Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DCC only expert can help me

I am using cccam on dm 500 s I use DCC to config it. every thing fine. but when I try to connect dm 500 from my work using DCC. I enter my home ip for dm telnet get connected but not ftp. i have tried both my home router and work router always same. dcc give message like illagel port command. any help?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by thamon View Post
    I am using cccam on dm 500 s I use DCC to config it. every thing fine. but when I try to connect dm 500 from my work using DCC. I enter my home ip for dm telnet get connected but not ftp. i have tried both my home router and work router always same. dcc give message like illagel port command. any help?
    have u allowed permissions through the routers firewalls?
    cheers,,,dave

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    have u allowed permissions through the routers firewalls?
    witch port permissions can you explain please

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by thamon View Post
    In order to communicate with your DM500 over the Internet (ie outside your home network) you will require to configure your Internet router to point to your DM500 for the respective ports. On a home router this is usually done through port forwarding. As you know services operate on different ports, you will have to forward the ports for every service you want to communicate with your DM from the Internet. The standard port numbers are: Telnet: 23, FTP: 21, http: 80 and so on.

I'm sure you know how to configure your router so I won't go into that. Since you say Telnet is working, port 23 is correctly forwarded to the IP of your DM. For FTP, you need to forward port 21.
    Don't Stop......Keep Learning!

Thread Information