Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: privet spice

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default privet spice

did privet spice open and what the key and the freuq

ALEP-OM

Quote Originally Posted by sokacome View Post
    did privet spice open and what the key and the freuq
    Yes I am wondering too , could someone please post the working code for Private Space? I think It's On viaccess , isn't it?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi friends

Private spice only works after 12am GMT, u need 2 update ur STB with the latest TPS keys and on some recievers (Humax, Starsat..etc) its Autoupdate which means u dont have 2 update ur keys everytime.

The frequency is 12245 H 27500 3/4

Regards
    Satpal

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

i dont anderstand

ALEP-OM

Quote Originally Posted by satpal123 View Post
    Hi friends

Private spice only works after 12am GMT, u need 2 update ur STB with the latest TPS keys and on some recievers (Humax, Starsat..etc) its Autoupdate which means u dont have 2 update ur keys everytime.

The frequency is 12245 H 27500 3/4

Regards
    Satpal
    would you please post the latest active key or give me a link where I can get it is working on Viaccess 2 right ?
    Also what about multivision and xxl are theythe same as Private spice I mean do they work on TPS codes too

Please respond

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi guys

Private spice working on 1 Deg West Nagravision at the moment full time if you can receive this Sat in your part of the world. Codes are elsewhere in the other forums. Enjoy it.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sokacome View Post
    i dont anderstand
    which part you don't understand? it's written in plain, simple english. you need TPS keys, AFTER 00GMT (dunno what timezone you are in, so add the time, ok?) if you do not have autoupdate for TPS keys, input them manually. though i really doubt somebody will post the keys on those ungodly hour, watching ungodly shows too (they should be busy wanking their weiners off watching those channels, right? so why bother with posting of keys, lol). my suggestion therefore is update your software, and hope it kicks off with the right codes when the slick action begins.

read it again.... and read it again.... and read it again.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

People must understand watching and locating free channels is a hobby. To find information of codes, software and how to, this is an individual effort if you really want to see you are curious about. Nothing is served up in the plate which certain people might expect. Luckily there is tonnes of information in this hobby here and there & it has to be found by an individual effort. All forums are for guidance giving each other directions. If you follow the directions you succeed. Upgrade your s/w as Boknoy said. Regards

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ALEP-OM View Post
    would you please post the latest active key or give me a link where I can get it is working on Viaccess 2 right ?
    Also what about multivision and xxl are theythe same as Private spice I mean do they work on TPS codes too

Please respond
    Always check the Keys section for codes

ALEP-OM

Quote Originally Posted by jeet View Post
    People must understand watching and locating free channels is a hobby. To find information of codes, software and how to, this is an individual effort if you really want to see you are curious about. Nothing is served up in the plate which certain people might expect. Luckily there is tonnes of information in this hobby here and there & it has to be found by an individual effort. All forums are for guidance giving each other directions. If you follow the directions you succeed. Upgrade your s/w as Boknoy said. Regards
    Ok, so, negative response. And you don't reply Private messages. Well, I think not all people have a lot of time to spend here trying to learn. Some people have work to do. Some don't, duh ! . I work 12 hours and sleep 8 hours a day.
    Last edited by ALEP-OM; 16th September 2007 at 10:55.

ALEP-OM

Quote Originally Posted by satpal123 View Post
    Always check the Keys section for codes
    Your help is well-appreciated.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

private spice working on three frequencies.10796.12245.11938
    u can watch on 10796 at 10am gmt.with tps codes.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ALEP-OM View Post
    Ok, so, negative response. And you don't reply Private messages. Well, I think not all people have a lot of time to spend here trying to learn. Some people have work to do. Some don't, duh ! . I work 12 hours and sleep 8 hours a day.
    Well this forum is for learning. Many here take more than your tv viewing hours to provide others with services they are not paying for, you ungrateful sod.

SO out of the 16 hours a day you are not sleeping or working on picking ya nose do you spend the rest of the time watchng TV?

You don't need codes to read a book maybe you can take up that lovelly pastime.

If a student doesn't want to learn there's not much a teacher can do about it.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

ALEP-OM

Quote Originally Posted by thegreat4u2 View Post
    private spice working on three frequencies.10796.12245.11938
    u can watch on 10796 at 10am gmt.with tps codes.
    Thank you very much

Thread Information