Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    andarun
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default Need Dreambox 500S Model

Hi friend,
    I need dreambox 500S model. please help me in getting the model in india. some one from thailand can suggest me the cost for cloned ones. is it available in india ?

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by andarun View Post
    Hi friend,
    I need dreambox 500S model. please help me in getting the model in india. some one from thailand can suggest me the cost for cloned ones. is it available in india ?
    U can contact PhuketSatellite for that.they supply these boxes for cheap and provide support for these boxes...

Regards,
    BLR

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbkey View Post
    dear
    I'm from china ,my factory made dreambox500S clone
    if you are a dealer I can give you a good price
    if you are user I can give you good dreambox 500S too
    Can you Offer Better Price than PhuketSatellite ? I dont think ...

Can you offer Support like Phuket I dont think .....

Phuket website is well design and u can order goods online but in ur website there is no option of Online Purchase...Even there is no contact no or urs where a person can call and speak...

Phuket has everything what you lack behind....

Even Phuket has offered free DMs to People...

andarun

Hello DVBKEY,
    I have posted in your private msg. kindly check.

Hello Bangalore,
    Phuket is a good person from thailand. As DVBKEY says he sells at cheaper price...to the members.
    may be in fourth comming he will prove himself by giving offers !

andarun

Hi DVB,
    As bangalore said are you offering anything like phuket. it seems phuket offers free DM's. what about you ?

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello Bangalore,
    Phuket is a good person from thailand. As DVBKEY says he sells at cheaper price...to the members.
    may be in fourth comming he will prove himself by giving offers !
    Hi DVB,
    As bangalore said are you offering anything like phuket. it seems phuket offers free DM's. what about you ?
    Phuket sells Dreambox clones from China. I think you both want freebies from him...so you both turned hardcore supporters for him

andarun

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Phuket sells Dreambox clones from China. I think you both want freebies from him...so you both turned hardcore supporters for him
    Hello LNB15K,
    please refer the previous posts about phuket's offer. As DVBKEY has a factory who manufactures in bulks. there's nothing wrong in giving product at cheaper rate to members !

As this forum is not a trade area to advertise and sell ? here people help..share their photo's, send keys', even send products to use it.

what's wrong in commenting ! we are not praicing anyone for self sake....

Better help members and dont regret them !

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello LNB15K,
    please refer the previous posts about phuket's offer. As DVBKEY has a factory who manufactures in bulks. there's nothing wrong in giving product at cheaper rate to members !

As this forum is not a trade area to advertise and sell ? here people help..share their photo's, send keys', even send products to use it.

Hi Arun,

Lnb15k dont criticise people .....In every link u come and divert the topic ....

Arun is right if we get some discount its Good for Every member...
    and I am not prasing PhuketSatellite once u see there website u will come to know and Read carefully my thread....

Regards,
    BLR

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    just made the point what I thought. do understand them. beggers cannot choose. So they will and would ..... phuket in the hope of getting discounts. just ignore these beggers. these fellows only ask questions. have you ever seen Mr.bangalore bought anything or do you know what is his setup? he will say he want to buy from slingbox to dreambox to iss. have you heard anything he bought? never just teasing members here.

he should change his user id from Banglore to some other name. He is spoiling the name of the city

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yesudas View Post
    just made the point what I thought. do understand them. beggers cannot choose. So they will and would ..... phuket in the hope of getting discounts. just ignore these beggers. these fellows only ask questions. have you ever seen Mr.bangalore bought anything or do you know what is his setup? he will say he want to buy from slingbox to dreambox to iss. have you heard anything he bought? never just teasing members here.

he should change his user id from Banglore to some other name. He is spoiling the name of the city
    Thanks Yesudas for the suggestion....

cheers,
    BLR

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question

Hello LNB15K,

Hmm why can't you go and check in Phuketsatellite's site itself?

Your posts are like that you know phuket satellite for ages! Can't you find his signature which clearly mentions his site?

Do you think we need to belive that you are really interested in buying? If then you could have atleast sent a PM to him regarding that. Why are opening thread like this? There is already a thread running and that too visible in the 1st page itself. I haven't told anything wrong. Everyone knows why this thread is started. It is only for freebies and nothing else. So instead of fighting with me go and order from his site if you are really interested.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Hi Arun,

Lnb15k dont criticise people .....In every link u come and divert the topic ....

Arun is right if we get some discount its Good for Every member...
    and I am not prasing PhuketSatellite once u see there website u will come to know and Read carefully my thread....

Regards,
    BLR
    There is no use in creating unwanted threads like this. You are already asking for a free dvb card in one of the thread. Now you want free Dream Box! There is nothing to read carefully here. Better send PM to him or go to his website and order what you want. It is as simple as that.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

We are Still Unlucky Bro

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yesudas View Post
    he will say he want to buy from slingbox to dreambox to iss. have you heard anything he bought? never just teasing members here.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by member91040 View Post
    We are Still Unlucky Bro
    Yes we are. Dom06 and Alan didn't ask. Phukett himself gave it to them. If he want let him give and if we can pay let us pay. Dom has told that he will pay. Hats off to him Atleast we didn't open new threads just for the sake of getting some thing free.

Thread Information