Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Exclamation Anybody plz help me


    Hi everybody
    right now i have dm500 n can watch all pay channels through card sharing here in indonesia but i have problem in viewing indian pay channels here i cannot get z33tv st$rtv and sony. plz help us if u can give ideas or give some light for us especially in indonesia we cannot even get original star plus subscription.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Question

    plz help me

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    60
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Help

    Try To Get Dish 2words Nilesat And Get Pehla Package With Sharing May B .

  4. #4
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_dvb View Post
    Hi everybody
    right now i have dm500 n can watch all pay channels through card sharing here in indonesia but i have problem in viewing indian pay channels here i cannot get z33tv st$rtv and sony. plz help us if u can give ideas or give some light for us especially in indonesia we cannot even get original star plus subscription.
    Can you get Intelsat 12(45E) India beam coverage? If yes, then I can help you.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i cannot receive below 58e degree

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    here in indonesia i am living in borneo island perhaps c band coverage may work

  7. #7
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    I suggest you try it again. You may ask help from other Indonesian members of this forum.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    I suggest you try it again. You may ask help from other Indonesian members of this forum.
    my problem is i cannot speak indonesian

  9. #9
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_dvb View Post
    my problem is i cannot speak indonesian
    There are many members from Indonesia in this forum. You may contact them via Private messages in English.

    They will surely help you.

  10. #10
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajput49 View Post
    Try To Get Dish 2words Nilesat And Get Pehla Package With Sharing May B .
    yeah right... net nilesat in southeast asia, lol.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  11. #11
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    yeah right... net nilesat in southeast asia, lol.
    is nilesat gettable in indonesia
    perhaps the maximum i can get is uptill yamal202

  12. #12
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    47
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    Can you get Intelsat 12(45E) India beam coverage? If yes, then I can help you.
    unfortunately i got no luck in getting indian beam in indonesia

  13. #13
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    You may contact planko via PM. He would surely assist you.

  14. #14
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by max_dvb View Post
    is nilesat gettable in indonesia
    perhaps the maximum i can get is uptill yamal202
    No. You can't receive Nilesat in Indonesia. Infact, I have its footprint here, still I can't receive it because of its very low elevation.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top