Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DB-8800 Super - Loader & Software

Any friend can give link or loader & software files for D-Box DB-8800 Super please.

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Ghafur View Post
    Any friend can give link or loader & software files for D-Box DB-8800 Super please.
    two types of softwares available...use any one.....as u like!
    u can download from here and here

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DB-8800 Super Loader & Software

Thank you Mr. Goergekamal. I have downloaded both the files. But these files are SR-X550D for ultra and super models of some other receiver and not DB-8800 super. These files are for some clone receiver and can be used for DB-8800 super?

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you Mr. Goergekamal. I have downloaded both the files. But these files are SR-X550D for ultra and super models of some other receiver and not DB-8800 super. These files are for some clone receiver and can be used for DB-8800 super?
    actually ur box is clone of 550 super....hehehe! if any problem u face while downloading...just download THIS FILE or THIS FILE before download the main software.!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DB-8800 Super

Thank you Mr. Goergekamal for the help. In fact I am helping a friend to find loader and software for DB-8800 super. I'll pass on all the files to him and let him to do the rest. Thanks again

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you Mr. Goergekamal for the help. In fact I am helping a friend to find loader and software for DB-8800 super. I'll pass on all the files to him and let him to do the rest. Thanks again
    i'll be happy if u post ur feed back here........

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DB-8800 super Software

Thank for your interest Mr. Goergekamal. My friend has installed SR-X550D ultra software. TPs auto updates is OK but Polsat au is not working. Does he need latest software for Polsat au? By the way SR-X550 model belongs to which brand?

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank for your interest Mr. Goergekamal. My friend has installed SR-X550D ultra software. TPs auto updates is OK but Polsat au is not working. Does he need latest software for Polsat au? By the way SR-X550 model belongs to which brand?
    its a starsat...but u can do with truman100 and also wiath sanyosat 4200....and also with k-box softwares....njoy and if u need more softwares, then don't hesitate to ask......i'll give u!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DB-8800 Super Software

Thanks for the information Mr. Georgekamal.But my one question still remains un-answered regarding au of Polsat. I'll ask for more software without hesitation if my friends needs that. I myself have Humax 5400Z, Arisat 600 & Echlolink EL-700+. Echolink EL-700+ does not have option of 0.12v connection. How we can watch more than 4 satellite on this receiver, if you know please let me know also.

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for the information Mr. Georgekamal.But my one question still remains un-answered regarding au of Polsat. I'll ask for more software without hesitation if my friends needs that. I myself have Humax 5400Z, Arisat 600 & Echlolink EL-700+. Echolink EL-700+ does not have option of 0.12v connection. How we can watch more than 4 satellite on this receiver, if you know please let me know also.
    sorry dear abdul....no idea about polsat au software for ur box...and sorry again..i don't have more experience in "diseqc" connection. just an idea..
    thankx-george

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DB-8800 Polsat au

Thanks for the quick reply Mr. Georgekamal.

Thread Information