Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Ali4u
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default only ONE question from windows XP Masters !

Hi ..there all ..
    Hope to be fine all of you .. and enjoying ur time ..

I have got a problem ... i am working in DOMAIN environment ... where i have a few server like exchange server ( for email ) FTP server .. and Proxy server .. my question is about proxy server ..I need to provide the user name and password for proxy authentication ... i do have my proxy authentication login... but got some problem in authentication two hours before ... so my coleague saved me his password and user name on my system when i was asked for authentication .. and its working now ..my question is that .. how can i see .. the stored login name and pasword for proxy authentication ...any utility or any other idea ? thanks.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: only ONE question from windows XP Masters !

Quote Originally Posted by Ali4u
    Hi ..there all ..
    Hope to be fine all of you .. and enjoying ur time ..

I have got a problem ... i am working in DOMAIN environment ... where i have a few server like exchange server ( for email ) FTP server .. and Proxy server .. my question is about proxy server ..I need to provide the user name and password for proxy authentication ... i do have my proxy authentication login... but got some problem in authentication two hours before ... so my coleague saved me his password and user name on my system when i was asked for authentication .. and its working now ..my question is that .. how can i see .. the stored login name and pasword for proxy authentication ...any utility or any other idea ? thanks.

Go to "SAM files" and cracked it. all stored user name and password are kept in there.

Ali4u

Default Problem solved !

my problem is sloved ... there was a simple solution ..
    i searched the net and found this solution ....there is a simple utility network password recovery ! .. i just got it from

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/network..._recovery.html

and used it .. and it showed me the password. .. thats it..thanks for your reply ..but lemme tell you .. that was not a login ID .. as i hv mentioned there in my question .. it was just a network resourece access ID and password issue ... again thankx for your reply .. and i already know how to play with SAM ( system account manager ) .. any body having any problem regarding OS ask me ...as we are just here to help each other..thanks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hmmm do you know how to sniff the gateway on a wi-fi network? i can detect it here on my building, can connect to it, but cannot browse the net, must be my gateway settings, or maybe they have a strict IP mapping & forwarding protocol, lol.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Ali4u

Default sure y not !

give me detials then i can help you .... !

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi ali4u
    i am working in multinational company they provides email facilityfor me and other but i am using net one of other id and paswordtwo months later
    company changed password after 40 days plz help about using net because i am not authorized posible way to use
    thanks in advance

Thread Information