Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Post Specailly 4 Cable opertators in English

Salaam dear cable operators
    now i am writing this post in English specially for RDI Forum readers as maximum people can understand English in this forum plz do ignore my English spellings...
    Now we come to the main point
    Dear cable operators i know all of u people suffers frommany problem and most famous is that card black list "Dish Tv" and there is restrictions on some channels which u cannot open from Dish Tv.Even i have jsut hurd on Tv that Dish Tv is illegal in India to use and start channels from Dish Tv on Cable network.i don't know the price of Dream box and Dish Tv decoder in India but in Pakistan Dish tV decoder is almost of 7500 Rs & Dream box 8500 Rs in Karachi markeet.now u can see a tillte difference in the price...
    When u open a channel from Dish TV it show the logo of Dish TV and after few time card number of Dish Tv through which ur card can be block.But if u use Dream box 500 or Envision 500 model then it will not show the card number as well logo of Dish Tv and Tata Sky also and it will save ur cost of extra cards as if u want to open more and more channels u will need a Dish Tv or Tata Sky Box as well as card for every box...
    By using Dream box u have to put only one card in the master Dream box and share it with other Dream boxes by lan and u can open as much channels as u can afford Dream boxes.and one of my freiend ask me that whether Dream Box can unlock Media Guard 2 security level channels also like Star Plus, Zoom and some channels of Zee Network the answer is yes it can unlock full chanels of Meadia Guard 2 security level on slave decoders and NDS of Tata Sky

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

i have another method also for removing Dish Tv logo but this is not a safe method as u can only remove the logo of Dish Tv and not the card number but i am tell it here may be it will help anyone in the forum

if u simply want to remove Dish Tv logo only and not the card number then use this method
    just skip the frequency of Dish Tv promo channel and i know u are thinking that u cannot delete the frequency then how u can skip it.it is very easy just pull the wire of ur dish tv when its PROMO channel frequency comes which is 12535,V,40700 and then reattach it when u able to skip that frequency when installiation complete then it will show u a warning that some channels are miss.Simply ignore it and save ur channels now which ever channel u want to remove the logo just open that channel in any of the active services which are totaly 5 Cinema Active, kides Active etc if the logo does not remove and the active service open in it normal then open that channel in anyother active service in 2 or 3 servise that channel will be Without of Dish Tv logo

Note: when u people purchse Dish Tv decoder and it ask for upgrade for the 1st time then cancle the upgrade now u have some benifits like u can add frequency, Delete frequency,Dish Tv logo will automatically never comes and nighther the card number but if it is already upgraded then u can do nothing...

alanpaladka

Nice post Hassan. I appreciate your efforts behind this!

Thanks

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Syed View Post
    i have another method also for removing Dish Tv logo but this is not a safe method as u can only remove the logo of Dish Tv and not the card number but i am tell it here may be it will help anyone in the forum

if u simply want to remove Dish Tv logo only and not the card number then use this method
    just skip the frequency of Dish Tv promo channel and i know u are thinking that u cannot delete the frequency then how u can skip it.it is very easy just pull the wire of ur dish tv when its PROMO channel frequency comes which is 12535,V,40700 and then reattach it when u able to skip that frequency when installiation complete then it will show u a warning that some channels are miss.Simply ignore it and save ur channels now which ever channel u want to remove the logo just open that channel in any of the active services which are totaly 5 Cinema Active, kides Active etc if the logo does not remove and the active service open in it normal then open that channel in anyother active service in 2 or 3 servise that channel will be Without of Dish Tv logo

Note: when u people purchse Dish Tv decoder and it ask for upgrade for the 1st time then cancle the upgrade now u have some benifits like u can add frequency, Delete frequency,Dish Tv logo will automatically never comes and nighther the card number but if it is already upgraded then u can do nothing...
    Hassan Salam Bhai,

MY DishTV Box is Updated with Latest SW and I am Unable to Enter or Delete frequency...
    Is there any way to load old software so that I can Add or delete frequency.....

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,BLR

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Syed View Post
    Salaam dear cable operators
    now i am writing this post in English specially for RDI Forum readers as maximum people can understand English in this forum plz do ignore my English spellings...
    Now we come to the main point
    Dear cable operators i know all of u people suffers frommany problem and most famous is that card black list "Dish Tv" and there is restrictions on some channels which u cannot open from Dish Tv.Even i have jsut hurd on Tv that Dish Tv is illegal in India to use and start channels from Dish Tv on Cable network.i don't know the price of Dream box and Dish Tv decoder in India but in Pakistan Dish tV decoder is almost of 7500 Rs & Dream box 8500 Rs in Karachi markeet.now u can see a tillte difference in the price...
    When u open a channel from Dish TV it show the logo of Dish TV and after few time card number of Dish Tv through which ur card can be block.But if u use Dream box 500 or Envision 500 model then it will not show the card number as well logo of Dish Tv and Tata Sky also and it will save ur cost of extra cards as if u want to open more and more channels u will need a Dish Tv or Tata Sky Box as well as card for every box...
    By using Dream box u have to put only one card in the master Dream box and share it with other Dream boxes by lan and u can open as much channels as u can afford Dream boxes.and one of my freiend ask me that whether Dream Box can unlock Media Guard 2 security level channels also like Star Plus, Zoom and some channels of Zee Network the answer is yes it can unlock full chanels of Meadia Guard 2 security level on slave decoders and NDS of Tata Sky
    hahaaa! i know to remove card number(FINGER PRINT) and dish tv logo and opening logo also! and in india dish tv box rate is just 3000 rs only....so, its cheaper than a DM!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    hahaaa! i know to remove card number(FINGER PRINT) and dish tv logo and opening logo also! and in india dish tv box rate is just 3000 rs only....so, its cheaper than a DM!

Dear George , how we can remove the card number of Dish Tv?

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Hassan Salam Bhai,

MY DishTV Box is Updated with Latest SW and I am Unable to Enter or Delete frequency...
    Is there any way to load old software so that I can Add or delete frequency.....

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,BLR
    Salaam Brother
    u cannot now upgrade ur receiver with the old software it is only when u got the Dish Tv decoder for the 1st time but u can still skip the frequencies by the method told by me in the above post

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear George , how we can remove the card number of Dish Tv?

Thanks.
    need universal programmer and some hex editor.......we can edit some part in firmware from the flash dump and re program in flash ic...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

need universal programmer and some hex editor.......we can edit some part in firmware from the flash dump and re program in flash ic...
    bhaisab would you be kind enough to explain in more detail as in what software would be required and all

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx. for ur clarify brother , so I've the flash dump of my Kaon receiver.Can u plz. tell me which part to edit the patch?

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ashraf_7002 View Post
    bhaisab would you be kind enough to explain in more detail as in what software would be required and all
    firmware of the same box..............

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thx. for ur clarify brother , so I've the flash dump of my Kaon receiver.Can u plz. tell me which part to edit the patch?

Regards.
    use the hex editer......and u can do some research with it....how i can explain in text?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

firmware of the same box..............
    does this eliminate the card id for ever? and it will never appear?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

use the hex editer......and u can do some research with it....how i can explain in text?
    Is the Card Number hard coded into stb or read from the card at run time ?

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ashraf_7002 View Post
    does this eliminate the card id for ever? and it will never appear?
    no, u shouldn't edit the card id section.........

Thread Information