Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default One more choice for PC DVB/DM card sharing


    We modified the Gbox protocol , and provide you the simplegbox.
    1. No need set DDNS anymore.
    2. No need static IP address.
    3. No need setup your router , no need open any port!

    Only provide ASIA area satellites
    PM for testing and we need agency... thank you!

  2. #2
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Hi I Want To Know Which Satellites

    Hi I Want To Know Which Satellites And How To Modify Gbox

  3. #3
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Interesting! Could you give some more details? Is it useful to wireless connections which have no public IP?

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Sorry guys! I didnt modify the original GBOX. I only add one more software to help Gbox through firewall. so please dont ask me how to modify gbox. I also dont know how to modify gbox

  5. #5
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    OK. By looking at your first post, we misunderstood the matter. But now its clear!

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    167
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    can u please share with us the software u added coz we r facing problems regarding box for those users who r behind router and cannot open ip and port for them.

    i shall appreciate if u can guide us in this regard.

    thnx in advance,
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    26
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs up thanksssssssss

    Quote Originally Posted by seantw View Post
    We modified the Gbox protocol , and provide you the simplegbox.
    1. No need set DDNS anymore.
    2. No need static IP address.
    3. No need setup your router , no need open any port!

    Only provide ASIA area satellites
    PM for testing and we need agency... thank you!
    can you sand me software

  8. #8
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    503
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hi m8,,been reading a little about this subject,,im confused by this statement ,,

    "You can use CCcam or SimpleGbox together before 1st of December 2007
    After 1st of December you can only use CCcam or SimpleGbox."


    can u explain this statement more clearly please

    thnx,,,dave
    cheers,,,dave

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    before december 1, 2007, you can use BOTH protocols, after that, only 1 of the protocols will be allowed.

    why don't you post the details of your claim, make it public (just make sure your server can take the load) and let the members decide if your project is indeed worth the effort.

    for all i care, you will be asking for money from those who wish to connect to your server. i will bet the moon for it..........
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    167
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    to me it just seems to be a method of getting publicity. just start a post with no basis and u will b discussed many many times.

    this is just a hoax i think coz whtever he says is illogical.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

  11. #11
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    before december 1, 2007, you can use BOTH protocols, after that, only 1 of the protocols will be allowed.

    why don't you post the details of your claim, make it public (just make sure your server can take the load) and let the members decide if your project is indeed worth the effort.

    for all i care, you will be asking for money from those who wish to connect to your server. i will bet the moon for it..........
    boknoi, you are really "the man", it looks like.
    for you guy everything in life is free?
    let me tell you, that even your for sure coming death will cost more then a 20 year subscription.
    no matter what he is offering, if its good, alright.
    the only misstake he makes, going in such a forum here.
    he should know, that here are the freestyle hunters only.

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    415
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norman23 View Post
    boknoi, you are really "the man", it looks like.
    for you guy everything in life is free?
    let me tell you, that even your for sure coming death will cost more then a 20 year subscription.
    no matter what he is offering, if its good, alright.
    the only misstake he makes, going in such a forum here.
    he should know, that here are the freestyle hunters only.
    boknoy is the man!
    He makes some pretty good points here norman. (as he usually does)
    It's actually against the forum rules to advertise here for paid servers. (eventhough quite a few still do it)

  13. #13
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @norman23,

    are you willing to pay for something that you have not seen or even heard of? my challenge was for the benefit of the whole forum. post the details, let it get tested. if it's satisfactory, word-of-mouth news will carry his good name. if it's not working, then it's his bad choice that he came to this forum and got challenged. protection of "consumers" must come first, imho... even if the ways are illegal sometimes, still they have to be protected.

    sharks like these like to hunt the better known forums for their wares and peddle it like a fly inlove with a cow dung.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  14. #14
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Sorry for ALL!
    Someone here (who also have commercial server) was trying to hack my server!
    I already got IP address !
    I dont want to say who do that !
    I also dont want to wast my time to hack your server!
    You know and I know!
    And you even pretent nothing happen and post something here....
    really unbelieveable

    So forget this post! I will not provide anymore test! Maybe one or two months later , I will release one public version but not now!
    Last edited by seantw; 10th November 2007 at 16:13.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by seantw View Post
    Sorry for ALL!
    Someone here (who also have commercial server) was trying to hack my server!
    I already got IP address !
    I dont want to say who do that !
    I also dont want to wast my time to hack your server!
    You know and I know!
    And you even pretent nothing happen and post something here....
    really unbelieveable

    So forget this post! I will not provide anymore test! Maybe one or two months later , I will release one public version but not now!
    @seantw

    da hat woll jemand etwas gegen Pay Server !
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top