Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Technical advice required for shopping a new receiver

Now my garbadge can is looking for my STB besat 5400 gold. Very soon its stomach will be full and will not take any DEKAR (urdu). But before throwing it out I have to go for another receiver. Which One?
    Really dont know, help me
    I have DSL with 512 speed and lives in Saudi arabia. Here I heard that lot of people are using some recievers which are opening almost all of the Packages using DSL. Is it some thing other then Cardsharing network. Guide me for such a receiver which will work for along . I can spend lot of bucks for this.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by netkit View Post
    Now my garbadge can is looking for my STB besat 5400 gold. Very soon its stomach will be full and will not take any DEKAR (urdu). But before throwing it out I have to go for another receiver. Which One?
    Really dont know, help me
    I have DSL with 512 speed and lives in Saudi arabia. Here I heard that lot of people are using some recievers which are opening almost all of the Packages using DSL. Is it some thing other then Cardsharing network. Guide me for such a receiver which will work for along . I can spend lot of bucks for this.
    Relook VS Dreambox

Best Option Relook 400s

2 CI Slots
    2 Card Slots
    Linux Receiver
    10'000 Channels
    HDD Upto 400 GB ( Record your programs )
    LAN Connection
    EMU Support CCcam + Mgcamd + Gbox + Many More

If your on a budget i advise the dreambox
    If you have no budget option the RELOOK is a must this receiver is simply the best for home use and cardshare

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    Relook VS Dreambox

If your on a budget i advise the dreambox
    If you have no budget option the RELOOK is a must this receiver is simply the best for home use and cardshare

Dream box but which one and is it user friendly or need some expertisation to operate. although budget is not a problem upto $600 and definetly it is US.
    Can any one PM ([email protected]) me the rates specially in Saudi arabia or in dubai market

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it might pay you to ask around for what your friends and neighbours are using, for the services there getting and simply duplicate what they use..

Really asking this sort of question, which I'm sure was well ment, The big problem is, you will get every man and his dog [sic] trying to sell you all sorts of things, for unknown programming, As you have not said what you want to watch, therefore all there sales hype means nothing. And unless there in your part of the world, they have no idea what is available to you in your location. So it's simply a sales pitch, to dump junk on you and other gulable members, who are not sure what they need.
    So be careful who you trust, everyone's your friend when you have money to spend.
    regards from OZ bassett

Thread Information