Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Putting in keys manually with NABILOSAT Image not working

Got NABILOSAT Image with CCcam2.0.3 When I enter the keys manually into the Dreambox and save them,the transmission cuts off about 10 seconds after I disconnect the LAN, and therefore terminate the server.I tried entering the keys in both the 4E01 and 4F01 sections,also I entered both the most recent 00 and 01 keys.I enter the same identical keys into my Angelbox and it works just fine.What could I be doing wrong.I know many of you will say just get a server,well thats fine with me.But I want to know what to do when the server goes down.So please help me figure this out.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Got NABILOSAT Image with CCcam2.0.3 When I enter the keys manually into the Dreambox and save them,the transmission cuts off about 10 seconds after I disconnect the LAN, and therefore terminate the server.I tried entering the keys in both the 4E01 and 4F01 sections,also I entered both the most recent 00 and 01 keys.I enter the same identical keys into my Angelbox and it works just fine.What could I be doing wrong.I know many of you will say just get a server,well thats fine with me.But I want to know what to do when the server goes down.So please help me figure this out.
    I think youll find the server will NOT go down
    Its all about who u know and what

Use ur DCC Control center and FTP to var/keys transfer the softcam config to your PC open in notepad and have a look if it stored the keys
    U can enter the keys in notepad and ftp back

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

When it's off after some seconds later then u can restart the Cam with pressing green button.But for Dream tv , Sir Fsales image is best i think.I'm using his image and putting the keys manually and works fine.If u wanna test it then I'll upload it later.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    When it's off after some seconds later then u can restart the Cam with pressing green button.But for Dream tv , Sir Fsales image is best i think.I'm using his image and putting the keys manually and works fine.If u wanna test it then I'll upload it later.

Thanks.
    Yes, I need all the help I can get P****sat has now disconnect me from server, after trying to work the box for a week.Not exactly a months trial as he claims.Only getting FTA.Inputing keys here and saving them does not work.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    I think youll find the server will NOT go down
    Its all about who u know and what

Use ur DCC Control center and FTP to var/keys transfer the softcam config to your PC open in notepad and have a look if it stored the keys
    U can enter the keys in notepad and ftp back

Either your server is down or your 30day free trial with purchase has been cut in half.Or maybe the 18 day delivery time is included with the actual up time.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Either your server is down or your 30day free trial with purchase has been cut in half.Or maybe the 18 day delivery time is included with the actual up time.

Yes, I need all the help I can get P****sat has now disconnect me from server, after trying to work the box for a week.Not exactly a months trial as he claims.Only getting FTA.Inputing keys here and saving them does not work.
    gee.... its either your discontent with phuketsat or your Dreambox is not properly set at all.......

by-the-way, what happen to that SS2? w/ or w/o Dreambox that SS2 is still the best considering DreamTV.
    .............or maybe you aint that lucky w/ your dreambox
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    gee.... its either your discontent with phuketsat or your Dreambox is not properly set at all.......

by-the-way, what happen to that SS2? w/ or w/o Dreambox that SS2 is still the best considering DreamTV.
    .............or maybe you aint that lucky w/ your dreambox
    No SS2 was send as was promised,and no I dont beleive this box was set up ready to go as promised also.I hope yang naing comes thrue.Thanks for your input Zoren.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No SS2 was send as was promised,and no I dont beleive this box was set up ready to go as promised also.I hope yang naing comes thrue.Thanks for your input Zoren.
    y don't u pay him a visit in his shop and remind him............... maybe the word SS2 will ring-a-bell
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    y don't u pay him a visit in his shop and remind him............... maybe the word SS2 will ring-a-bell
    Phuket is very far away from Issan,or I would have been there a long time ago.The only reason I put my trust in him is that he's a sponsor on the forum,and seemed OK from reading his stuff.Right now my feelings are changing.A 2 day delivery which turned into 18 days,a box which he said I'd be able to input keys,all set up and ready to go,the forgotten SS2.I would not even have gotten this far without the help of a patient and helpful person who through msn messenger has guided me thus far.But without being able to input keys manually and no server theres not much one can do.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Phuket is very far away from Issan,or I would have been there a long time ago.The only reason I put my trust in him is that he's a sponsor on the forum,and seemed OK from reading his stuff.Right now my feelings are changing.A 2 day delivery which turned into 18 days,a box which he said I'd be able to input keys,all set up and ready to go,the forgotten SS2.I would not even have gotten this far without the help of a patient and helpful person who through msn messenger has guided me thus far.But without being able to input keys manually and no server theres not much one can do.
    First let me explain something to you since you dont seem to understand how things are done You are going the wrong way about getting help or FREE TV You have not asked us NOT 1 TIME to help YOU ?

But instead you come to the FORUM for help and advise
    But you dont come to the Person who told you clear in the EMAIL what to do when you got the RECEIVER ?

Your box was full pre-installed but since you play / play u mess it all up

Also please do check our email conversation from day 1 ?

WHAT DID IT SAY ?

I WILL TELL YOU AND THE WORLD

Mellow since you dont know if you have correct lan speed i will put a free test account in your box if you get it working let me know then we can sort out a server for you it was ONLY test account and nothing else
    but you still have not confirmed anything to

Infact NO Phone calls - No SMS
    and no technical advise to me in private on our support forum ...

YOU went against all my wishes and asked people in this FORUM to help you with a setup they know nothing about

The setup was just for your only testing purpose ONLY
    due to you did not know if your speed connection was good enough

Have a good think

Then you might end up with the perfect box

YOU Was supposed to contact us and also guide you through the install

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Issan is only around the corner from phuket in a Plane

Please do feel free to come to phuket you may learn more

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    First let me explain something to you since you dont seem to understand how things are done You are going the wrong way about getting help or FREE TV You have not asked us NOT 1 TIME to help YOU ?

But instead you come to the FORUM for help and advise
    But you dont come to the Person who told you clear in the EMAIL what to do when you got the RECEIVER ?

Your box was full pre-installed but since you play / play u mess it all up

Also please do check our email conversation from day 1 ?

WHAT DID IT SAY ?

I WILL TELL YOU AND THE WORLD

Mellow since you dont know if you have correct lan speed i will put a free test account in your box if you get it working let me know then we can sort out a server for you it was ONLY test account and nothing else
    but you still have not confirmed anything to

Infact NO Phone calls - No SMS
    and no technical advise to me in private on our support forum ...

YOU went against all my wishes and asked people in this FORUM to help you with a setup they know nothing about

The setup was just for your only testing purpose ONLY
    due to you did not know if your speed connection was good enough

Have a good think

Then you might end up with the perfect box

YOU Was supposed to contact us and also guide you through the install

In a previous thread you did indeed say that you would send me a PM,this has not happened.We have previously communicated on msn messenger,but you have decided to switch to other services.Everyone else does not switch their services because you do.I went to your support forum and there is nothing there,everything is marked coming soon.Therefore I returned to this forum seeking help and advise,and since you obviously saw and responded,help was still not forthcoming.Until now you have been very brief and dodgy.Thus far you have been zero help,16 days late in delivery,forgot to include the SS2,and are expecting me to be apologetic for stating the obvious.You also expect me to disregard the responsibilities I have towards my family here and fly to Phuket to have a chat with you about a 6,000Baht dreambox.You must think and believe your customers to be idiots and yourself to be extremely important.To even suggest such a thing.I really hope this can all be resolved amiably but right now I am I believe justifiably pissed off. Sincerely mellow.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

In a previous thread you did indeed say that you would send me a PM,this has not happened.We have previously communicated on msn messenger,but you have decided to switch to other services.Everyone else does not switch their services because you do.I went to your support forum and there is nothing there,everything is marked coming soon.Therefore I returned to this forum seeking help and advise,and since you obviously saw and responded,help was still not forthcoming.Until now you have been very brief and dodgy.Thus far you have been zero help,16 days late in delivery,forgot to include the SS2,and are expecting me to be apologetic for stating the obvious.You also expect me to disregard the responsibilities I have towards my family here and fly to Phuket to have a chat with you about a 6,000Baht dreambox.You must think and believe your customers to be idiots and yourself to be extremely important.To even suggest such a thing.I really hope this can all be resolved amiably but right now I am I believe justifiably pissed off. Sincerely mellow.
    You got exactly what u paid for

Everything else was just free and to help you

We dont not discuss live in a publie forum which is monitored by the The Thai Royal Police on how to help you watch FREE TV without paying for a subscription this FORUM is monitored 24/7

But you can ask us in Private for advice
    This does not mean we are going to decode your TV

Advise is we shall help you with the product you purchased within reason
    If you have read the Manual already we can help you in private with other technical problems

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

an interresting link to some information that might be relevant to some readers,,,even if u dont speak thai,im sure u can understand the implications if people are not doing the correct thing regarding service subscriptions.
    i urge all participants to do the right thing as i have done and have legal subscriptions

http://www.ch7.com/news/sbnews.aspx?...=03&SeqNo=2873
    cheers,,,dave

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Take it easy guys , hope brother mellow can get the 100% support from Mr.Phuketsatellite.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information