Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Yan Nang or Cogil

Who was the moderator who cut the thread?
    Was it Cogil or Yan Nang?
    Guess correctly!
    Your guess is as good as mine!
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@Felician I dont think the mods are suppose to report
    to you before doing their work.
    If the thread is locked it is locked.
    what would you want us to do?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

the thread was closed with the same broken promises made not so long ago. issue was not resolved and probably never will.

@felicianf,

let it go man, if somebody cheats you, they will get their due sometime, somewhere, somehow. there is nothing you can do about it here or on any forum. the guy is as thick-skinned as they can be. exposed several times, burnt to a crisp, even promises hell or high waters he will refund you at all cost (like his 1000% server uptime).

all you can do is pray nobody falls prey to his gimmicks again.

@cogil,

true, you do not have to report deletion/closing of thread to the author, but i think you are obligated to at least edit the last post on ANY thread and put the reason why it is being closed so that the public may know and understand.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Who was the moderator who cut the thread?
    Was it Cogil or Yan Nang?
    Guess correctly!
    Your guess is as good as mine!

No M8 , I've already told u I'll not close the thread.I didn't lock the thread and I always left my reason when I moderate in a thread .

But the locking of this thread is true bcoz. still nobody can't get the definite solution and more fight and fight r go ahead... And I'm totally same with Sir Cogil.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@yan,

how many threads can a mod close in a day? actually, you can't. when angst and too much irritation is high, threads of the same nature will sprout up like mushrooms everywhere (just like this one). so let the issue be resolved first before closing down the thread, unless of course it violates the rules and by-laws of the forum, which i think that specific thread did not. or maybe i do not understand or misread the forum rules. if it says it is not allowed to expose scams.... then my apologies.

somehow, one will come to think why this specific man is being protected.

RDI should protect the interest of the general populace.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

well said sir Boknoy,
    but do remember the forum has owners and adm
    who we fall under,
    we follow rules, and as you know this issue keeps coming on
    and is not part of satellite issues.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

The solution is on that last post before it was locked

It should be left like that and it will be reseolved simple as that

Keep attacking will not resolve anything just make me more angry and turn the other way so to speak .

I have offered my help and the solution

Being polite goes along way

If they want it resolved leave as it is and just match my demands to resolve the issue there is no need to keep flame and bitch

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    @yan,

how many threads can a mod close in a day? actually, you can't. when angst and too much irritation is high, threads of the same nature will sprout up like mushrooms everywhere (just like this one). so let the issue be resolved first before closing down the thread, unless of course it violates the rules and by-laws of the forum, which i think that specific thread did not. or maybe i do not understand or misread the forum rules. if it says it is not allowed to expose scams.... then my apologies.

somehow, one will come to think why this specific man is being protected.

RDI should protect the interest of the general populace.
    Would u like me to walk away from the FORUM
    Close everything down

Supply no new hack and cracks for the SATWORLD

Stop all CS EMU and updates overnight

Never crack any new encryption

Never give any public files again

SAY THE WORD and IM GONE in a flash

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    The solution is on that last post before it was locked

It should be left like that and it will be reseolved simple as that

Keep attacking will not resolve anything just make me more angry and turn the other way so to speak .

I have offered my help and the solution

Being polite goes along way

If they want it resolved leave as it is and just match my demands to resolve the issue there is no need to keep flame and bitch
    to be totally honest,,,i think myself and most other readers of "controversial" threads get some kind of perverse entertainment value from it,
    but , it is something that shouldnt be aired in public forum ,as it is a private matter,and should remain so,,,,even if things degenerate to being discussed on the forum,,,i feel only the parties involved should make comments .
    cheers,,,dave

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@Cogil,

this is all part of satellite world. we are dealing with satellite materials and goodies here, right? but as you said, the powers that be has commanded you to do such an act, so be it.

@Phuket,

i have no stake in that argument. you were making promises, are making promises and will continue to do so. being emotional and threathening to go back up from your word will only confirm the same issue which has haunted you for the last few years.

so what time frame will you allot before you fully refund the goods? a few days? a week or more? or a bit extra months won't hurt, right? your reputation precedes you, my man. and no amount of giving free clone DMs and what's not will erase the bitter memories of those who feel duped and scammed.

rectify the issue, give a time frame on when you can definitely resolve it, and we will see what happens after that. these poor clients of yours deserve that much needed service from your business (which you have closed down, relocated or sent to mars for all i care).

true, this issue is getting long in the tooth already but hey.... it was never resolved in the first place. doing this in private with the concerned parties has never brought anything positive results, only frustration and bitterness on the client's end.

if you do decide to leave the forum because of the heat, i could not care less. i am not getting anything from you, not CS, not encryption, NOTHING. so why threaten me?

this guy (for a grown up and a businessman at that) is ridiculous.......
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    @Cogil,

this is all part of satellite world. we are dealing with satellite materials and goodies here, right? but as you said, the powers that be has commanded you to do such an act, so be it.

@Phuket,

i have no stake in that argument. you were making promises, are making promises and will continue to do so. being emotional and threathening to go back up from your word will only confirm the same issue which has haunted you for the last few years.

so what time frame will you allot before you fully refund the goods? a few days? a week or more? or a bit extra months won't hurt, right? your reputation precedes you, my man. and no amount of giving free clone DMs and what's not will erase the bitter memories of those who feel duped and scammed.

rectify the issue, give a time frame on when you can definitely resolve it, and we will see what happens after that. these poor clients of yours deserve that much needed service from your business (which you have closed down, relocated or sent to mars for all i care).

true, this issue is getting long in the tooth already but hey.... it was never resolved in the first place.
    Dear
    Read my last post before it was locked
    I agreed fully to refund feleicf

But the other case was 10000% shipped ( so its not my fault )
    and i need co-operation and not shit on

So there is no need to keep calling me a cunt

That will not make me do jack shit

If its left alone i will keep my promise

Being polite goes a long way
    Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 29th December 2007 at 10:39.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

@ Sir Cogil/Sir Yan Nan

As I predicted a solution was in sight when the thread was closed.
    Phuket promised to send my money and give the Ref No.
    He wanted whether to send by Bank or Western Union.
    Though I am not in a hurry to get my refund I preferred WU so that matter would resolve early.
    As far as Mr Kamaldeen's matter he is in a big trouble.
    He is a Sat Dealer and he is at the receiving end of the customer's queries- one being Sat Sunil.
    Phuket wants to fax a letter to a not working fax Number.

Why dont you allow these things to be resolved.
    Do you think that this matter has not enlightened our fellow members to be cautious about Sat dealings?

And you have put the thread (which speaks about sat dealings) to a off topic lot

Talking about Sat matter is OFF TOPIC for RDI !

If you think that the discussion of the subject matter has not served any purpose-let's have a poll for that- ok I too agree to close the matter.

After all it is not my 200 odd dollars I am worried.
    Its the lesson you learn-which cannot be bought.
    Last edited by felicianf; 29th December 2007 at 10:41.
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i AM polite. you aren't (using cuss words... i know how to use them too, and more if i want).

take this as a challenge on your end. make good on your promises this time. and hopefully, you won't be hearing anything from anybody as long as you keep your acts together in line with moral and legal business practices.

i know that your band of tights-wearing cohorts will soon flood this thread in protection of your prestige and reputation, lol.

here's a good business acumen for you to use: ALWAYS treat your client's interests FIRST! avoid any mistakes (they can be avoided, if done, remedied... and if remedied at the SOONEST time possible). a single mistake will take down the 99.9% good record you have.

@smartbuddy (post below)

you only joined a few days back, and you do not have any idea what the issue is all about, lol. so you suggest too, that a few more months of waiting on the end of felicianf and kamaldeen is ok?

he posted his promises a few days back. western union takes only less that five minutes to transmit. either im living in a separate world or what?
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I agree with most people here, posting about same thing over and over again everywhere on the forum will not help resolve the issue. I supported brother kamaldeen and brother felician but if they keep on posting such threads even after Phuket has assured of a refund then it looks unfair.

Since he has assured, give him a chance to refund, keep complaints confined to one post or better keep it private. I have seen brother felician's last few posts he is talking about this everywhere irrespective of the topic.
    I never support anyone who has wrong intentions but if someone has assured things he should be given a "chance".

Secondly, cribbing about moderation will not do any good. What if the moderators decide to BAN u, what can u do? Gather support in a constructive way rather than becoming isolated by your posts. If one is not happy with moderation he can surely PM the admins and owners of the site instead of putting up threads. No owner/admin would like to see such threads which involves other members and aggravates the disputes.

I may not agree with Phuket in everything but I surely agree in this point:
    "Being polite goes along way". Now please make such issues private, give him a chance to refund and resolve the issue, even after that things do not change then a rethink may be required.....

@Phuket: Please make sincere efforts to resolve the issue at the earliest, your reputation is at stake. No business person would want to spoil his/her reputation just for few dollars or 1 or 2 incidents....
    Last edited by smartbuddy; 29th December 2007 at 10:47.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    @ Sir Cogil/Sir Yan Nan

As I predicted a solution was in sight when the thread was closed.
    Phuket promised to send my money and give the Ref No.
    He wanted whether to send by Bank or Western Union.
    Though I am not in a hurry to get my refund I preferred WU so that matter would resolve early.
    As far as Mr Kamaldeen's matter he is in a big trouble.
    He is a Sat Dealer and he is at the receiving end of the customer's queries- one being Sat Sunil.
    Phuket wants to fax a letter to a not working fax Number.

Why dont you allow these things to be resolved.
    Do you think that this matter has not enlightened our fellow members to be cautious about Sat dealings?

And you have put the thread (which speaks about sat dealings) to a off topic lot

Talking about Sat matter is OFF TOPIC for RDI !

If you think that the discussion of the subject matter has not served any purpose-let's have a poll for that- ok I too agree to close the matter.

After all it is not my 200 odd dollars I am worried.
    Its the lesson you learn-which cannot be bought.
    As i said I AGREE TO REFUND YOU
    I accept that FAULT FULLY

As for kamaldeens thats a different matter goods was 1000% shipped
    this needs to be traced cos the parcel has been siezed or stolen someone has to pay me along the road for the goods

I also said if they cannot trace I WILL REFUND

That FAX number is real - It should be working shortly

Thread Information