Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Polsat New Keys Are Here

polsat new keys are here
    7101 00 02113053FB8892D4
    7101 01 E207A951FB9EA4D5

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

please post the keys in key section

thanks

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default about

Quote Originally Posted by dodi View Post
    please post the keys in key section

thanks

Dear dodi , I know that I should post keys in key section but u know most users don't know wheer are keys and u may see that more than 60 users have watched this post and saw it and took codes , so thats why i post it here , again I know very well to where I should post it and people like u should not be bother about that , and I will post it here when ever I get new keys , and u should not worry about that.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi View Post
    Dear dodi , I know that I should post keys in key section but u know most users don't know wheer are keys and u may see that more than 60 users have watched this post and saw it and took codes , so thats why i post it here , again I know very well to where I should post it and people like u should not be bother about that , and I will post it here when ever I get new keys , and u should not worry about that.
    dodi is right u should follow the fouram rules .if other people don,t know where to find key that is there mistake. u may not worry about people. and last but not the least don,t be too rude in your reply.thanx

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi brother , thanks alot for ur posting the keys here but we've already running the "KEY SECTION" and u don't need to start a new thread for this.Plz. don't say like that on our senior member like brother Dodi. We really appreciate ur contribution of the active keys.Be aware we r trying to improve our forum and this is our rule to post the keys.Hope u'll understand us.

Regards.
    Yan Naing.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default next time

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi brother , thanks alot for ur posting the keys here but we've already running the "KEY SECTION" and u don't need to start a new thread for this.Plz. don't say like that on our senior member like brother Dodi. We really appreciate ur contribution of the active keys.Be aware we r trying to improve our forum and this is our rule to post the keys.Hope u'll understand us.

Regards.
    Yan Naing.

I am extremly sorry I did it for those user who don't know where the key section is?, next time I will post key in key section. thanku

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I am extremly sorry I did it for those user who don't know where the key section is?, next time I will post key in key section. thanku

No problem brother , here is our KEY SECTION . Thanks for ur contribution here.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

which one is it? do you know where to post or you don't know (read your posts, lol).

anyway, even YOU have to see where the key section is because your NEW keys were posted YESTERDAY.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default mind

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    which one is it? do you know where to post or you don't know (read your posts, lol).

anyway, even YOU have to see where the key section is because your NEW keys were posted YESTERDAY.
    Dear , I know where the key setion is , I think u did not read my post clearly or ur english is not good, I wrote that I have given these keys for those users who don't know where the key section is?

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Wink is there any body have the active polsat keys?

please can any one help me with polsat active keys for hotbird

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default go to key section

Quote Originally Posted by studpersian View Post
    please can any one help me with polsat active keys for hotbird
    AS u know that I could give new keys here too but some senior members told me not to post them here so u have to go to key section on then upper side of forum where u see rdi keys section

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

AS u know that I could give new keys here too but some senior members told me not to post them here so u have to go to key section on then upper side of forum where u see rdi keys section
    hahahha forget it my dear scrombi, still you put in your mind?

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default click on site

go here

http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=2232&page=16

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Wink

no body is telling you not to post keys
    just post them in the key section
    youve been a member since 19 / 11 / 04
    that over 3 years and you still post things in the wrong place
    if every body placed keys all over the forum nobody would know where to go
    as it is if every body places the keys in the key section every one knows where are the keys for so and so are yes in the key section

dont it make sence
    ABA

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

One important thing is we should need to know that we all r brothers in the same field and we suggest to our friends with the real heart.We only towards to the best of this forum.So we should understand each other well.Hope bro. Scrombi is fine.

Regards.

Thread Information