Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking one 8 feet fiber dish and 2 satellite

i m new here sorry bothering u i m wacting thicom 78*e and pas7/10 these are c band on solid 6 feet dish.
    tell me i have 8 feet fiber dish i m watching only hotbird 13*e i have two ku band lnb one is using other is my store room so any body hints me this is a possible i m viewing two satellite with my 8 feet fiber dish if yes p/z write here satellite name and high signle frequncey
    i have echolink 700fta
    Last edited by quaimkhani; 3rd December 2007 at 00:47.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi bro,,u should be able to mount another lnb for that dish,,,im not sure exactly,,,but i think a normal dish can span up to 13 deg ,6-7 deg from the focus point either side.maybe other members can tell u exactly
    cheers,,,dave

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    hi bro,,u should be able to mount another lnb for that dish,,,im not sure exactly,,,but i think a normal dish can span up to 13 deg ,6-7 deg from the focus point either side.maybe other members can tell u exactly
    Around 13 degrees either side (may be more). So total around 26degrees But the loss depends upon the dish quality

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

You are right LNB, Main impp dish qulity.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Around 13 degrees either side (may be more). So total around 26degrees But the loss depends upon the dish quality
    This 13 degrees is for 8 feet. Smaller dishes will have more tolorance

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default nile sat

u may get nile sat with hotbird satellite , u sould put another ku band lnb 6 to 7 inches up right from hotbird lnb which is in centre position and u may get all nile sat channels including show time package if u ahve good receiver.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by quaimkhani View Post
    i m new here sorry bothering u i m wacting thicom 78*e and pas7/10 these are c band on solid 6 feet dish.
    tell me i have 8 feet fiber dish i m watching only hotbird 13*e i have two ku band lnb one is using other is my store room so any body hints me this is a possible i m viewing two satellite with my 8 feet fiber dish if yes p/z write here satellite name and high signle frequncey
    i have echolink 700fta
    its a possible to watch nilesat and hotbird 13*e same dish but two ku lnb with 8 feet fiber dish

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi View Post
    u may get nile sat with hotbird satellite , u sould put another ku band lnb 6 to 7 inches up right from hotbird lnb which is in centre position and u may get all nile sat channels including show time package if u ahve good receiver.
    ohh realy tell me strong frequecey of nile sat u have any picture hotbird and nile sat working same dish
    echolink 700fta
    fortec star 500 fsci
    Last edited by quaimkhani; 3rd December 2007 at 23:16.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default correct

ohh realy tell me strong frequecey of nile sat u have any picture hotbird and nile sat working same dish
    echolink 700fta
    fortec star 500 fsci

I don't know strongest frequency but I think 12054 is strong but check the show time frequency, u may easily get nile sat with hotbird.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Two sats

Witha 8ft dish fixed on hotbird prime u can get arabsat/eurobird on 26 degrees, eutelsat at 7 degrees , eutelsat at 9 and 10 degrees.
    Nilesat is not possible beyond karachi

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by farhanawan View Post
    Witha 8ft dish fixed on hotbird prime u can get arabsat/eurobird on 26 degrees, eutelsat at 7 degrees , eutelsat at 9 and 10 degrees.
    Nilesat is not possible beyond karachi
    some one viewing hotbird and nilesat only one dish if yes tell me lnb 5to7 inches uper from hotbird lnb and which one side left are right side any one have picture of two lnb workingg one dish hotbird and nile sat.
    echolink open many chennels of hotbird and nilesat then i m intersted of nile sat echolink also support these satellite just like arabsat/eutelsat 7e/eutelsat 9 and 10e
    i m from pakistan /sindh /mirpurkhas/villegers

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default easily

some one viewing hotbird and nilesat only one dish if yes tell me lnb 5to7 inches uper from hotbird lnb and which one side left are right side any one have picture of two lnb workingg one dish hotbird and nile sat.
    echolink open many chennels of hotbird and nilesat then i m intersted of nile sat echolink also support these satellite just like arabsat/eutelsat 7e/eutelsat 9 and 10e
    i m from pakistan /sindh /mirpurkhas/villegers

I don't have pic, but I did check by mysellf with both satellite in one dish and u may easily get both sat with one dish in karachi, and u should keep nile sat lnb right form front of dish up 5 to 7 inches uop right.and in ur side I think u also get it bcoz in karachi nile sat is easily availble in 6 feet, I did also chack it, and I heard that in 4 feet dish it is also available.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Nilesat + Hotbird

I am in karachi and have a lnb on prime at hotbird with eurobird 26degrees, eutelsat W3 7 Degrees, and Nilesat on side lobes. I have a 8 ft dish and will post the pictures later on.
    The problem with Nilesat is that to get it one must have a clear line of sight , no trees or buildings in the line of sight plus because of the low elevation many of the signals tend to drift drastically . they even drift on a 8ft dish with prime on nilesat. Its not easy to fix .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am in karachi and have a lnb on prime at hotbird with eurobird 26degrees, eutelsat W3 7 Degrees, and Nilesat on side lobes. I have a 8 ft dish and will post the pictures later on.
    The problem with Nilesat is that to get it one must have a clear line of sight , no trees or buildings in the line of sight plus because of the low elevation many of the signals tend to drift drastically . they even drift on a 8ft dish with prime on nilesat. Its not easy to fix .
    thxs bother scrombi and farhan nice work but no success my hotbird working good nilesat no luck i m try and try any day i got nile sat but my main target is nilesat lnb is upper side with hotbird so farhan i wish if u upload ur dish picture if u snap then send me here or my email address i m added ur hotmail addy in my messenger list [email protected]cholink open hotbird and nilesat and...........idk so which one other satellite name echolink open special chennel or fighting movies chennel then my nile sat lnb moves other satellite this satellite is easily set with hotbird remmber my dish angle on hotbird 13*e sorry my english week

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default eurobird

Dear farahn, is eurobird viewable in karachi pakistan and what size of dish, I me hearing it first time.

Thread Information