Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Nfusion ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Nfusion ?


    Buna,

    foloseste cineva aceasta cutie ? Credeti ca se merita ? Merge si pe GC pentru cele 3 canale romanesti ?

    Multumesc pentru orice informatie.

    Sarbatori Fericite !

    coco

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    American Samoa
    Posts
    696
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Nope, din cate am inteles a cazut si Nfusion, rabdarica.... poate bl ne de un cadou de Craciun...vine moshu zanganind din key )

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    154
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yo3gjc View Post
    Nope, din cate am inteles a cazut si Nfusion, rabdarica.... poate bl ne de un cadou de Craciun...vine moshu zanganind din key )
    Tu mai crezi in Mos Craciun la varsta asta?

  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    American Samoa
    Posts
    696
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    in Mos Craciun...daaah.. sigur ca cred...take a look here and enjoy...asa ceva mi-a recomandat doctorul....that's the right medication )
    http://family.webshots.com/photo/102...7332DvuJeYcXQs

  5. #5
    100% Tiran Teacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    var/bin/laden
    Posts
    403
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Ia vedeti la sectiunea chei ca parca a venit Mosul la pansat!

  6. #6
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    American Samoa
    Posts
    696
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Zuzel...buuun moshu anul asta...tareee buuun....intristarea o sa vina la anu' cand vine statementul la cc ) dar pana atunci sa ne simtim bine si sa ne bucuram de sticla (sau LCD)

  7. #7
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Se pare ca NFusion nu a fost afectat in ultimele zile (cel putin asa se spune pe alte site-uri). Nu am unul dar m-ar interesa sa cumpar unul. Ma intreb numai daca in viitor site-ul unde trebuie sa fii tot timpul conectat ar putrea introduce un fee pentru IKS. De asemenea ce parere aveti despre privacy? Poti fi "tracked"? de asemenea unde poate fi serverul, undeva in Asia? Multumesc

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satan1 View Post
    Se pare ca NFusion nu a fost afectat in ultimele zile (cel putin asa se spune pe alte site-uri). Nu am unul dar m-ar interesa sa cumpar unul. Ma intreb numai daca in viitor site-ul unde trebuie sa fii tot timpul conectat ar putrea introduce un fee pentru IKS. De asemenea ce parere aveti despre privacy? Poti fi "tracked"? de asemenea unde poate fi serverul, undeva in Asia? Multumesc
    Am un prieten care are Nfusion si nu a avut nici o problema cu b3v sau dn in toata perioada asta. GC nu merge clar. Prietenul meu a trace-uit ip-ul serverului la care se duce si este undeva in korea de sud.
    "Fee" s-ar putea sa introduca probabil dupa ce or sa vanda destule boxuri ca sa "overload" serverul pe care il au.
    Oricum mie nu mi-a placut interfata cu utilizatorul.
    Nu are closed caption si pentru mine asta e important pentru ca eu ma uit la televizor cand toata lumea doarme in casa.
    Functia de inregistrare nu este inca pusa la punct. In timpul inregistrarii apar blocari de imagine de pina la 5 secunde si asta e deranjant. Si inca ceva nu ai posibilitatea sa sortezi canalele si nu ai EPG.

    haipa

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    209
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haipa View Post
    Am un prieten care are Nfusion si nu a avut nici o problema cu b3v sau dn in toata perioada asta. GC nu merge clar. Prietenul meu a trace-uit ip-ul serverului la care se duce si este undeva in korea de sud.
    "Fee" s-ar putea sa introduca probabil dupa ce or sa vanda destule boxuri ca sa "overload" serverul pe care il au.
    Oricum mie nu mi-a placut interfata cu utilizatorul.
    Nu are closed caption si pentru mine asta e important pentru ca eu ma uit la televizor cand toata lumea doarme in casa.
    Functia de inregistrare nu este inca pusa la punct. In timpul inregistrarii apar blocari de imagine de pina la 5 secunde si asta e deranjant. Si inca ceva nu ai posibilitatea sa sortezi canalele si nu ai EPG.

    haipa


    Merge chiar prea bine, ceea ce te face sa suflii in iaurt, cei care isi amintesc de Dave in ultimile zile bune cind totul mergea prea roz.
    Asta e un post de pe alt forum care merita oricum citit:


    "Okay here is the physical network setup:

    Nfusion ---> Dell 466cx ---> ClarkConnect Router --> Internet

    First:

    Nfusion correctly connects to the internet and retrieves data files and IKS when only ICS (Internet connection sharing on the WinXP dell) is running on the above setup.


    On the dell I ran wireshark (formerly ethereal) to monitor network traffic from the nfusion. It seems that the nfusion communicates with IP 222.122.160.39 on ports 62487, 62489. That server IP address is located in South Korea (Asian Pacific Network Info Centre) and is owned by KORNET, or Korea Telecom. I monitored the traffic for about 24 hours this never changed. The ports were always the same, and more importantly the server IP address remained the same.

    I had read in some forums that the nFusion uses a "scattered proxy" I know a little about networking, and how to use google and I still can't find out just exactly what a "scattering proxy" is. I had also read that the Nfusion bounces off of 3 different servers. But over a 24 hour period the server IP never changed.


    Second:

    This is where it gets interesting . . .

    There is a way to make your internet traffic anonymous. It is called the TOR network. However, most implementations that I have seen where plugins for web browsers (firefox plugins mainly). Nothing that would mask ALL traffic. Until I saw this, JanusVM. JanusVM runs a virtual PC under windows, that runs a linux machine with TOR and privoxy preconfigured to reroute all traffic on that machine through the TOR network.

    Using ICS and JanusVM on the same Dell machine, I was able to web surf anonymously (tested out at TORs website), and bittorrent worked (although very slow).

    On the same Dell machine running ICS that the nfusion box worked perfectly before, if I turned on the JanusVM and rerouted traffic to the TOR network, the nfusion box would not work, no updates, no IKS, no nothing. Turn JanusVM off and then it works like a champ. I disabled windows firewall on the host machine, made sure the 62487, 62489 ports where open in Clarkconnect. Even went as far as to open the entire range 62000-63000.

    Recap:

    So to recap, all things the same, routing nfusion traffic through my router and to the internet was no problem, but as soon as I masked my source IP using TOR and privoxy (which works for web surfing and bittorents) the nfusion box refused to work.

    Details:

    I just want to point out that KORNET is in SOUTH KOREA (friendly to the USA) and that they are a commercial satellite TV provider for South Korea, having recently launched their own satellite. If the nfusion server is located on THEIR network, how sympathetic to Dish network (a fellow satellite provider) would they be when asked to turn over that nfusion server. Or worse, just monitor incoming connections to that IP so that they can record IP addresses without even getting the nfusion server. The legal precedence to sue customers and end users was set with all this RIAA suing MP3 downloader's using their unique IP address as provided by their internet provider.

    So there you have it, I think the nfusion works TOO GOOD, and in fact offers an opportunity for DISH to copy the RIAA and start suing end users."


    Oricum, ramine la decizia individuala

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    209
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by coco100 View Post
    Buna,

    foloseste cineva aceasta cutie ? Credeti ca se merita ? Merge si pe GC pentru cele 3 canale romanesti ?

    Multumesc pentru orice informatie.

    Sarbatori Fericite !

    coco
    GC was added to the nfusion support lineup Jan 02 approx 5am EST

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top