Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default New to Saudi Arabia from Canada. Please help!

I just came to Saudi Arabia from Canada. Over there, satellite hacking was either done through FTAs (viewsat/pansat) with hacked BINs, and without any smartcard..Another method was to use the provider's receiver with a hacked ROM 102 smartcard. However, the FTA was the most common method, and no smartcards were used to decrypt all encrypted subscription channels. I have a Pansat clone, and was wondering if that could be used to open showtime/pehla/art/orbit in Saudi Arabia?

If not, what is the best solution to open the channels? I went around the market, and came across a receiver that is required to be connected to a dsl modem at all times. I currently have a hivion 909x and humax at home with Pehla subscriptions.

What is my best solution to open Showtime and Pehla? Is that special receiver connected to dsl necessary? Can I use my Pansat clone just like I did in Canada? Any BINs available to open all channels? I know that is one powerful little device that doesn't need any smart cards. I am looking for the most reasonable solution, and something that I could program at home. Please advise. Thanks

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi Mr hkalltheway

and welcome to saudi arabia

the best solution if you have an Adsl connection is to buying Dreambox receiver

and connect it to Dsl modem with a subscription on any cccam server ... if you want some i'll give you info

dreambox 500 is about 400 to 550 saudi riyals

cccam server is come from 200 riyals to 400 in the year

contact me if you want any help

[email protected]

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Normandi2 View Post
    this is your first post and here you are, selling your services already. hope somebody mailbombs your account to oblivion.

anyway, yeah.... welcome to the middle east - land of sea, sun, sand and stupidity.

out here in ME/EU scene, we no longer use cards as most of the emulation itself is done via software like what you have with your DN/Bev satellites. quite chaotic nowadays there since lawsuits are flying left and right, lol.

your hivion9090x is capable of viewing those channels you mentioned, provided you have the correct and updated software to run it. visit www.pinoycourt.com as the members often post the software there, when and if they do become available.

as for your humax, i'll assume that is a 5400z. if so, please visit http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=4398 and look at the latest postings on which software to load best and bin, PMC table, etc.

now, beware of those selling you receivers with bundled services into them. there have been a LOT of cases here in RDI wherein members rushed to buy the next hot item because it can open all channels, paid a premium for the box, and after two or three months, as if by miracle, they all converted into some shiny, metallic door-stops!

yes, dreambox is the way to go if you really want to play and experiment with subscription and card sharing, etc. but to pay FOR A YEAR without any guarantee that it will work that long (the servers at least, the dreambox will remain with you anyway) does not make any sense. if they will allow you to pay every 3 months for the "subscription fee" much better so that if the services stopped, you lost only a fraction of that three month and not a fraction of the whole year "subscription". read on the stickies thread and see for yourself that there are other receivers which can open Pehla/Showtime on occasional basis.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    this is your first post and here you are, selling your services already. hope somebody mailbombs your account to oblivion.

anyway, yeah.... welcome to the middle east - land of sea, sun, sand and stupidity.

out here in ME/EU scene, we no longer use cards as most of the emulation itself is done via software like what you have with your DN/Bev satellites. quite chaotic nowadays there since lawsuits are flying left and right, lol.

your hivion9090x is capable of viewing those channels you mentioned, provided you have the correct and updated software to run it. visit www.pinoycourt.com as the members often post the software there, when and if they do become available.

as for your humax, i'll assume that is a 5400z. if so, please visit http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=4398 and look at the latest postings on which software to load best and bin, PMC table, etc.

now, beware of those selling you receivers with bundled services into them. there have been a LOT of cases here in RDI wherein members rushed to buy the next hot item because it can open all channels, paid a premium for the box, and after two or three months, as if by miracle, they all converted into some shiny, metallic door-stops!

yes, dreambox is the way to go if you really want to play and experiment with subscription and card sharing, etc. but to pay FOR A YEAR without any guarantee that it will work that long (the servers at least, the dreambox will remain with you anyway) does not make any sense. if they will allow you to pay every 3 months for the "subscription fee" much better so that if the services stopped, you lost only a fraction of that three month and not a fraction of the whole year "subscription". read on the stickies thread and see for yourself that there are other receivers which can open Pehla/Showtime on occasional basis.
    Hi there, your post was extremely helpful and I sincerely appreciate it. This place seems very welcoming so far Now, I was wondering if I could find a bin file or just input the keys on my pansat clone, just like in Canada? Is it just as good as bin files? I am just used to the pansat interface and programming that I would be hesitant to try the other receivers unless there's no choice. The Humax is the family's receiver, and my personal one is the Hivion. Are you saying that I can view the channels on the Hivion without a CAM, by altering the bin only and inputting the keys, just like my pansat in Canada?

Also, I would appreciate if you would explain this "cardsharing" concept in more detail with the dreambox. What is it exactly? In the satellite market here on Hera'a street, this seems to be the most common and popular method. Are there any "free" servers for this? Do I need any subscription from orbit or showtime? Or just the people selling it? Please advise.

Once again, thank you very much!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by hkalltheway View Post
    The Humax is the family's receiver, and my personal one is the Hivion. Are you saying that I can view the channels on the Hivion without a CAM, by altering the bin only and inputting the keys, just like my pansat in Canada?
    YES. as i have mentioned in my previous post, you can alter the software on those receivers. for the humax, there is a sticky thread on here, read up on it. for hivion, i will refer you again to www.pinoycourt.com for the softwares, loaders, etc.

[quote]Also, I would appreciate if you would explain this "cardsharing" concept in more detail with the dreambox. What is it exactly? In the satellite market here on Hera'a street, this seems to be the most common and popular method. Are there any "free" servers for this? Do I need any subscription from orbit or showtime? Or just the people selling it? Please advise.[quote]

to make it simple, if you have a receiver like dreambox, or triple dragon or any receiver that can connect to the internet via ethernet, then you may access card sharing servers. the only premise on these CS servers (they act like p2p networks) is that you have to share something back in return. most CS servers will not allow leeching only. but from time to time, somebody posts card sharing details here with protocols used, username and passwords. im not sure if somebody has successfully shared an Orbit package, but for showtime, it depends on the network you will join if somebody has that packaged shared in the network. Showtime is open intermittently on software emulation on some receivers, humax and hivion are among them, so please try to see if you can get your softwares updated with the latest keys and test if you can get showtime on it.

now, if you take a look at those shops selling satellite gadgets in your area, they will offer you dreambox with "subscription" included in it, mostly for 6 months then you just "renew" it for a fee again for another 6 months (or others will take yearly payments). it is up to you to take the risk of paying for something that you don't have any guarantee on.

your pansat is a clone of fortecstar, and i doubt it very much if there has been any software patch for that receiver lately. i know that pansat is active in handling out patches for Bev/DN but not here in ME/EU satellite scene.

im sure other members will take a look at your thread some other time and contribute more input as to what would be the possible solution for you to tackle.

my suggestion still stands: update your hivion and see what you can get. if not satisfied, then only get a dreambox and do CS, etc.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up fortec star innovative lan box

This receiver is one of the best in the market, it can decrypt all most 70% satellite channels which are receiveable in Saudi Arabia including showtime,orbit,art.phela,supersports packages .etc.......... it can be directly be connected to internet without p.c it automatically update via internet iam using it for six months its working great ..

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi buddy.very warm wellcome to the arabian land.i am also in ksa.wher r u now in ksa?coz there r methods to watch channel thru internet but if u r in eastern province, u can watch TATASKY that is brought from india.i am also arranging it thru a friend of mine.or u can watch thru net using cccamd or any other method. cccamd is around SAR450 for an year.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hkalltheway,
    Welcome on board,
    Pehla silver bouquet you get 1 month free when you subscribe for 3 months.
    Anything else has an element of risk, so you got to be careful.
    Eastern province you can receive INSAT4B with DD+ FTA

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@fardeen,

that box is NOT the equivalent of pansat. im guessing he is referring to pansat 2500a or similar, no ethernet, etc... just your regular stb with rs-232c for connection. so unless somebody released a patch for that box to work with WSP, etc... then only he can benefit from updated keys from the internet.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@hkalltheway,

please take note that business here in the middle east is NOT the same as business ethics in the West. dealers will entice you to buy something like those receivers which are purportedly able to open the whole package via their own servers. when the dealers have had their fill of the profit, they shut down their servers, leaving the user with a very useless FTA box. again, this has happened SEVERAL TIMES already and RDI has been a witness to all of that. when you come back to the dealer, they will simply shrug and offer you yet another box to buy which at that time, miraculously works on the previous packages you used to view. it's a devious pattern of deceit and ill-mannered business practices, believe me. there is no such thing as a "guarantee" here. you take it as it is, if it stops working.... well, that's something beyond their control they will tell.

so be careful out there, weigh your options, your financial risk capability, etc. but if you have really deep pockets, then go and splurge on those spanking new unknown brand receivers. otherwise, stick with what you have, experiment on them and when and if you get tired of it, consider upgrading to a much higher tier of STBs.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

@hkalltheway,

please take note that business here in the middle east is NOT the same as business ethics in the West. dealers will entice you to buy something like those receivers which are purportedly able to open the whole package via their own servers. when the dealers have had their fill of the profit, they shut down their servers, leaving the user with a very useless FTA box. again, this has happened SEVERAL TIMES already and RDI has been a witness to all of that. when you come back to the dealer, they will simply shrug and offer you yet another box to buy which at that time, miraculously works on the previous packages you used to view. it's a devious pattern of deceit and ill-mannered business practices, believe me. there is no such thing as a "guarantee" here. you take it as it is, if it stops working.... well, that's something beyond their control they will tell.

so be careful out there, weigh your options, your financial risk capability, etc. but if you have really deep pockets, then go and splurge on those spanking new unknown brand receivers. otherwise, stick with what you have, experiment on them and when and if you get tired of it, consider upgrading to a much higher tier of STBs.
    Wow boknoy, you have been of immense help...Business ethics aside, I did not expect this kind of support and discussion in a forum while living here in the Middle East, and you have been of great help!

I was almost convinced to get the dreambox, but would you recommend to stay away? I was hoping that with the dreambox, if the dealer screws some people over, then I might find a proper sharing community and could actually treat it as p2p if there are people in the middle east that actually give and share. Should I dive and get the dreambox, do you think? I was checking the previous forum, and it doesn't seem like Hivion is a go as far as the channels are concerned for the time being.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

I'll ask the god to forgive you

please if you not know me
    don't speak and blah about somethings not truth

I am not selling any service
    no here and not in any where

so please don't be like that
    I just helping people here
    but if I am not welcome here
    just told me
    And I'll not come back again

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hey guys, I was wondering how is the Dreambox 500 model? A dealer here is giving me one for SR 700 including six months subscription. He said that every six months is 200 riyals. Here is how I look at it. If I subscribe to showtime and Pehla for one month, I pay close to SR 250. Even if I get two or three months, I guess the 200 was worth it. Now, I'm just confused if the Dreambox 500 model is any good or not. It's the very small dreambox receiver. There is another larger Dreambox, but is more expensive.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

please take note that those dreambox you are referring to are chinese made clones. but clones or not, they work just the same. considering the actual cost of a legit subscription vs that of the bootleg, CS subscription for 6 months, that is reasonable enough (the same package is being offered here in kuwait). at least if the service stops after two months (hopefully not) you already got your subscriptions worth, right? so go get the dreambox, shy away from those unknown fly-by-night brands.

you were right in assuming that should the bootleg service stop, you can always have your dreambox connect to other cardsharing community, load images, etc. so if you have the budget, go for it. you may now contact normandi2 for his deals. at least you can nag and bash somebody personally should things go wrong since he will be the one to refer you, lol.

@normandy,

don't take anything personally in ANY PUBLIC FORUM. i speak what's in my mind, and come hell or high waters, i'll speak like that. i have been nice to a LOT of people since i joined here in RDI, but i found out that being nice does not bode well in public forums, lol.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

please take note that those dreambox you are referring to are chinese made clones. but clones or not, they work just the same. considering the actual cost of a legit subscription vs that of the bootleg, CS subscription for 6 months, that is reasonable enough (the same package is being offered here in kuwait). at least if the service stops after two months (hopefully not) you already got your subscriptions worth, right? so go get the dreambox, shy away from those unknown fly-by-night brands.

you were right in assuming that should the bootleg service stop, you can always have your dreambox connect to other cardsharing community, load images, etc. so if you have the budget, go for it. you may now contact normandi2 for his deals. at least you can nag and bash somebody personally should things go wrong since he will be the one to refer you, lol.

@normandy,

don't take anything personally in ANY PUBLIC FORUM. i speak what's in my mind, and come hell or high waters, i'll speak like that. i have been nice to a LOT of people since i joined here in RDI, but i found out that being nice does not bode well in public forums, lol.
    If I can even get two months, I've covered my subscription if you look at it that way...that too, for multiple networks. I assume that if one goes out, they all go out?

My last question is that with the dreambox, is it still possible to have a subbed CAM in there and watch my standard subscription channels? How about the Free to Air channels? Say dsl goes out, or I disconnect the dsl modem on purpose, or even the pirated sub goes down from the dealer, can I use it as a regular receiver?

Thread Information