Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default I've entered keys correctly, channels still locked!-PHOENIX APOLLO CI

Hi,

I've entered the latest keys for Premiere, Polsat, and a few other packages into my Phoenix Apollo CI patched box, but when I return to the channel list, the channels are still encrypted. I checked that I had entered the correct keys.

I've got an image that I took of the TV for you to see if I've done anything wrong here. The keys in the image are from yesterday, I hope they were the correct ones, not sure if they've changed now.

I did the same thing for Polsat and other packages but the same problem keeps happening. Does anyone know if I've done this correctly or if I need to do anything else to get it working?

Thanks.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

so does anyone know if its been correctly entered? I don't mean whether the keys are correct... thanks.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Priemire

I THINK U SHOULD VISIT THIS SITE FOR KEYS

http://www.rdi-files.com/nagra2.php

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by brass012 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks.

Not sure whether you should have this double lines like
    but dont have similar dsr, let someone with same clarify.
    i only remember that my receiver refuses to chose so
    long as the lines are two same

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Not sure whether you should have this double lines like
    but dont have similar dsr, let someone with same clarify.
    i only remember that my receiver refuses to chose so
    long as the lines are two same
    thanks for the reply. You could be right, but I have also tried to decrypt other channels such as BBC Prime on Hotbird through Viaccess. The index for BBC Prime is 08, 09 and then 0A for the third line. So for BBC Prime, the indexes were all different, yet the channel is still encrypted, so I'm not sure. Also, what is the V for, do i have to enter that somewhere?

BBC Prime
    V 00A000 08 69**************
    V 00A000 09 88**************
    V 00A000 0A 45**************
    Last edited by brass012; 24th September 2007 at 01:24.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks for the reply. You could be right, but I have also tried to decrypt other channels such as BBC Prime on Hotbird through Viaccess. The index for BBC Prime is 08, 09 and then 0A for the third line. So for BBC Prime, the indexes were all different, yet the channel is still encrypted, so I'm not sure. Also, what is the V for, do i have to enter that somewhere?

BBC Prime
    V 00A000 08 69**************
    V 00A000 09 88**************
    V 00A000 0A 45**************
    Either the keys could be old or you did edit the start of the feed, subject to the keys table and codes for the particular provider.
    Try to work on any well known keys that probably have not changed for
    a period of time, and do ensure they decrypt, then from there you will
    understand your receiver.
    still someone with that particular receiver could give you instructions.

nb. have put your receiver name on header!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Either the keys could be old or you did edit the start of the feed, subject to the keys table and codes for the particular provider.
    Try to work on any well known keys that probably have not changed for
    a period of time, and do ensure they decrypt, then from there you will
    understand your receiver.
    still someone with that particular receiver could give you instructions.

nb. have put your receiver name on header!
    Hi, what do you mean by editing the start of the feed, subject to the keys table and codes for the particular provider? Do you mean I need to add the keys before I scan and add the channels? Also just to say in case it helps anyone, when I first went to the "secret" menu by pressing 1117 in the main menu, the whole list of Provider ID's were empty, there were no codes which had been previsouly entered. Thanks again.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Salaam here is latest and working key of Premer
    ID: 0501
    00#C92B9DF6F517DAB73DF3F391DE81DAE7

and the channels like BBC Prime will open automatically without any software because they are still working on the keys of TPS package simply go to viaccess section and put the following keys in 08 of Id: 007c00 and some of ur TPS channels will be ok like Motors Tv, CNN, BBC Prime etc

key is here
    08# BB 75 58 C5 7F A8 30 B4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Syed View Post
    Salaam here is latest and working key of Premer
    ID: 0501
    00#C92B9DF6F517DAB73DF3F391DE81DAE7

and the channels like BBC Prime will open automatically without any software because they are still working on the keys of TPS package simply go to viaccess section and put the following keys in 08 of Id: 007c00 and some of ur TPS channels will be ok like Motors Tv, CNN, BBC Prime etc

key is here
    08# BB 75 58 C5 7F A8 30 B4
    Hi, its not that I can't find the correct keys. I've entered the correct keys so many times for different packages yet it still doesn't work. I just tried entering the key you just gave me for TPS channels, but the channels you mentioned are still locked. Thanks for your help.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi, what do you mean by editing the start of the feed, subject to the keys table and codes for the particular provider? Do you mean I need to add the keys before I scan and add the channels? Also just to say in case it helps anyone, when I first went to the "secret" menu by pressing 1117 in the main menu, the whole list of Provider ID's were empty, there were no codes which had been previsouly entered. Thanks again.
    Meaning some dsrs have different codes for different providers and what you find in the table should always be the correct codes.
    if there were none then you enter as required.
    like codes entered on kaon might not be exactly the same as on humax, while the keys 8 digit or 16 will be exactly same. so dont deal with the keys so much, but deal with the ids.
    eg some use 2c05 while others use 2d05, any small difference matters a lot.
    are you sure the keys are for the providers on the satellite you are receiving, or on another satellite?
    all in all i hope you are not the only one with this receiver, if it fails, try on another common receiver that help will readily be available.

Thread Information