually wats the need of upgrading the software?
    previously i use it to view measat astro channels few years back and 2day i fix the dynasat back but cant view the measat satellite. its having good signal and response but the channels are all black. wat i need to do in order to watch the astro on measat? i noe its a pay tv and need card 2 watch it. can i watch it 4 free using dynsat? or dynsat is used to watch free air channels only?

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Down the road
    Posts
    203
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I think right now you can only watch Dream TV on Agila KU on your Dynasat box for free. For Measat Astro channels C-band you will need a server, it has been so for quite some time now. If you have a 6ft. Dynasat dish you probably have both KU and C-band LNB's in it. So set it on Agila KU, if you cant get a picture go to http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=2232
    start from the last page and search for the keys for Dream TV
    you will have to go back a few pages to find them cause they haven't been changed for quite a few days, find the most recent ones and put them in the box. Dream TV is quite similar to Astro.
    The latest software in the box will update your Satellite list and channels(I think). There are many more knowledgeable members here than myself whom I hope can help you out.Should you not know how to enter the keys, start another thread, and I'll guide you through it.

  3. #3
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    i am newbie. i have a dynasat silverbox 2 (made in korea) couple with 6ft dish. 2 check the current version of software on my box is during start up of the box? it written there l225. do i need to flash is with l377? actually wats the need of upgrading the software?
    previously i use it to view measat astro channels few years back and 2day i fix the dynasat back but cant view the measat satellite. its having good signal and response but the channels are all black. wat i need to do in order to watch the astro on measat? i noe its a pay tv and need card 2 watch it. can i watch it 4 free using dynsat? or dynsat is used to watch free air channels only?
    Before u do anything to ur receiver be aware that ur receiver hasn't protection chip and u can't load any higher version than L225. Only this versions will work for ur box L201 and L314 . If u want to upgrade ur receiver curiously then u need to install protection chip.but just remember , for Astro non version won't work for ur box.But u can watch Dream Tv at 146E with manually putting the keys into ur box as bro.Mellow said.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    so wats the latest software i can load in my dynasat silverbox 2 receiver?
    the current software i found is l377 on the net. What is protection chip?
    can i just flash it without the protection chip?
    if i dun1 to upgrade it m i still able to view the dream tv?

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Down the road
    Posts
    203
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Don't know about the software part. You should be able to view Dream TV though set your receiver on Agila KU. Then push on menu button , go to Installation, next menu go down to Input Code, Next menu go down to Nagravision1, push OK again and put in the keys in 4E01 00 and 4E01 01.

    Look at the PM I send you. Good luck.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Before u do anything to ur receiver be aware that ur receiver hasn't protection chip and u can't load any higher version than L225. Only this versions will work for ur box L201 and L314 . If u want to upgrade ur receiver curiously then u need to install protection chip.but just remember , for Astro non version won't work for ur box.But u can watch Dream Tv at 146E with manually putting the keys into ur box as bro.Mellow said.


    Regards.
    any software till now also unable 2 view astro on measat a? can u send me L314 software. my email address is [email protected]
    i saw yur previous post and still dun understand au for dreamtv. if software din support au for dreamtv so wat will happen?

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Down the road
    Posts
    203
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Just follow the steps above after setting the receiver to Agilla KU, then you can watch TV. If the receiver worked 2 yrs ago it should still work for Dream as long as you have a KU LNB. You will soon find out after putting in the keys. Don't forget to push Apply after entering Keys, then esc ( escape) to get out of the menu.You will have to do that for each of the 2 sets of Keys. Then it will work if you have a KU LNB, and you will be able to watch TV, how are you going to change software if you cant do that. It either accepts the Keys or it wont, nothing else will happen.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Just follow the steps above after setting the receiver to Agilla KU, then you can watch TV. If the receiver worked 2 yrs ago it should still work for Dream as long as you have a KU LNB. You will soon find out after putting in the keys. Don't forget to push Apply after entering Keys, then esc ( escape) to get out of the menu.You will have to do that for each of the 2 sets of Keys. Then it will work if you have a KU LNB, and you will be able to watch TV, how are you going to change software if you cant do that. It either accepts the Keys or it wont, nothing else will happen.
    brother 4 agila i just have the green signal onli le.. dun hav the red 1. what does it mean then? do i need to reposition my dish?

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    First I wanna suggest u to upgrade ur receiver with L367 which has update channels and then downgrade to L201. And then try it u can get the signal or not.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    First I wanna suggest u to upgrade ur receiver with L367 which has update channels and then downgrade to L201. And then try it u can get the signal or not.


    Regards.
    bro can u send me L201 and L314 software? my email address is [email protected] or can u upload it here?

  11. #11
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    bro can u send me L201 and L314 software? my email address is [email protected] or can u upload it here?


    Yes brother , I'll upload it here.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Yes brother , I'll upload it here.


    Regards.

    wat other satellite m i able 2 view in thailand? what are the free channels and pay tv m i able 2 watch?

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    wat other satellite m i able 2 view in thailand? what are the free channels and pay tv m i able 2 watch?

    hey bro yan ying just now i upgrade yur L367 on my silverbox 2 but then after awhile while watching the dynasat box write err and screen go blank then restart by itself. Wats the problem? plz help me

  14. #14
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    hey bro yan ying just now i upgrade yur L367 on my silverbox 2 but then after awhile while watching the dynasat box write err and screen go blank then restart by itself. Wats the problem? plz help me

    I've already told u that u need the protection chip when u upgrade ur receiver to higher 246 version.No problem , downgrade ur version to L201 or L 314.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  15. #15
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    I've already told u that u need the protection chip when u upgrade ur receiver to higher 246 version.No problem , downgrade ur version to L201 or L 314.


    Regards.
    bro can u send me the software L201 and L314 to my mailbox?
    my address is [email protected]

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top