Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    GUJRAT
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Question !!to!!! Rdi Admins Please Have A Look!!


    HI,
    i am mianjahangir and this is my id someone is using my details from another forum and i know him who he is. the thing i want from you is to block all kinds of accounts related to my name except this. i you want to ban this you can but this is the legal warning and i am living in Pakistan and here we have law for these types of dummy acounts using others name to make bad repo.

    i request you to give me all the details of those persons using my name otherwise i have to think about it seriously.i hope you people will help me out.
    and i need following persons sats.
    gr8khan, mr.mianjahangir , prince, jameel225, masood.

    and for you people jameel and group wait for my turn.
    I LOVE ISLAM.
    I LOVE PAKISTAN.

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    this is outright hilarious! go register your nickname... or alter egos in all the copywrite offices of every country.

    and don't even hope for personal details to be divulged to you by the RDI admin, lol.

    good luck.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  3. #3
    Banned Member Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Coast of Ionian Sea
    Posts
    1,040
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    mianjahangir

    mr.mianjahangir


    hmm..... cool, it looks similar. if he is not your brother then he is your "clowne"
    No GUTS!No GLORY!
    .

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    37
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by mianjahangir View Post
    HI,
    i am mianjahangir and this is my id someone is using my details from another forum and i know him who he is. the thing i want from you is to block all kinds of accounts related to my name except this. i you want to ban this you can but this is the legal warning and i am living in Pakistan and here we have law for these types of dummy acounts using others name to make bad repo.

    i request you to give me all the details of those persons using my name otherwise i have to think about it seriously.i hope you people will help me out.
    and i need following persons sats.
    gr8khan, mr.mianjahangir , prince, jameel225, masood.

    and for you people jameel and group wait for my turn.
    RDI have mods and ADMNS.Dont show your self on thier place,they know better who should ban.Evey RDI member wants you to be fucked off from the forum.Bad luck again.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    167
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    if someone is doing we should not stay along with him. if someone is using mianjahangir's name we should stop it and nobody has any right to say fuck off.this is a nice forum person using this kinda language should behave in a positive way.
    mianjahangir just made a complaint and only MODs and Admin will reply or do necessary action.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    37
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by tufail_74 View Post
    if someone is doing we should not stay along with him. if someone is using mianjahangir's name we should stop it and nobody has any right to say fuck off.this is a nice forum person using this kinda language should behave in a positive way.
    mianjahangir just made a complaint and only MODs and Admin will reply or do necessary action.
    if so than he should PM to the ADMN about the matter,why he wrote my ID blaming me directly with out any proof.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    167
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    definitely, as ur name was mentioned, mianjahangir should have sent PM to MODs or to u for clarification.that was wrong from his side. but wht i tried to mention only the language otherwise u r right in ur point of view.
    hope no member will feel offensive from me as i just felt a bit disappointed the way thing went.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    37
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tufail_74 View Post
    definitely, as ur name was mentioned, mianjahangir should have sent PM to MODs or to u for clarification.that was wrong from his side. but wht i tried to mention only the language otherwise u r right in ur point of view.
    hope no member will feel offensive from me as i just felt a bit disappointed the way thing went.
    Thanx tufail,i agree with you.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    GUJRAT
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hi, i have registered this nick for the clone purpose. and if you dont belong to this post then fuck off from here. keep your dirty ass away ok.

    i request the admin to ban all these names including this nick. as people are using this for their ass.

    gr8khan take this and roll it to fill this in ur anus.
    I LOVE ISLAM.
    I LOVE PAKISTAN.

  10. #10
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mianjahangir View Post
    hi, i have registered this nick for the clone purpose. and if you dont belong to this post then fuck off from here. keep your dirty ass away ok.

    i request the admin to ban all these names including this nick. as people are using this for their ass.

    gr8khan take this and roll it to fill this in ur anus.
    how do we know you are not stealing his name you could be the imposter

  11. #11
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    I've forwarded this thread to Mr.Fanta,Mr.********* and Mr.Cogil.This is close now.


    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top