Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Editing CCcam config file, help needed!

Hi, i have a dreambox 500-s and currently have 2.0.4 on my dreambox and just installed the CCcam config file,

I opened this file up in Notepad++ and i registered on www.dyndns.com but i am sure what to do.

Can somebody please tell me what i need to write in the Cccam config file and what people mean by C line, i know F line is for something else and C line is for Cccam but what do i do in the config?

i currently have a local Al jazeera sport card, what do i type in the config?

Again, once i'm done what do i send to people to join there cardharing server?

people mention send C-line to me but i don't get what they mean.

thanks

please answer soon, thanks
    Last edited by Sharkadder; 19th December 2007 at 01:02.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkadder View Post
    Hi, i have a dreambox 500-s and currently have 2.0.4 on my dreambox and just installed the CCcam config file,

I opened this file up in Notepad++ and i registered on www.dyndns.com but i am sure what to do.

Can somebody please tell me what i need to write in the Cccam config file and what people mean by C line, i know F line is for something else and C line is for Cccam but what do i do in the config?

i currently have a local Al jazeera sport card, what do i type in the config?

Again, once i'm done what do i send to people to join there cardharing server?

people mention send C-line to me but i don't get what they mean.

thanks

please answer soon, thanks
    cline:
    C: ip/dyndns_server port user password yes

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

ok i've now got that working but my router doesn't seem to want to work with the DB at the minute.

I'm connected to somebody and i can receive all there files and things through the internet to my box, but anything goes out isn't working, apparently i needed to set port 12000 up on TCP which i have done and no joy.

Somebody else told me that i also need to include my dyndns info in my router but i cannot see where to put it :S.

Anyways if anybody has an addon router and has got it working then let me know. I have to use dyndns because my ip address doesn't remain static

Thread Information