Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default 11 satellites on two dishes with 10 LNBs, Pictures.

Dear friends here are the pictures of my two dishes on which I am receiving 11 popular satellites without moving the dish.Some friends was asked me to give pictures of dishes here so here are the pictures for them.
    First it is 8ft mash dish with 7 LNBs for 8 satellites,
    Asiasat 3S, NSS 6, Yemal 102, Insat 2E, Express 6A, Thaicom 3, Apstar 2R and PAS 7/10. Centrel position is Thaicom.

It is 2nd dish 8ft solid for three satellites its a motorised dish but mostly I use it for watching of three fix satellites, Hotbird, Arabsat 2D and Pak.sat 1. Centrel position is Arabsat 2D. you are looking four LNBs on it, The fourth one is use for moving option.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi allah enaa noo kivain operate kardey ho
    quite confusing for me how do u fix them? how do u remember all those lnb's i cant even operate 2lnb's on my dish i always forget tht on which number of diseque ive setted the hotbird n arabsat.....

gud work although,,,,
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I NEVER saw this type of manipulation of LNBs in my life
    What do you eat Asifde?
    by the way ,,,I don't like junction of so many LNBs on a "poor" dish as babajee pointed.I'm using four dishes of 8 feet and every dish is having only ONE LNB either KU or F LNB.It is a kind of "zana" with dishes ,,,Asifde is doing
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    hi allah enaa noo kivain operate kardey ho
    quite confusing for me how do u fix them? how do u remember all those lnb's i cant even operate 2lnb's on my dish i always forget tht on which number of diseque ive setted the hotbird n arabsat.....

gud work although,,,,
    Baba Ji thanks for your very intressting coments. My memory is very strong in dish matters otherwise i often forget that where i have kept the key of my motor cycle.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by masood
    I NEVER saw this type of manipulation of LNBs in my life
    What do you eat Asifde?
    by the way ,,,I don't like junction of so many LNBs on a "poor" dish as babajee pointed.I'm using four dishes of 8 feet and every dish is having only ONE LNB either KU or F LNB.It is a kind of "zana" with dishes ,,,Asifde is doing
    Thanks sir I enjoyed your coments speacily "zana with dishes"
    Sir I did all this because I can not afford to buy so many dishes and its my hobby to play with dish. So to get maximum use from my two dishes and to watch all my favorite channels with just one touch on remote I did all that.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: 11 satellites on two dishes with 10 LNBs, Pictures.

[quote="asifde"]Dear friends here are the pictures of my two dishes on which I am receiving 11 popular satellites without moving the dish.Some friends was asked me to give pictures of dishes here so here are the pictures for them.
    First it is 8ft mash dish with 7 LNBs for 8 satellites,
    Asiasat 3S, NSS 6, Yemal 102, Insat 2E, Express 6A, Thaicom 3, Apstar 2R and PAS 7/10. Centrel position is Thaicom.
    [img]

It is 2nd dish 8ft solid for three satellites its a motorised dish but mostly I use it for watching of three fix satellites, Hotbird, Arabsat 2D and Pak.sat 1. Centrel position is Arabsat 2D. you are looking four LNBs on it, The fourth one is use for moving option.

nice dish

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for the pictures, Just goes to show what can be done when your right above the satellites.
    What I found interesting was the Ku LNB's, I think two of them on the mesh dish, Possable Ku grade mesh, or with such a large dish [looks like 3 meter] the signal loose would not be noticable.

As for the poster who said , that it looks confusing, It's only confusing when you look at it as a hole, Consider the fact, that with this type of set-up, you start with one LNB, get the thing going, then add the next, get that working, and so on, until you have the Chanderlier arrangement shown here.
    And he could probably add more, Asiasat 2 for instance
    regards from OZ bassett

n00b Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

cool can u tell about the c band lnb in detail i want to fix my dish like yours i have 8ft sold dish asia sat3 and one for hotbird where is the asia sat3 lnb

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

asif de thanks for providing photo - very good work

a)What is the thickness of patti which u use and easily bend. plz specify.

b) tell me how can i connect through diseq 7 Lnbs with zenega for this arrangment.

"Asiasat 3S, NSS 6, Yemal 102, Insat 2E, Express 6A, Thaicom 3, Apstar 2R and PAS 7/10"

I have only Zenega receiver not other so tell me the arrangments for 7 LNBs for Zenega.

In market only 4 way diseq is available then how can I connect 7 Lnb with Zenega and Zenega itself has four LNB options (LNB -1, 2,3 and 4, Tone A and Tone B)

Please give your expertise opinion only and only for ZENEGA.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Hmmm

well i want to know how many receiver are u using to watch these satelittes and what is the max limit of watching satellites on one receiver in market 4 way dieseq is available but is there a way u can watch more satellite on 1 receiver and what device u use to find the said stellites satelitte signal meter or analog receiver ? i have a 8 feet dish pointed towards hotbird then 8 feet pointed towards panamsat then 6 feet for asiasat and then 8 ft for arabsat ... yr help will be greatly appreciated may be i buy some lnbs and try it myself my location is islamabad whats yrs ?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Friend,
    You made me to think lot. Really its wonder to me. Lot of thinking going on my mind regarding this. Great work, Thanks a lot asifde. I am going to try some on my dish. But I could not achieve your level.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@rashid,

do not limit yourself to the 4-in-1 disecq switch, you can have as much as 16 satellite tuned to your receiver if you want to using some very complicated, cascading set of switches.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

asifde

very nice work

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by msalman
    cool can u tell about the c band lnb in detail i want to fix my dish like yours i have 8ft sold dish asia sat3 and one for hotbird where is the asia sat3 lnb
    you can see LNB for Asiasat 3S first from left on mesh dish.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by code64
    asif de thanks for providing photo - very good work

a)What is the thickness of patti which u use and easily bend. plz specify.

b) tell me how can i connect through diseq 7 Lnbs with zenega for this arrangment.

"Asiasat 3S, NSS 6, Yemal 102, Insat 2E, Express 6A, Thaicom 3, Apstar 2R and PAS 7/10"

I have only Zenega receiver not other so tell me the arrangments for 7 LNBs for Zenega.

In market only 4 way diseq is available then how can I connect 7 Lnb with Zenega and Zenega itself has four LNB options (LNB -1, 2,3 and 4, Tone A and Tone B)

Please give your expertise opinion only and only for ZENEGA.
    a: its a normal iron patti which the weldar use for making the gates. you can get it from any welding shop.
    b:I am using two Diseqc switchs with one 0/12 volt switch for this, if you have 0/12 volt option in your receiver then you can use 8 LNBf with this combination.

Thread Information