Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Near Chennai, India
    Posts
    197
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Angry Telstar 18 Reception in Southindia Possible???


    Dear Members,
    If anybody received the Telstar-18 KU-Band signal in southindia may give the details.
    Ref:http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/t18_ku.html

  2. #2
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    No dear. It isn't available in South India. We had already discussed about that long time ago. Please have a look at following page :
    http://rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=9597&page=6

  3. #3
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    No dear. It isn't available in South India. We had already discussed about that long time ago. Please have a look at following page :
    http://rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=9597&page=6
    no u r wrong..practically we can get very easily some tps of ku feed from above sat!

  4. #4
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Sorry George for the wrong opinion. I tried it many times but failed to get KU signal. May be its available in your region.

  5. #5
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    Sorry George for the wrong opinion. I tried it many times but failed to get KU signal. May be its available in your region.
    alan, again its a wrong openion....we both r the same region.............u can get it with 90cm offset dish!

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Near Chennai, India
    Posts
    197
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    ............u can get it with 90cm offset
    dish!
    Dear georgekamal,
    Please tell me the strongest signal frequency, I will try for it with my 90cm offset dish

  7. #7
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selvaraj View Post
    Dear georgekamal,
    Please tell me the strongest signal frequency, I will try for it with my 90cm offset dish
    12605 H,3600-3/4

  8. #8
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    12605 H,3600-3/4
    HI Friends,

    But is there any useful FTA channels on this SAT...?

  9. #9
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    HI Friends,

    But is there any useful FTA channels on this SAT...?
    the question is about reception level only and not about fta...

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Near Chennai, India
    Posts
    197
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    12605 H,3600-3/4
    Dear georgekamal,
    Can you tell me any Vertical frequency with strong signal.

  11. #11
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selvaraj View Post
    Dear georgekamal,
    Can you tell me any Vertical frequency with strong signal.
    as for as i know, there is no vertical beam receivable in south india..........................

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    472
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hello Geo, You dident said me regarding this one.

  13. #13
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by member91040 View Post
    Hello Geo, You dident said me regarding this one.
    sorry , i didn't catch u...what u mean?

  14. #14
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    as for as i know, there is no vertical beam receivable in south india..........................
    So that means you are receiving only one TP, right?

    2 years ago, we discussed about receiving Vertical TPs as they had some interesting FTA channels at that time.

  15. #15
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    So that means you are receiving only one TP, right?

    2 years ago, we discussed about receiving Vertical TPs as they had some interesting FTA channels at that time.
    no , i am receiving some more H tps also, but i mentioned here the strongest tp detail!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top