Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default is it card slote for dynasat

i came to heard that someone is using card slot for dynasat is there if so plz can any one give me the software for dynasat card slot

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sqabdul View Post
    i came to heard that someone is using card slot for dynasat is there if so plz can any one give me the software for dynasat card slot
    you can buy them from dynasat but be warned you have to fit yourself and if you not a solder master it is easy to mess up

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sqabdul View Post

U don't need any other software for Silverbox II , Plus and F1 models.If u have little experience on soldering then u can do it by yourself.But be aware brother Pimpim suggest.

Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    U don't need any other software for Silverbox II , Plus and F1 models.If u have little experience on soldering then u can do it by yourself.But be aware brother Pimpim suggest.

Thx.
    dear yan
    are you saying that you can modify the F1/silverbox so they can take
    the fun/amega cards that auto dream nearly all the time
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

I have a few avr 3 cards here in the states i used to use here but no more work. It is basically the same thing as a fun card or atmega 8? atmel at90s8515 flash and 24lc256 eeprom.. would this not work in the dynsat fi box with right script running to au dream if so where would i find the script for this These avr3 have a printer port programmer already built in to them on the card. any ideas am coming back thailand next month.....

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Any body have any ideas on these? anyone?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    dear yan
    are you saying that you can modify the F1/silverbox so they can take
    the fun/amega cards that auto dream nearly all the time

No brother , I mean he don't need to do anything for his software , only need to attach the card reader. But won't work for Fun , Atmega and Sun card in this card reader.

Thx.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by INDI12 View Post
    I have a few avr 3 cards here in the states i used to use here but no more work. It is basically the same thing as a fun card or atmega 8? atmel at90s8515 flash and 24lc256 eeprom.. would this not work in the dynsat fi box with right script running to au dream if so where would i find the script for this These avr3 have a printer port programmer already built in to them on the card. any ideas am coming back thailand next month.....
    I heard ... Dynasat can't work with any card for au dream .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    I heard ... Dynasat can't work with any card for au dream .
    Yes brother.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Should be last post here, cause of the desolated climation here in this crazy forum.

Its very simple and easy, to run a Nagra or Via card in Dynasat Receivers with cardreader.Simply flash modified version of the changed boxkey-image.
    i got them all, for Dyna F1, Silverbox or 7200.
    Easy, you can even modify by yourself.
    cheers

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by norman23 View Post
    Should be last post here, cause of the desolated climation here in this crazy forum.

Its very simple and easy, to run a Nagra or Via card in Dynasat Receivers with cardreader.Simply flash modified version of the changed boxkey-image.
    cheers

Dear Norma, if u know how to modify the flash then just let us know how to do.We'll be very appreciate ur help M8.Hope u'll give us the best answer.

Thanks.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by norman23 View Post

cheers
    Yes, I too would love to have this information. How can we modify the rom.bin with the new boxkey? AFAIK you have to do a jtag and use jkeys to edit boxkeys. If there is an easier way I would love to hear it.

Please share.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes please let me know as well and the file(s) needed. Can you share with us brother......

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@bro.Norman ,

did u test with Atmega or Fun cards and r u sure they r working in Dynasat.I've already changed the boxkey of Dyna & Atmega/Fun cards but didn't work for me.Only work with putting keys manually on the Atmega / fun cards but stop au when the key change .... Plz. share with us if u have the method...

Thanks.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Ko Yan Naing...

I see the following post on another forum. . That is..

" think the one you change to ffffffffffffffff is the boxkey. atmega card has ffffffffffffffff already so if they are the same boxkey and ird number then its ok. if you know the ird number then you can edit either the card or your stb. the location for ird number on atmega is at 101ED00000000800FFFFFFFF00000000000000FE and the boxkey at 101EF6000702FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF7E23CBF045BA8 then if you know the exact boxkey and ird number then convert it to hexadecimal and byteflop only the ird number and change the FFF...... of the atmega files

one more thing is that sometimes, the newly edited card does not au for the first use so you must manually edit and input the working key to your card eeprom files"

I thinks it'll useful for u..
    Last edited by for_ur; 6th December 2007 at 07:22.

Thread Information