Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Which Model to Buy in Dreambox

    dear members,

    Kindly Advice me to buy Which Model for Dreambox

    DM500
    DM500+
    DM600PVR

    Basically i will be using for Hotbird Satellite & also for card sharing , & for recording .
    I do have a DSL Line & also looking for some cardsharing for hotbird

    thanks & regrads

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    472
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Get a 600 PVR, You will be happy.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East Malaysia
    Posts
    171
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default DM

    Quote Originally Posted by member91040 View Post
    Get a 600 PVR, You will be happy.
    Brother it all depends on your need ! and your budget ! for a start a DM500 is good and cheap and you can start learning like me and then go for a 7 series like DM7020 etc.

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    or get Triple Dragon.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  5. #5
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    or get Triple Dragon.
    Ha don't talk about TD, there only just learning about dreambox clone crap
    regards from OZ bassett

  6. #6
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    For lower budget, DM 500S would be a better choice.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    For lower budget, DM 500S would be a better choice.
    dear Alan ,

    how about DM500 + or DM600 PVR , will it can be used for cardsharing for hotbirdchannels

    thanks

  8. #8
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    DM 500+ & 600PVR can also be used for Cardsharing. But if you need Dreambox just for cardsharing, then go for DM500S. If you need additional features like adding HDD, more memory then you can think about 600PVR.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    DM 500+ & 600PVR can also be used for Cardsharing. But if you need Dreambox just for cardsharing, then go for DM500S. If you need additional features like adding HDD, more memory then you can think about 600PVR.

    Alan ,

    I Need for cardsharing & also to record in HDD.

    any free cardsharing servers available for hotbird

  10. #10
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Then you can go for 600PVR. If you do a simple search, you can find many free providers.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    Then you can go for 600PVR. If you do a simple search, you can find many free providers.
    Thanks Alan for your Advice..

    I will google & check for free cardsharing .
    but i am dummy to DM may be i have 2 search for some help guide how to start installing

    thanks

  12. #12
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Negombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dxbtarun View Post
    Alan ,

    I Need for cardsharing & also to record in HDD.

    any free cardsharing servers available for hotbird
    Try

    http://www.maldiviandigital.com/ and PM Alan or Junaid.
    But Only Asian ones and not Hotbird.
    If you had given your location it would have been much easier.
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

  13. #13
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Try

    http://www.maldiviandigital.com/ and PM Alan or Junaid.
    But Only Asian ones and not Hotbird.
    If you had given your location it would have been much easier.
    Dear Felician ,

    I am in Dubai , i do have DishTV india, but i am using the Reciver given my dishTV.
    For Hotbird i will be using Dreambox kindly advice.

    thanks

  14. #14
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dxbtarun View Post
    Dear Felician ,

    I am in Dubai , i do have DishTV india, but i am using the Reciver given my dishTV.
    For Hotbird i will be using Dreambox kindly advice.

    thanks
    You can visit the Free exchange section of that forum. There are some good members who give you their C line without any exchange.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top