Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kolkatta
    Posts
    21
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default how to sort channels in Dreambox


    Hi,

    I am unabe to sort channels in Dreambox...my channels are alphabetically arranged.

    I used Channel Master 1.18 to read my Satellite.xml... I am not getting Com port Dialog...


    I have connected my PC with DM through Null modem cable.




    thanks,
    dm
    Last edited by DreamBoxDM500I; 15th December 2007 at 13:11.

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBoxDM500I View Post
    Hi,

    I am unabe to sort channels in Dreambox...my channels are alphabetically arranged.

    I used Channel Master 1.18 to read my Satellite.xml... I am not getting Com port Dialog...


    I have connected my PC with DM through Null modem cable.




    thanks,
    dm

    Sounds familiar,
    I think you should PM Mr. Bangalore & ask him maybe he can help as he also had similar problem

  3. #3
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    Sounds familiar,
    I think you should PM Mr. Bangalore & ask him maybe he can help as he also had similar problem
    Thanks Dom I think you dont have any work either you are unemployed or a retired person who is very frustrated...

    Instead of helping people in forumn you people are discouraging people from asking there queries....

    God help these king of people...

    Cheers...
    Regards,
    Bangalore

  4. #4
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Thanks Dom I think you dont have any work either you are unemployed or a retired person who is very frustrated...

    Instead of helping people in forumn you people are discouraging people from asking there queries....

    God help these king of people...

    Cheers...
    Regards,
    Bangalore
    Oh! Really? Are you employed and helping the members here?
    Before insulting Senior & Helpful member like Dom06, you should know what you are!
    Do you know anything other than asking questions like SMALL BABIES, insulting Senior/Helpful members & creating clone IDs? Did you helped anyone here? Just turn back the pages. You will see what you are! Poor chap

  5. #5
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Thanks Dom I think you dont have any work either you are unemployed or a retired person who is very frustrated...

    Instead of helping people in forumn you people are discouraging people from asking there queries....

    God help these king of people...

    Cheers...
    Regards,
    Bangalore
    no, no dear bangalore....don't behavior like this .....u got lot of guides and help from rdi regarding ur dreambox, so that mr.dom suggest....but...ur reply is too bad and insulting seniors !

  6. #6
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Thanks Dom I think you dont have any work either you are unemployed or a retired person who is very frustrated...

    Instead of helping people in forumn you people are discouraging people from asking there queries....

    God help these king of people...

    Cheers...
    Regards,
    Bangalore
    Bangalore you should not talk like this. Don't forget the helps you got from them

  7. #7
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    BAD SCENE


    @Mr.Bangalore ,

    We need ur explanation about this and clarify ur comment.We'll wait ur answer.He is the one who help alot in this Forum and don't attack or bother to any senior/friends in future.This is Warn for u.
    Thx. for ur contribution here in past.We want to see the best answer.(8


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  8. #8
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks All for warning me ....Have you gone through Alan post and DOM and etc Alan is started compalining me after not getting C line from me...

    And if he is a senior he should not shout at juniors. He should behave like a Senior then only 1 will respect him. I dont know what I have done wrong asking questions in a forumn where all come to share there thoughts..

    Really I got lot of help from RDI members specially George and other friends.

    Regards,
    BLR
    Last edited by Bangalore; 15th December 2007 at 22:26.

  9. #9
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Yes. George even helped me too. He is a nice person. He helps everyone in the forum. What about others? I have also answered your threads in the past. Also your PMs.

    And everything was started by you because of your tissue culture & cloning techniques. We really don't want clones in RDI. Its now a official rule.

    You can fool us(not actually). But not mods & admins. They can trace your IP address. So watch out. Don't act like you don't know anything.

    By the way, I'm not shouting on you. You made every senior member to comment on you because of your weird behavior.

    And your reply for dom06 was too much........ Juniors should act like Junior and they should show respect to Seniors.

  10. #10
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    Yes. George even helped me too. He is a nice person. He helps everyone in the forum. What about others? I have also answered your threads in the past. Also your PMs.

    And everything was started by you because of your tissue culture & cloning techniques. We really don't want clones in RDI. Its now a official rule.

    You can fool us(not actually). But not mods & admins. They can trace your IP address. So watch out. Don't act like you don't know anything.

    By the way, I'm not shouting on you. You made every senior member to comment on you because of your weird behavior.

    And your reply for dom06 was too much........ Juniors should act like Junior and they should show respect to Seniors.
    For reference to all members please see the below thread and come to know why Alan is so angry...

    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=59220

  11. #11
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    now a days, a new type of psycho clone r entered in rdi...but with same user name.....!

  12. #12
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Alan is started compalining me after not getting C line from me...
    I told you again and again, I don't want your C line. I'm already receiving all available packages via very fast & stable server. I'm even having the C line from where you got it. I'm already giving C lines to many members. You may ask here in RDI. You are not a special case for me.

    So stop all that nonsense. Be positive.

    @yan_naing @cogil
    Bros, this member @Bangalore unnecessarily creating fights between Senior members of this forum. So I request you to handle this matter.

  13. #13
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    ask yourselves
    1. whose thread brought problems earlier this week,
    2. who was protecting who,
    3. and now who is fighting who
    4. did the thread poster raise even a querry
    5. ********* might not be at fault

    Close the thread

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top