Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Can you help a novice re' Phoenix Apollo CI+MC and Premiere

Hi, I have a Phoenix Apollo CI+MC box, and when i bought it, I was able to recieve the Premiere channels inc sportportal etc...

just recently they have become scrambled and i have been told that they are not available on the box but only on cam...

can you please inform me of how i can still get these channels or do i have to buy a diablo cam

yours hopefully!

KG

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Cageman View Post
    Hi, I have a Phoenix Apollo CI+MC box, and when i bought it, I was able to recieve the Premiere channels inc sportportal etc...

just recently they have become scrambled and i have been told that they are not available on the box but only on cam...

can you please inform me of how i can still get these channels or do i have to buy a diablo cam

yours hopefully!

KG
    Hi cageman, looks like we are both new on here...Did you know that it is possible to convert your apollo to an openbox reciever, the support for the apollo is not to good at the moment but is first class with the openbox. Premiere have recently been sending the wrong keys out to patched recievers thus scrambling your picture.. You could also maybe load an old version of the apollo firmware without au and enter the keys yourself.. I have an apollo ci and have converted mine to an openbox and would recommend it, the only downside is that you lose the preimere multi choice button and have to scan the ppv channels yourself.. On the plus side the openbox can card share and it has a key and setting editor software program called pobedit, this makes entering keys and loading your settings simplicity itself.. I haven't read the rules on here yet so dont know if i can link to download site or not, or attach files anywhere, but if your interested to know more let me know

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kip** View Post
    Hi cageman, looks like we are both new on here...Did you know that it is possible to convert your apollo to an openbox reciever, the support for the apollo is not to good at the moment but is first class with the openbox. Premiere have recently been sending the wrong keys out to patched recievers thus scrambling your picture.. You could also maybe load an old version of the apollo firmware without au and enter the keys yourself.. I have an apollo ci and have converted mine to an openbox and would recommend it, the only downside is that you lose the preimere multi choice button and have to scan the ppv channels yourself.. On the plus side the openbox can card share and it has a key and setting editor software program called pobedit, this makes entering keys and loading your settings simplicity itself.. I haven't read the rules on here yet so dont know if i can link to download site or not, or attach files anywhere, but if your interested to know more let me know
    hi kip,
    good to see a new member arrive with knowledge to share.
    welcome bro
    cheers,,,dave

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kip** View Post
    I haven't read the rules on here yet so dont know if i can link to download site or not, or attach files anywhere, but if your interested to know more let me know

Welcome to RDI English Section brother Kip.Yes u can give the direct download link here but we'r not allow advertise any other forum.

Have a nice day.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

two days ago i have uploaded my Strong6020 model receiver with a wrong software and i couldn't make any uploading neither downloading.. it looked like i needed a jtag method.. but however a friend helped me today and i could save my receiver without jtag.. it was simple.. i run Hyperterminal and did a connection with Com2 port with RS232 cable, by keeping pressed spacebar i turned on my receiver then CCCCCCCC started to be writen on screen then it allowed me to upload by writing "Hand Shaking" ,but before uploading it started to erase flush bank (1) to bank(20).. so is this mean that we can do Jtag with RS232 with Hyperterminal..

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nbebeto View Post
    two days ago i have uploaded my Strong6020 model receiver with a wrong software and i couldn't make any uploading neither downloading.. it looked like i needed a jtag method.. but however a friend helped me today and i could save my receiver without jtag.. it was simple.. i run Hyperterminal and did a connection with Com2 port with RS232 cable, by keeping pressed spacebar i turned on my receiver then CCCCCCCC started to be writen on screen then it allowed me to upload by writing "Hand Shaking" ,but before uploading it started to erase flush bank (1) to bank(20).. so is this mean that we can do Jtag with RS232 with Hyperterminal..

This is interesting, by the way what is hyperterminal is it a loader or software the term sounds familiar.

Got it after posting,
    programs - accessories - communications - hyper terminal

Thread Information