Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TFC - The Final Countdown

Hi there folks! I guess it's 16 days left behind for us to enjoy free viewing on our very own Pinoy package. How I wish ABS-CBN may consider a free channel for us OFW's working in the Middle East, even just only a single channel. If it happens and we are given the opportunity to select, I'd rather choose ANC as this is my favorite channel to watch during my off days.

P.S. I have noticed today, I lost already TFC-EU. Does it mean, 4 remainng video channels to go?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TFC Europe

TFC europe closed nagravision...next will be in the middle east in a few days...
    "Coming together is a BEGINNING"
    "Keeping together is PROGRESS"
    "Working together is SUCCESS"

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

they closed nagravision because they have fully implemented the ****** encryption for the EU subscriber base. here in mid-east, as usual, they will only say "insha-allah bukhra" everytime you ask when and if the new hardwares will be released.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

The DSR are already here. They are supplying their subscriber with a Atlanta DTH (ART) , they removed the RF in and out so that redistribution will be limited. But yoy can use a VCR to redistribute it but i don't know how many TV you can supply without affecting the quality.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by poorboy
    The DSR are already here. They are supplying their subscriber with a Atlanta DTH (ART) , they removed the RF in and out so that redistribution will be limited. But yoy can use a VCR to redistribute it but i don't know how many TV you can supply without affecting the quality.
    that would be easy, they did the same to the previous xsat STB. you can buy an A/V to RF converter, take the RF converter into a powered amplifier (usually with 12 volts, 1in, 3outs) then you can distribute it. i used to have this kind of setup, and distributed to viewers 6 floors above the source amplifier.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    Quote Originally Posted by poorboy
    that would be easy, they did the same to the previous xsat STB. you can buy an A/V to RF converter, take the RF converter into a powered amplifier (usually with 12 volts, 1in, 3outs) then you can distribute it. i used to have this kind of setup, and distributed to viewers 6 floors above the source amplifier.
    thanks mate

Thread Information