I read about this device but couldn't figure out what actually this is, ye i read on its offical site that its a streaming thingy and it requires high speed broadband service but the thing is how can this device work ...what should be the speed of internet,who will provide the channels?I saw one user on this forum is using it(ird*to), is its monthly subscription expensive?If I want to use what will i gona do?ye I did search alot but it wasnt upto the mark..
Waiting for your replies anxiously !
Last edited by dvbox; 18th November 2007 at 22:28.
1. i think i2e uses 6mb for his speed. i won't suggest this on a 1mb connection.
2. you will provide your own channels. it's your subscription. you only want to watch it via streaming (while you are away, etc). though there is a chance users may share their hava details with each other.
3. if you want to use, leave your receiver and hava on, logon to it via internet and browse your channel.
4. maybe hava users have some sort of agreement to swap channel listings and then view each others TV from the other side of the globe where the channel might not be available.
5. wait for i2e for confirmation as he has the money and the resources to splurge over this things, lol.
HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
Debian Squeeze with Smargos
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)