Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Myanmar sad new

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Myanmar sad new

Hi all RDI Bro,,,

Now ! myanmar post & telecommunication will be close all satellite dish seeing.
    They are use tax . One satellite dish tax is ( 1 million or 2 million ).This new is right.So,,, we are jobless & hopless.

PS/// Contact to me [email protected]

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down

Yes Mate. We've very very bad new year and shocking moment for satellite hobbiers & business , especially for sat biz.The gov. tax to the Satellite Communication and we will pay 1600 USD ( 2,000,000 kyats ) for a receiver which u do not have the old license.They do not charge on ur satellite only for receiver.
    If u have the old license from MPT which we've paid 5 USD ( 6,000 kyats per year ) then u will only tax 800 USD ( 1,000,000 kyats ) for a receiver . If u have two receivers then the tax will be , tax x 2 , have three , tax x 3 . Oh! God. I've more than 30 receivers in my room so that I'll pay USD 24000 ( 30,000,000 kyats) to the gov.

So , all my friends we've no chance to try our hobby and no chance to watch any of satellite programming from next month if we don't pay their tax.So this is the Cyclone in Myanmar's Satellite World.And ur friends Yan Naing will also fade away from this community by this way i think.Bye Bye my dear friends but will come and visit and help as much as I can in this Forum and will never stop learning for my big hobby without seeing anything.how strange that is ....

This problem is the another story of September case.Most channels show the whole case and they very angry to the satellite communication bcoz. ........ .For Internet they can block the ISP but the can't do that to the satellite signal. So this is the only way they can do to us.Very bad for us and most electronic & satellite shops r shock by this news... Really sorry to everyone from Myanmar including me.
    Only God can help us.

Best Regards.
    YN.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

show them your old license and don't tell them you have more than 30 receivers.....

you see, this kind of news only tell the world how far your country is behind yet the country is deprave......
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    show them your old license and don't tell them you have more than 30 receivers.....

you see, this kind of news only tell the world how far your country is behind yet the country is deprave......

Yes brother , that's true. For me I can't afford to pay their tax .Bcoz. generally most ppl can earn bet: 16 and 65 usd ( bet: 20,000 and 80,000 kyats per month ) . so how they can pay this tax. this is too much expensive for both normal and rich people in my country.I'm sure 95% of satellite owner won't pay this tax.only 5% will be pay bcoz. for their biz. , like Electronic Shops , Hotel and Restaurants.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Yan and all other bro's there,
    Very sorry to hear about this new tax, to be paid per sat receiver,
    It's just a means to an end, What a shame that they are so narrow minded, Anyone, in this day and age that thinks they can restrict the flow of information (Blocking internet, restricting journalists, and now effectively blocking access to external TV programming) is ultimately doomed.
    All of us that live in "democracies" should be very grateful for what we take for granted.
    Hopefully there will be away around this.

Regards
    DM500S, FortecStar Alpha, Lifetime Ultra, Lifetime Classic:
    Intelsat 7/10, TelStar 12 and NSS 7

Time spent on Reconnaissance is seldom wasted.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx. for ur wish bro. Boknaaai and welcome back to RDI.We miss u for long time.

Regards.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Myanmar friends , this news is sure but not sure for the text rate.So let's wait and see how much they will cost.....

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

So , you need a revolution .

I understand well : if you have a receiver you must pay 800USD ? Or if you are company (hotel,restaurant, bar) you must pay this ?
    If normal person must pay this , it's crazy .

Who came to check ? Came , you give 5USD bribe , and it's ok .
    Don't disperate , hide antenna in the back of the house , or remove from the normal position , to people to see it's missing , and after install it hidden somewere . Bribing it's only solution .

Before the revolution from 1989 , in Romania was the same , was forbiden to have satellite antena , and some persons have and hide during the day , with a blanket , and use only in the night . In that time was very expensive a satellite dish and receiver , one antena +receiver was the same price on black market like a car .

P.S. I put in RDI Romana a thread about this to see romanian users opinion about this amazing stupid thing .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Just read this news: http://www.portlandtribune.com/us_wo...ry_id=BKK15915

Its sad to know about it, are we really in the 21st Century? This is actually "ridiculous" to say the least.......

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

This news is very very bad for Burmese's people !
    They want to close eyes,ears and mouth of all people of Burmese.
    They should start one thing more than September.
    They will bite after tied in the narrow place .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by as mirror man View Post
    This news is very very bad for Burmese's people !
    They want to close eyes,ears and mouth of all people of Burmese.
    They should start one thing more than September.
    They will bite after tied in the narrow place .
    That is oppression, we were blocked from getting direct news a few days ago from all tv stations and radio stations. nobody could know whether people are being killed or not.
    The media association rejected the ban and the govt rescinded the decision.
    Fight for your rights, we are still on for the correct president polls.
    some of us die in the process, but we dont want oppresion.
    Get to the streets or nobody will hear your cries.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by smartbuddy View Post
    Just read this news: http://www.portlandtribune.com/us_wo...ry_id=BKK15915

Its sad to know about it, are we really in the 21st Century? This is actually "ridiculous" to say the least.......
    @ Smartbuddy
    Thanks for the link
    DM500S, FortecStar Alpha, Lifetime Ultra, Lifetime Classic:
    Intelsat 7/10, TelStar 12 and NSS 7

Time spent on Reconnaissance is seldom wasted.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Yes brother , that's true. For me I can't afford to pay their text.Bcoz. generally most ppl can earn bet: 16 and 65 usd ( bet: 20,000 and 80,000 kyats per month ) . so how they can pay this text. this is too much expensive for both normal and rich people in my country.I'm sure 95% of satellite owner won't pay this text.only 5% will be pay bcoz. for their biz. , like Electronic Shops , Hotel and Restaurants.

Dear YAN
    Can i offer my help
    Contact me in private i will help you with this payment

Before others post crap
    This is NOT a bribe of any sort . YAN is true to ******** and would be missed by many members - He heart is true to RDI and the SatWorld IF I CAN help in any way to stop the loss of such a good guy I WILL DO what i think is best .

YAN - Im behind YOU

Let me help

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    So , you need a revolution .

I understand well : if you have a receiver you must pay 800USD ? Or if you are company (hotel,restaurant, bar) you must pay this ?
    If normal person must pay this , it's crazy .
    Sorry for my mistake , The gov. tax to the Satellite Communication and we will pay 1600 USD ( 2,000,000 kyats ) for a receiver which u do not have the old license.They do not charge on ur satellite only for receiver.
    If u have the old license from MPT which we've paid 5 USD ( 6,000 kyats per year ) then u will only tax 800 USD ( 1,000,000 kyats ) for a receiver

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

It's OK , you can let your dish in same position , and when the people who check licence ring at the door , you disconnect receiver and hide somewhere

You say it's broken and you throw it to garbage at 31.12.2007 What can they make ?

P.S. Write tax , instead of text .

Thread Information