Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Dstv New Zeta Cards & DREAMBOX 500


    For those of you using DM500's there going to be some news for you.

    All DSTV Multichoice Africa older cards may not be renewed. This means you will all have to buy the new Irdeto2 5.3 zeta cards.

    However the dm500 cannot cs the new zeta cards. It's going to be fun watching what happens when all the server providers of dm500's can't give you dstv anymore.

    Of course you can always upgrade to a DM7020.... only thats costs a lot too.

    Happy New Year.... shit it aint even xmas yet
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hahahahahaha, these zeta cards have been in SA for quite a while now, i've even asked some forumites bout this, but no one knew what i was takling about.... eveyone thought its a zeta card, not version zeta!

    well, the guru's have something to figure out, enjoy!


    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

  3. #3
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaurusrex View Post
    hahahahahaha, these zeta cards have been in SA for quite a while now, i've even asked some forumites bout this, but no one knew what i was takling about.... eveyone thought its a zeta card, not version zeta!

    well, the guru's have something to figure out, enjoy!


    Zeta cards have been out in Asia other providers are using them as well.

    Nothing to figure out buy a legit card
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Zeta cards have been out in Asia other providers are using them as well.

    Nothing to figure out buy a legit card
    huh..., do get pirate dstv cards(besides gamma), offcourse its a valid card, and its only working in a dstv decoder.... i tried to get it working on dm500... even daeng tried to help me with ccCam, but no luck

    if its been out for a while, why u only posting about it now?
    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

  5. #5
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaurusrex View Post
    huh..., do get pirate dstv cards(besides gamma), offcourse its a valid card, and its only working in a dstv decoder.... i tried to get it working on dm500... even daeng tried to help me with ccCam, but no luck

    if its been out for a while, why u only posting about it now?
    Zeta cards work fine in other receivers
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Zeta cards have been out in Asia other providers are using them as well.

    Nothing to figure out buy a legit card
    Dear Sir I2E , what's the difference between Zeta version and old I2 Cards ? plz. explain me Sir.


    thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  7. #7
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear Sir I2E , what's the difference between Zeta version and old I2 Cards ? plz. explain me Sir.


    thx.
    YAN dont worry they talk out of there bum hole
    zeta is ok with CS it can also be cloned

    ITS ONLY PLASTIC and nothing else


  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    118
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default hi to all

    dear yan and ather members

    the new version of the zeta version is to stop card shering server , from what i heard is that ther is a selotin for the zeta version in a pc server but not on a db server, well i belive that the selotion will arrive , it only a matter of paisont

    regards

    aikki

  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aikki View Post
    dear yan and ather members

    the new version of the zeta version is to stop card shering server , from what i heard is that ther is a selotin for the zeta version in a pc server but not on a db server, well i belive that the selotion will arrive , it only a matter of paisont

    regards

    aikki
    Dear
    Let me explain sometihng this has been said since 1998
    and every card has been hacked and CS

    I got so much shit about gamma
    But what happened it WAS VERY VERY TRUE

    m8 - I cant explain watch what happens around FEBRUARY


  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    YAN dont worry they talk out of there bum hole
    zeta is ok with CS it can also be cloned

    ITS ONLY PLASTIC and nothing else

    right buddy, put ur money where your mouth is and tell us all how to open dstv version zeta card on dm500......

    and dont come with stories pls.... only solutions!
    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

  11. #11
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaurusrex View Post
    right buddy, put ur money where your mouth is and tell us all how to open dstv version zeta card on dm500......

    and dont come with stories pls.... only solutions!
    Why so u can cardshare

    Im totally against cardshare the sooner it stops the better it as totally f*cked up the satellite world so why would i tell you .


  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    bla.....bla........ blah

    who said anything about cardsharing? i just wanna watch it on my dm500...
    and u seem to know all!

    stories....... stories..... seems like your eyes are next to your BUM-HOLE..

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    Why so u can cardshare

    Im totally against cardshare the sooner it stops the better it as totally f*cked up the satellite world so why would i tell you .

    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

  13. #13
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    Why so u can cardshare

    Im totally against cardshare the sooner it stops the better it as totally f*cked up the satellite world so why would i tell you .

    What's this.... you are always promoting your CS servers as 1000% reliable on RDI before....
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  14. #14
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    m8 - I cant explain watch what happens around FEBRUARY

    What you taking your next vacation then? lol Try January for some changes to DSTV content
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  15. #15
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    What's this.... you are always promoting your CS servers as 1000% reliable on RDI before....
    indeed mr I2E...

    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top