Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: PLZ guide ..

  1. #1
    Ali4u
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default PLZ guide ..


    Hi...All

    Plz guide me .. i am living in Islabamabad ( Pakistan ) ...how will i know..which satellite can get here ....currently i m tuned to hotbird...thanks.

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    sorry but i have to give you the same answer as everyone else gets, check this site http://www.lyngsat.com/tracker/asia.html and see which satellite footprint covers your area. the most common satellites that can be received from pakistan will be hotbird, nilesat, nss6, asiasat3s, even agila2 c-band and some arabsat on other areas. so you have to check out the footprints individually and check how big the dish should be. is hotbird not enough for you?
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  3. #3
    Ali4u
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    sorry but i have to give you the same answer as everyone else gets, check this site http://www.lyngsat.com/tracker/asia.html and see which satellite footprint covers your area. the most common satellites that can be received from pakistan will be hotbird, nilesat, nss6, asiasat3s, even agila2 c-band and some arabsat on other areas. so you have to check out the footprints individually and check how big the dish should be. is hotbird not enough for you?
    HOT bird is More enough .. but i just want to check for experiment ..ufff..

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    well then, you are like me, lol. i like to buy things so that i may learn. only my pocket is stopping me from buying a dreambox.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  5. #5
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a Weird RooM
    Posts
    835
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    well then, you are like me, lol. i like to buy things so that i may learn. only my pocket is stopping me from buying a dreambox.
    pocket is a world wide problem now a days there4 i concider supermax world's number1 stb
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

  6. #6
    Ali4u
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default but i can ...tune to .

    But i can probably tune to another satellite ...if available ...but the funny thing is that ... that i dont know ...which satellite tranmission can i caputer here in Islambad Pakistan ..lol..... guide me step by step ... u know i m knew in this field .. just got skystar2 from market ... but now i have to know bout lots of things ... plz guide in step by step ...ok.

    thanks all buddies for their help ...ufffffffff.

  7. #7
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,718
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: but i can ...tune to .

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali4u
    But i can probably tune to another satellite ...if available ...but the funny thing is that ... that i dont know ...which satellite tranmission can i caputer here in Islambad Pakistan ..lol..... guide me step by step ... u know i m knew in this field .. just got skystar2 from market ... but now i have to know bout lots of things ... plz guide in step by step ...ok.

    thanks all buddies for their help ...ufffffffff.
    buy a magazine "dish satellite " in Rs.60 .you will get much information regarding SATs.
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

  8. #8
    Ali4u
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default Re: but i can ...tune to .

    Quote Originally Posted by masood
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali4u
    But i can probably tune to another satellite ...if available ...but the funny thing is that ... that i dont know ...which satellite tranmission can i caputer here in Islambad Pakistan ..lol..... guide me step by step ... u know i m knew in this field .. just got skystar2 from market ... but now i have to know bout lots of things ... plz guide in step by step ...ok.

    thanks all buddies for their help ...ufffffffff.
    buy a magazine "dish satellite " in Rs.60 .you will get much information regarding SATs.
    Brother ...Masood thanks for your advise .... but already have that magzine ...and there is nothing inside interesting to read ... there are too much sites like kingofsat , lyngsat , etc...with i think are mose usefull than that stupid dish magzine ... that magzine is always full of advertisment than information ....ney how thanks again ...

    WHY NO body is telling me .. which satellite i can get in ( NWFP ) mardan , swabi ,, and here in (Punjab) islamabd.... OR guide me how to know which satellite can i get in these two places ....as i dont know footprints .etc .. these words are new for me ... thnaks.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    swabi pakistan
    Posts
    111
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hi u can get following sats in islamabad
    pas 7/10 68.5 (E)
    thaicom 2/3 78.5 (E)
    nss 6 95 (E)
    arabsat 2A2C3A 26(E) on 8 to 10 feet dish
    paksat 38(E)
    exprees 6 80(E)
    asia sat 2 100.5(E)
    asia sat 3s a05.5(E)
    apstar 138(E)
    u try them in this month and then tell me
    than i give u more information
    i am in SWABI (NWFP) PAKISTAN
    thanks
    bye

  10. #10
    Ali4u
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farishta1982
    hi u can get following sats in islamabad
    pas 7/10 68.5 (E)
    thaicom 2/3 78.5 (E)
    nss 6 95 (E)
    arabsat 2A2C3A 26(E) on 8 to 10 feet dish
    paksot 38(E)
    exprees 6 80(E)
    asia sat 2 100.5(E)
    asia sat 3s a05.5(E)
    apstar 138(E)
    u try them in this month and then tell me
    than i give u more information
    i am in SWABI (NWFP) PAKISTAN
    thanks
    bye
    Thanks .. will you tell me plz ..where you live in Swabi ...or give me your phone ... cell no .. thanks.

  11. #11
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    DEAR U CAN ALSO GET

    PAKSAT 38E
    HELLAS 39E
    JCSAT 128E

    ETC ETC

    [/img]

  12. #12
    Ali4u
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default thnx

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD
    DEAR U CAN ALSO GET

    paksot 38E
    HELLAS 39E
    JCSAT 128E

    ETC ETC

    simply thanks..

  13. #13
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,718
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    sorry Ali yaar!plz don't mind.
    You may access all the SATs written in that magazine.
    plz don't make it an issue ,,we are here to share knowledge and I don't like to teach you "alif bay" as you are a senior member in RDI
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Plz Guide
    By zulfiqarjpj in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th May 2006, 22:42
  2. guide
    By hos987 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th April 2006, 17:10
  3. TV Guide
    By Unuseroarecare in forum RDI - Satelit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th November 2005, 00:45
  4. tv guide cyfra
    By mOBY2 in forum Placi DVB
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st January 2005, 00:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top