Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default indo tv7 new friquency

i need indo tv7 new frequency plz help

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    i need indo tv7 new frequency plz help

Dear friend , still TV 7 is working on TELKOM 1A .I think u should check ur signal .

FREQ : 4074
    S/R : 6000
    POL : H
    FEC : 3/4
    TYPE : FTA

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile thz

thz bro yan

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    thz bro yan

NP brother.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear friend , still TV 7 is working on TELKOM 1A .I think u should check ur signal .

FREQ : 4074
    S/R : 6000
    POL : H
    FEC : 3/4
    TYPE : FTA

Regards.
    I too having trouble with this frequency, I am using dreambox 500-s it scans the channel than when I go to the channel, it comes up with (service cannot be found) does anyone know how to fix this?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dippa View Post
    I too having trouble with this frequency, I am using dreambox 500-s it scans the channel than when I go to the channel, it comes up with (service cannot be found) does anyone know how to fix this?

How is ur signal strength? May be ur signal is low. If ur signal is good enough , sometimes they encrypt in BISS encryption when they broadcasting football matches.

Thx.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

How is ur signal strength? May be ur signal is low. If ur signal is good enough , sometimes they encrypt in BISS encryption when they broadcasting football matches.

Thx.
    No Yan, the man is actually right and does have a problem ...No problem with getting the signal ..the problem is storing and showing it. ! The DM box seems to hate Telkom and not only is it very difficult if not impossible with this box to access both frequencies of Telkomvision it is extremely difficult to access the Telkom fta channels !
    Unbelievable . Even a twenty dollar second hand box can get all the fta channels such as the telkomvision promo .....but not the DM ...my dream box refuses to show it nor will it hold and display any Telkom fta channels

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    No Yan, the man is actually right and does have a problem ...No problem with getting the signal ..the problem is storing and showing it. ! The DM box seems to hate Telkom and not only is it very difficult if not impossible with this box to access both frequencies of Telkomvision it is extremely difficult to access the Telkom fta channels !
    Unbelievable . Even a twenty dollar second hand box can get all the fta channels such as the telkomvision promo .....but not the DM ...my dream box refuses to show it nor will it hold and display any Telkom fta channels
    It will be very interesting if anybody has a fix for it and also cannot get the channels on frequency 3620 H SR. 28000.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dippa View Post
    It will be very interesting if anybody has a fix for it and also cannot get the channels on frequency 3620 H SR. 28000.
    HI DIPPA
    Thanks for sharing your problem.
    We can get the 3620 Telkomvision requency....really...its true
    Delete everything and restart the box. Enter manually the 3620 and the channels will show !
    Whats the catch ?
    Well if you then enter the 3580 frequency and reboot /switch off, when the channels come back you will find either both transponders deleted or just one of them. Astonishing
    One of our RDI friends says he has has solved this problem and I hope he will show me how I can do the same.. ...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

HI DIPPA
    Delete everything and restart the box. Enter manually the 3620 and the channels will show !
    Whats the catch ?
    Well if you then enter the 3580 frequency and reboot /switch off, when the channels come back you will find either both transponders deleted or just one of them. Astonishing
    One of our RDI friends says he has has solved this problem and I hope he will show me how I can do the same.. ...
    Hi Sir C Band , it's working well on my DM. I've tune in Thaicom 2/5 but no problem which we select the satellite.Plz. check it out ...

I can't upload my snap shot from DM bcoz. my connection is very slow and they block the Internet again from yesterday.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Sir C Band , it's working well on my DM. I've tune in Thaicom 2/5 but no problem which we select the satellite.Plz. check it out ...

I can't upload my snap shot from DM bcoz. my connection is very slow and they block the Internet again from yesterday.
    Hi YAN
    The problem is only with the Telkom satellite on the Dreambox . You mention Thaicom !
    Did you in fact mean Telkom

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Plz. check this out LOONG ,

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

These r from Telkom 108 E.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

These r from Telkom 108 E.
    MANY THANKS FOR THE PICS. YOU AND EVERY OTHER DM OWNER CAN CLEARLY SEE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE. THIS BOX PUTS THE TELKOMVISION SIGNALS ON THE THAICOM TRUE FREQUENCY/BOUQUET. IT ALSO MIXES UP ASTRO SIGNALS WITH TRUEVISION. HENCE THE BLACK SCREEN YOU SHOW. ONLY WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE WRONG SIGNALS ON THE WRONG BOUQUET WILL THE CHANNELS OPEN ! BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH IS THE REAL SAT THE CHANNEL IS ON ?
    FORTUNATELY WITH TRUEVISION WE CAN KNOW AS THE DM PUTS A CHANNEL GUIDE ALONGSIDE THE PROGRAM AND THAT STATES GOLD (SOMTIMES GOLDA) OR PLAT(INUM). WE CAN THUS IDENTIFY WHICH SAT THE CHANNEL IS FROM.
    YAN, HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS BEFORE ON ANY RECEIVER WHERE CHANNELS GET LISTED ON THE WRONG BOUQUET/SAT ? I NEVER HAVE.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

HI DIPPA
    Whats the catch ?
    Hi C-BAND
    I got it working I deleted all channel and deleted all transponders, than I Rebooted with remote control in menu not in power point, than I did a manual scan by just inserting the normal frequency and S/R , ALL channels work now.
    thanks for all support.
    One more question tv7 is encrypted in biss does the DR/BOX open biss keys.?

Thread Information