Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default want cccam free server


    anyone can give me free account server for CCCan 2.0.4 for Mucho or any asian package?

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Negombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Try http://www.maldiviandigital.com/ and pm Junaid or alan
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Try http://www.maldiviandigital.com/ and pm Junaid or alan
    iam already have account that given by gonzalez (maldiviandigital member),but its not working yet for Mucho

  4. #4
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    What packages you want? Our server is working great without any problems.
    For your kind information, we offer following packages on our server.
    TataSky (83.1E)
    DialogTV (45E)
    Multichoice Africa(68.5E)
    Max4xxx (138E)

    Many more to come in the coming months....

  5. #5
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    54
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    alanpaladka,
    do u have any pkg in asiasat3 or asiasat2,,either,zee or star or sahara package...i know u have telstar18 xxx channels .i am after indian channels pkg.. i only have access to asiasat3 and asiasat2...intelsat10 is below horizon for me in sydney here..

  6. #6
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Sorry ramsharan. We don't have them right now.

  7. #7
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsharan View Post
    alanpaladka,
    do u have any pkg in asiasat3 or asiasat2,,either,zee or star or sahara package...i know u have telstar18 xxx channels .i am after indian channels pkg.. i only have access to asiasat3 and asiasat2...intelsat10 is below horizon for me in sydney here..
    I have friends watching DSTV in Sydney and my sister Canberra and they have no satellite dishes at all. But it aint free

    Except for my sister lol

    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    211
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    I have friends watching DSTV in Sydney and my sister Canberra and they have no satellite dishes at all. But it aint free

    Except for my sister lol

    Who likes to watch via internet when there is cap on d/l limit in OZ.No way the clarity will be comparable to watching directly from sat.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmsani View Post
    Who likes to watch via internet when there is cap on d/l limit in OZ.No way the clarity will be comparable to watching directly from sat.

    wat its the Internet Speed for watching HD TV 1080 in future ?
    maby not inoght 56 kb/s
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  10. #10
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmsani View Post
    Who likes to watch via internet when there is cap on d/l limit in OZ.No way the clarity will be comparable to watching directly from sat.
    But there are live events which my sister and her husband watch that are not shown in Australia so they don't go over their limits.......

    Better to watch live than not at all....

    Are you trying to say the clarity of the pic is not good enough for streamed content? .... it's better than any other streaming content I believe you will have seen.

    And this does stream HDTV as well if you put HDTV in.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  11. #11
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    What packages you want? Our server is working great without any problems.
    For your kind information, we offer following packages on our server.
    TataSky (83.1E)
    DialogTV (45E)
    Multichoice Africa(68.5E)
    Max4xxx (138E)

    Many more to come in the coming months....
    i want just Mucho, can you give me server account for this package?

  12. #12
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    But there are live events which my sister and her husband watch that are not shown in Australia so they don't go over their limits.......

    Better to watch live than not at all....

    Are you trying to say the clarity of the pic is not good enough for streamed content? .... it's better than any other streaming content I believe you will have seen.

    And this does stream HDTV as well if you put HDTV in.
    But most of the persons cannot afford to have such a fast Internet connection and bandwidth. So its better to watch via Satellite.

  13. #13
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by najwa View Post
    i want just Mucho, can you give me server account for this package?
    No sorry.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    No sorry.
    ok thanks, maybe anyone else can give me for trial?

  15. #15
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by najwa View Post
    ok thanks, maybe anyone else can give me for trial?
    why don't u build a server and exchange each other ? it's simple, right ?

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top