Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Welcome Back Y.N.

Hey yan, welcome back to the forum, when you settle please tell us a bit of what to be careful about, but since you are here you can give us a first hand opinion of whats going on.
    If still not good to speak tell me to delete the thread, but we are happy you are alive, and its like removing the noose from the neck.
    When we keep silent its like we don't see what one of our good members went through.
    WELCOME.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Hey yan, welcome back to the forum, when you settle please tell us a bit of what to be careful about, but since you are here you can give us a first hand opinion of whats going on.
    If still not good to speak tell me to delete the thread, but we are happy you are alive, and its like removing the noose from the neck.
    When we keep silent its like we don't see what one of our good members went through.
    WELCOME.

Thanks alot Sir Cogil . For everything that u interest on my country and ur friends & brothers.I'm really appreciate that u care about me and my friends.Also thanks for ur Phone call to me.
    I'll let u know when u need to moderate about threads which start for our country.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

moderate threads from your country? this is not a political site, and i don't think your government cares a bit about what we do here in RDI, lol.

anyway.... WB.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    moderate threads from your country? this is not a political site, and i don't think your government cares a bit about what we do here in RDI, lol.

anyway.... WB.

Thx. Sir Boknoy , but don't u know now we r staying with frighten , fear , and can't sleep well with nightmares....

Hope u all will understand us.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post

anyway.... WB.
    Your correct of cause, While what goes on in another country, is important to it's residence, and may-be the rest of the world for only a short time. And the world press move on to other things.

I dislike cencership, in any form, as it always restricts the truth, and it's quite simply, If yoiu think your in some sort of danger, Don't post.
    but at the same time , you have a satellite dish in plain view, and probably an ISP server. I would be more worried about that, then a small insignificant little forum.

And lets face the fact, that whats going on in Burma, has been going on for the last 20 years, So what's so different.
    Just perhaps Yan, when you went to Thailand, you should have stayed there.
    regards from OZ bassett

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    And lets face the fact, that whats going on in Burma, has been going on for the last 20 years, So what's so different.
    Think about it on your next visit,
    can still fight your rights from the outside,
    safe and sound with more sats
    and peace of mind

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Your correct of cause, While what goes on in another country, is important to it's residence, and may-be the rest of the world for only a short time. And the world press move on to other things.

I dislike cencership, in any form, as it always restricts the truth, and it's quite simply, If yoiu think your in some sort of danger, Don't post.
    but at the same time , you have a satellite dish in plain view, and probably an ISP server. I would be more worried about that, then a small insignificant little forum.

Thanks alot and really appreciate brother Bassett , I'll be next comming years ... I'll be in a place which I can connect with u and my friends openly.On that day , don't kick off from ur doorstep.

Best Regards.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Think about it on your next visit,
    can still fight your rights from the outside,
    safe and sound with more sats
    and peace of mind

Thx. brother Cogil.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thanks alot and really appreciate brother Bassett , I'll be next comming years ... I'll be in a place which I can connect with u and my friends openly.On that day , don't kick off from ur doorstep.
    Best Regards.
    My comments where not ment unkindly, But there is always an alternative, whether we choose to except it is another thing entirly, family responsibilities do govern our lives, as do work commitments, and some form of financial restraints. So it is not always possible, to just jack up and leave.

Many, many years a go when I was about the same age as you, I had a job doing field maintenance on Oil well installations, And for a young single bloke, it was all very exciting, and very profitable
    I worked in Alaska, Got out before the winter completely closed the place down for 4 or 5 months. Moved on to Panama, got caught up with the Iran contra arms embargo, that was back in the 60's , So my boss pulled our team out of the place and we went to sunny safe Kuwait, two months before the 4 day war of 67 [ I think it was ] So I know only too well about getting out of unsafe, hostile environments, We ended up in Western Australia, for a six month maintenance stint, in Bass Strait,
    And 40 years later, I'm stuck on a hill, wondering why the hell I ended up, where I did. But hay, at least it's safe.

And if you do happen to end up in OZ, my door is always open to you.
    regards from OZ bassett

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

just from experience it always where the children join the family that you start settling down and call it it home plus make it safe for all.
    for times of trouble no one is your foe, you will always be welcome in any quarters, and given the best help.

My comments where not ment unkindly, But there is always an alternative, whether we choose to except it is another thing entirly, family responsibilities do govern our lives, as do work commitments, and some form of financial restraints. So it is not always possible, to just jack up and leave.

Many, many years a go when I was about the same age as you, I had a job doing field maintenance on Oil well installations, And for a young single bloke, it was all very exciting, and very profitable
    I worked in Alaska, Got out before the winter completely closed the place down for 4 or 5 months. Moved on to Panama, got caught up with the Iran contra arms embargo, that was back in the 60's , So my boss pulled our team out of the place and we went to sunny safe Kuwait, two months before the 4 day war of 67 [ I think it was ] So I know only too well about getting out of unsafe, hostile environments, We ended up in Western Australia, for a six month maintenance stint, in Bass Strait,
    And 40 years later, I'm stuck on a hill, wondering why the hell I ended up, where I did. But hay, at least it's safe.

And if you do happen to end up in OZ, my door is always open to you.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

ko yan naing ,i want to known ur phone number.please tell me
    ok.my gmail add
    [email protected]

Last edited by mintun; 17th October 2007 at 12:21. Reason: forget sentences

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    ok.my gmail add
    [email protected]

Plz. check ur Pm .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    ok.my gmail add
    [email protected]

'ope you dont mean that,
    nice smiley tweetyboy

Thread Information