Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream TV- Some channels work some don't

For the last week or so, a couple of channels that I watch will not work while others do. Mainly Hallmark and PBO(good Australian channel). If for instance I go to Hallmark and the updating keys pops up, and I wait to let it update, it will then change both the 00 and the 01 keys which were previously in the box. I will then have to re enter the proper keys to get the other channels working again. Are some channels working with the 00 keys while others work with the 01 keys? and the keys changed just not posted anywhere to be found?( because I have searched at these times). Are these channels having a problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    For the last week or so, a couple of channels that I watch will not work while others do. Mainly Hallmark and PBO(good Australian channel). If for instance I go to Hallmark and the updating keys pops up, and I wait to let it update, it will then change both the 00 and the 01 keys which were previously in the box. I will then have to re enter the proper keys to get the other channels working again. Are some channels working with the 00 keys while others work with the 01 keys? and the keys changed just not posted anywhere to be found?( because I have searched at these times). Are these channels having a problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    you have to make sure that both sets of keys are correct. meaning both 01 and 00 are active. it is as simple as that....

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    01-1c E4 F9 19 Ec 81 8d Eb

00- 0a 1e Be 6e 16 5e 5a 02

Use Both Sets Of Keys
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes brother , nowadays Dream Operators r making strange things but no problem for us. 12541 H is working with another stream.So that we need to put the both keys 00 , 01 to watch all channels.
    If sometimes u see the updating key on some channels although u put the both active keys , then press edit on that channel and wait for a seconds then u'll see the picture.

Hope it will help u anyway.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

mellow, i have this longtime allready, sometimes with other channels to, small tip for this, when you get on for ex. hallmark, updating key , push the 0 button , they will say no channel, push exit and hallmark will be there to without changing any key ,( do not wait key updating starts!) same systems for other same channelproblems, let know this works as it works for me...., good luck...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you for all of your replies. I always put both sets of keys in the box. I will try out both of these new trick, both the edit button and the 0 button and report back for others who may experience the same problem. Thanks again.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you for all of your replies. I always put both sets of keys in the box. I will try out both of these new trick, both the edit button and the 0 button and report back for others who may experience the same problem. Thanks again.
    These aint new tricks Mellow, these are tips from the masters. Here's another one... if you box wont save the code take off the satellite coax and then input and save code then re-attach coax.... works for some boxes when they cant save codees...
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

These aint new tricks Mellow, these are tips from the masters. Here's another one... if you box wont save the code take off the satellite coax and then input and save code then re-attach coax.... works for some boxes when they cant save codees...
    and this is also not a trick it is always safe to turn off the receiver b4 removing the cable. chances are, you might create "spark" when you're about to reconnect that cable to the receiver. b4 you know it, the receiver suddenly stuck with one "lit indicator" and your arse is all over the receiver "wondering what have i done"
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    and this is also not a trick it is always safe to turn off the receiver b4 removing the cable. chances are, you might create "spark" when you're about to reconnect that cable to the receiver. b4 you know it, the receiver suddenly stuck with one "lit indicator" and your arse is all over the receiver "wondering what have i done"
    Well yes sorry I always tell my customers to turn off reciever before re-attaching... common sense tells you that when you have a live powered line to turn off the power first from the source.

If you are not sure if your receiver is not powered off stick your tongue in the input on the STB
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Thread Information