Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default New and Dont Know where to Start

Hello I am new to the Sat game and FTA I just moved to do contract work in Irak and my Turkish friends hooked me up with a Starcom SR-X150D MK II H/W Ver: 7.00 and S/W Ver: 12.82 and a 1 meter (3 ft) dish which is motorized. I am locked in on Nilesat 101, Sirius 2/3, Hotbird, Ku-Arabsat 2A/3A and Turksat 1C.

I dont understand what system I am on, I just pulled the information off of my system as I see people are always requiring this. I was wondering if I could be directed where to go to be able to open up some of the other channels on Hotbird, etc. keys or whatever they are for Viaccess, Nagravision, ******/BetaCrypt etc.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Very Respectfully

Platinum member Expert
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

you are on the right track, on the right forum. if you can be more specific as to which channels you are referring to, then perhaps we might be able to specifically answer your question if you can view that channel or not.

stay safe in iraq.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

You are on the right track on the right forum,...... but in the wrong country, doing the wrong thing I'm afraid.
    Go back to whatever country you belong to than ask for satellite related help.
    O Innocent victims of Cupid,
    Remember this terse little verse
    To let a fool kiss you is stupid,
    To let a kiss fool you is worse.

Thread Information