Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Tatasky online payment is a mess!

Tatasky online payment is a mess!
    When paid online the money immediately goes from your card and the web page gives the actual balance whereas the STB doesnt update.
    It says a minus account and asking to recharge.
    I think their much publicized online payment is a mess
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Tatasky online payment is a mess!
    When paid online the money immediately goes from your card and the web page gives the actual balance whereas the STB doesnt update.
    It says a minus account and asking to recharge.
    I think their much publicized online payment is a mess

Yep! that's right felicianf , last week I renewal a card from online recharge.It was update immediately on their online account but still shown in the receiver that need to recharge this account and balance is show minus. After a few minutes later the picture came out and I can watch but still account balance is minus. amaze!

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Yep! that's right felicianf , last week I renewal a card from online recharge.It was update immediately on their online account but still shown in the receiver that need to recharge this account and balance is show minus. After a few minutes later the picture came out and I can watch but still account balance is minus. amaze!

Regards.
    I called them and they said they have already activated 10 days ago!
    But it was not working for the last 10 days!
    And still so
    Account balance on the STB is a minus whereas the online balance is 3000 Rs
    They NEVER reply an email !
    How stubborn !
    They might be thinking that this is the only option people have!
    Over to you DishTV-DialogTV-and host of others who offer more or less the same.
    And more than that there are lot of Card Sharers who offer this-for a fraction of fee they charge or even free!

I am enjoying TATASKY without any payment on cardsharing while I have paid 3000 In Rs and getting only the help channel on the official box!

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I am very impressed with their installation team & the equipment they use is any day better than Dish TV. They have something like a re charge voucher, you buy them & scratch & then call to renew, but online transactions are fast but the money to be realised takes some time, but still no excuse for 10 days.

My honest opinion, Tata is a very reputable company in India & I am sure that this problem will be solved soon.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for your sincere opinion which I too shared until last week !

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Finally it worked!

The Tip?
    You should switch on the digibox while recharging via internet.

I called them while the box was switched on and gave the Sub Id No and they reactivated the card.

(Shhhhhhhhhhh! I was worried whether my insertion of the card to the Dreambox has made it deactivated!-no it was not so)

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Good Work Feli...! I got an IDEA NOW.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Good for you,
    though I thought it could be one off incident, now we know how its done on line

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    I am very impressed with their installation team & the equipment they use is any day better than Dish TV. They have something like a re charge voucher, you buy them & scratch & then call to renew, but online transactions are fast but the money to be realised takes some time, but still no excuse for 10 days.

My honest opinion, Tata is a very reputable company in India & I am sure that this problem will be solved soon.

Yes they r great , he was something wrong when he recharge his card.Normally I always put my channel to 103 (Star Plus) while I recharge from online.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Ok but why on earth are they
    1. Not replying to emails
    2. Not mentioning on their web page-FAQ that we have to switch on the STB while recharging.- After all if we can pay for one year in advance why cant we switch on the box to witness the magic

Thread Information