Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default after ZIK may be TPS

as u know that zik/X*L on hotbird stop there transmition .now it seems TPS is ready to leave hotbird too .can some one plz confirm that TPS right now AUTO or not( i think its not) and i heard that TPS will shift to another settlite( may be ASTRA) in 2008 some time

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

only zik music channels replace by bis promo.xxl showing its transmission as usual.all tps channels working well and auto.no news yet tps leaving that bird bec it is too hot.lol

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default new solution

Quote Originally Posted by highsignal View Post
    as u know that zik/X*L on hotbird stop there transmition .now it seems TPS is ready to leave hotbird too .can some one plz confirm that TPS right now AUTO or not( i think its not) and i heard that TPS will shift to another settlite( may be ASTRA) in 2008 some time

Dear,
    One year ago tps codes stopped and no tps channel were running then it was only echo link receievr made for this purpose to run tps channels after few months all receiver again started to release softwares for tps so don't worry if they stop tps channel new solution will also come.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

in echolink it shows standerd encryption for all multivision and tps channel not special tps encryption from last few days, and like i said before i read in some other fouram that tps will shift to astra in mid 2008.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Tps

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi View Post
    Dear,
    One year ago tps codes stopped and no tps channel were running then it was only echo link receievr made for this purpose to run tps channels after few months all receiver again started to release softwares for tps so don't worry if they stop tps channel new solution will also come.
    No sir tps is working most of the receivers means mediastar ,startrack samson alfagold fortechstar new and many many brand stbs are working fine.Thank You
    Tech

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Angry Tps

Yes Transmission On Hotbird Tps Will Stop On December 31 2008 So We Will Have To Find Solution To Get It On Canalsat And On Astra This News Is Sure

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes TPS is shifting to ASTRA at the end of this year and will told his subscribers
    to move dish to ASTRA in Sept 2008
    Good things comes to those who wait.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

No. this is roung news that tps is shiffiting to another satlite because i hearing this new so many ears ago. so when changed than we think about. so dont worry about it.
    MALIK 123456

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

This ain't wrong news you can check other boards also.
    Good things comes to those who wait.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

plz understand what i m saying TPS is not using AES keys right now so no auto for TPS right now . its working on one single key for last few days. plz check and reply

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default mentioned

As I mentioned that one year ago tps stopped so it did stop and nowdays I know that tps running on old encryption on on code from last few days and I just answered highsignal who was worrying about tps and i told him not to worry some thing new will happen when tps will be shift from hotbird. ok

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi View Post
    As I mentioned that one year ago tps stopped so it did stop and nowdays I know that tps running on old encryption on on code from last few days and I just answered highsignal who was worrying about tps and i told him not to worry some thing new will happen when tps will be shift from hotbird. ok
    any thing new comes we happy any thing go we become sad .thats human nature. so bottom line is (enjoy till TPS is available)

Thread Information